Should I do other races' cultivation quests?

Llamue - Dreamweaver
Llamue - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm an elf currently on a human cultivation quest. I didn't know it was human when I started off. I'm thinking like FFXI. You have a starter city. You do a few quests. It all leads you to a big city where all the races meet and do quests together. So half way thru this quest chain I'm thinking, "Gawd, does this ever end?" When I look it up I find I'm doing Human. That's bad, right? I should just stick to elf quests maybe for better leveling and rewards?

I mean, do I get anything special for doing another races' Cult Quest or should I just drop it even tho I'm half way thru?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Ussta chi zhah jatha'ur taga dossta!
Post edited by Llamue - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• crameal
    crameal Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm an elf currently on a human cultivation quest. I didn't know it was human when I started off. I'm thinking like FFXI. You have a starter city. You do a few quests. It all leads you to a big city where all the races meet and do quests together. So half way thru this quest chain I'm thinking, "Gawd, does this ever end?" When I look it up I find I'm doing Human. That's bad, right? I should just stick to elf quests maybe for better leveling and rewards?

I mean, do I get anything special for doing another races' Cult Quest or should I just drop it even tho I'm half way thru?

troll
  • Llamue - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    I should have put this in quests but didn't realize there was a thread like that.

I'm the OP. I can't troll myself. That'd be kinky. :P
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Im guessing your doing the cultivation quests in archosaur, if so, then you dont need to worry about anything because from this point on everybody does the same cultivation and quests the only time cultivation and quests are different for every race is below lvl 19 (when your in the starting areas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • Ariella_ - Lost City
    Ariella_ - Lost City Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Cant tell if trolling. If not, if you're doing spiritual cultivation, gold quests, then its for YOUR race and your race alone. You cannot do another races cultivation unless you are that race.
    <3 b:cute
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Sounds like he's hit the cultivation steps where all of the race cultivations merge into more or less the same quest line.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Llamue - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    kk, thx - sry if unclear but u pretty much guessed it

what's it about with all the trolling nonsense, anyway? trolls happen when someone has already made a post and someone comes along and insults them. it's nothn to do with making a misguided or misplaced thread - that's just noob

lads, if i was troll i'd be barken about your noses weren't on straight or some such rubbish
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    kk, thx - sry if unclear but u pretty much guessed it

what's it about with all the trolling nonsense, anyway? trolls happen when someone has already made a post and someone comes along and insults them. it's nothn to do with making a misguided or misplaced thread - that's just noob

lads, if i was troll i'd be barken about your noses weren't on straight or some such rubbish

There can be troll threads, where someone starts a thread in order to troll people with some odd topic. We have had a large number of them here.

however, i personally didn't see how your OP was trolling, sounds more like a confused newbie. (though trolls sometimes pose as newbies. you can usually tell the difference)
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.