Question about Kantorek

Options
Escorian - Dreamweaver
Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
So Is Kantorek ever gonna be coming back to PWI?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
Post edited by Escorian - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Kantorek is currently working on a different game/project as far as I know, so there are no plans on him working with the PWI team again, at this point. I could check with the team to be sure, if you like.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    kantorek Is Currently Working On A Different Game/project As Far As I Know, So There Are No Plans On Him Working With The Pwi Team Again, At This Point. I Could Check With The Team To Be Sure, If You Like.

Helluh Sadfaced
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Kantorek is currently working on a different game/project as far as I know, so there are no plans on him working with the PWI team again, at this point. I could check with the team to be sure, if you like.

yes please get a definite answer for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Kantorek was awesome, and one of the few GM's to interact with the playerbase. This turtle GM (can't remember their name) is at least attempting to reach out to Dramaweaver (not sure if they made an appearance on other servers), but Kantorek holds a special part in all of our's hearts. b:cute
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Kantorek was awesome, and one of the few GM's to interact with the playerbase. This turtle GM (can't remember their name) is at least attempting to reach out to Dramaweaver (not sure if they made an appearance on other servers), but Kantorek holds a special part in all of our's hearts. b:cute

Not as much as spoon!
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I miss both Kanto & Spoons....
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Not as much as spoon!
    Agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The answer is that Fuzzy's barb brethren has moved on to other things for PW.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.