The amazing graphics of my new glitch

Buffy_Ink - Lost City
Buffy_Ink - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Support Desk
Hello there. I am quite frustrated with a glitch that has never happened to me until now. As it doesn't allow me to take screenshots I chose and image that resembled my problem

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Photos/Mis%20Cosas%20Drop/nyzr87.png?w=49048402

Imagine that thing that happens but with every character. I can't even see where I am walking

Please someone help me!

Yes, I have updated all the drivers for my video card. I meet all the system requirements properly. I have unistalled and reinstalled the game, and nothing.

Please?
Post edited by Buffy_Ink - Lost City on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2012
    Can't see your image there. How are you trying to take screenshots that it won't let you? That may be an indication of something wrong that is causing your other issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aldusmischas
    aldusmischas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Can't see your image there. How are you trying to take screenshots that it won't let you? That may be an indication of something wrong that is causing your other issue.

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv234/meiko_higfan/pw1error.png

Can you see it now? There, I have THAT exact problem. Can't figure out what to do
    edited March 2012
    OK. Go to the manufacturer website for your video card. Download the latest driver, and perform a clean install.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aldusmischas
    edited March 2012
    OK. Go to the manufacturer website for your video card. Download the latest driver, and perform a clean install.

Already did it, and I have directx 11 (which includes 10 and 9) In this very moment I am trying to install it again.
    edited March 2012
    OK, lots don't use the clean install option. Just installing over what you have doesn't always fix it. Also, just because you have DX11, does not mean you have all the necessary files.

Might also try verifying the files.

Do you have an ATI video card? I know they have some compatibility issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pimpdale82
    pimpdale82 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv234/meiko_higfan/pw1error.png

Can you see it now? There, I have THAT exact problem. Can't figure out what to do
    this is usually a problem due to video card getting to hot or the drivers are faulty try downloading the version under the latest and install that instead.
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    OK, lots don't use the clean install option. Just installing over what you have doesn't always fix it. Also, just because you have DX11, does not mean you have all the necessary files.

Might also try verifying the files.

Do you have an ATI video card? I know they have some compatibility issues.

Since he can play would suggest he has the DX9 components he needs, since the last patch detects if you have the required files.

PWI Version 623 Patch Notes
    Released March 21, 2012

General
    The Patcher will now detect if players have required DirectX installed on their systems.
    Players without it will be prompted with the DirectX installer.

Known issue:
    After patching DirectX via the above method, some players might experience an error.
    In that case, please use elementclient.exe located in the Element folder to launch the game.

Installing the newest driver does not always solve your problem. In some cases you need to install drivers working backwards from the newest till find one that works. If verifying doesn't fix the problem, might want to try this or the Elementclient.exe method above.
    edited March 2012
    Since he can play would suggest he has the DX9 components he needs, since the last patch detects if you have the required files.

PWI Version 623 Patch Notes
    Released March 21, 2012

General
    The Patcher will now detect if players have required DirectX installed on their systems.
    Players without it will be prompted with the DirectX installer.

Known issue:
    After patching DirectX via the above method, some players might experience an error.
    In that case, please use elementclient.exe located in the Element folder to launch the game.

Installing the newest driver does not always solve your problem. In some cases you need to install drivers working backwards from the newest till find one that works. If verifying doesn't fix the problem, might want to try this or the Elementclient.exe method above.
    The error caused with the dxdiag issue is actually an error message that pops up from the launcher.

Yes, sometimes installing the newest driver does not work. However, in this case, I know that previous versions of the video drivers had a problem that caused this specific issue, where it has been resolved in the latest driver version. (At least as of the Late-December revision of the drivers, I haven't checked them personally since mid-February.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aldusmischas
    edited April 2012
    Thank you guys, but none of this worked. I have a GeForce Nvidia 8500Gt with all drivers updated.

Some of my dxdiag

System Information
    Time of this report: 4/3/2012, 07:18:44
    Machine name: BLAHBLAHBLAH-PC
    Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.111118-2330)
    Language: Spanish (Regional Setting: Spanish)
    System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
    System Model: System Product Name
    BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
    Memory: 3072MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 2560MB RAM
    Page File: 3129MB used, 1987MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

Already verified files in every stage posible. No luck. Sent a ticket. No answer.

I am going to go to The Ellen Show to complain about this b:cry