Deathgrip Nightmare/ Fallen Roc

Centamot - Sanctuary
Centamot - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
What is the current Sanctuary price for a Deathgrip Nightmare and Fallen Roc? And also, would anyone want to make a trade? Deathgrip Nightmare for a Fallen Roc+Coin?

All I got in-game was a bunch of stupid low coin/low item trade offers. b:surrender
Post edited by Centamot - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I've seen people lately offering 100mil + for the pegasus, and I think it's about 70-80 mil for the roc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    100 mil for that thing. Which is stupid.
    I dont know how the prices of these things get so out of hand, I distinctly remember people selling both the fallen roc and the deathgrip nightmare in the 60 mils, both around the time they first came out. I personally don't even know why the fallen Roc's price has gone up instead of down, it has been out for a while and people buy them all the time in auction so they arent that rare anymore.

My theory is that uneducated idiots offer unnessecarily high amounts for these flyers and greedy people gladly take it and this on a large scale, drives the price up. You know I try to stick up for the little guy but sometimes he is stupid beyond hope, people rip themselves off offering that much.

I would have estimated that the Deathgrip Nightmare was going for 65 milish seeing as how thats how much I saw it getting sold for when it first came out but it has gradually gone up and I now see people offering 100 mil for it.

Hope for your wallets sake that these are just isolated incidents involving idiots and that it's not going to become a trend.
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I agree with ya blood but this is a trend that will continue because they game for the most part has been filled up with kids with mommy and daddy's CC. So it may go back down...but not for several months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I agree with ya blood but this is a trend that will continue because they game for the most part has been filled up with kids with mommy and daddy's CC. So it may go back down...but not for several months.

This is true and it fills me with great sadness D,:

I'm just feeling good that I'm satisfied with the wings I have. Also that I'm not an untamed, paying arm for one mount, leg for other, and ******n first born for another.
  • kyrinrayne
    kyrinrayne Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    For all those who read this a bit of friendly advice. Save your money and don't buy Packs. I spent 18 gold=$18.00 for 50 packs. All I received when it gave me anything at all was Tokens of Luck. Out of 50 packs the chances of me getting something else should be far greater. I know I can buy scratch off lottery tickets for the same amount & have a far better chance of winning money back. While I realize you take a chance in buying packs of getting anything. I find it interesting that out of 50 packs I didn't receive any other item other then Tokens of Luck. If you like being RIPPED OFF then please buy the packs. The smart money is elsewhere. For the record PWI lost a paying customer. They got $18. of my money & I got a very harsh lesson. So now I will buy from another player what I want with free in game coins instead of buying coin from PWI. Simple economics instead of having multiple people buy coins ergo making your profit higher you now have one less. And I plan to let everyone know how you treat your customers.

Thanks for the vent
    Mer
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Roc is fugly, IMO. I'd rather have an Israfel. Only reason Roc is even desirable is because of the Rarity...

If you want a Roc, get one from the BH. Freaking 100 mil = 60 gold, and that's about what those tickets go for, if not less. Get it that way. >_>

Ya know, I got a lot of my fliers for cheap, either by waiting for them to go on sale then buying off other players, or buying PK drops off someone else, and watching the PKed QQ endlessly on WC about it b:chuckle which was more than worth it. Or by trading something I didn't like for something I did. Swiftshadow, hell no, the huge blue balls that float up from it gave me a migrane after 2 minutes of using it, I got rid of it for a Galactic Beetle, and scary enough, for a straight over trade. b:bye

I'm not supporting the PWI economy in it's current state by buying any of this over priced ****. I will however sell stuff at fair and reasonable prices, and even then, nobody's buying my stuff, which just means, I have no money to buy anyone else's overpriced **** anyway. b:sweat
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • bramsas
    bramsas Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    anyone sell deathgrip nightmare for normal price ? 100mil ormore its too much like to buy zen i should spent 300LT in my country witch means 90 euros b:cryb:surrender
  • bramsas
    bramsas Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Aloso hackers took all i had b:cry b:sad
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i would like to trade you dracoca for the death grip
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i would like to trade you dracoca for the death grip

wo ai ni b:angry wo bu even................