Black Ore and the Mines.

Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City
Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Suggestion Box
Black Ore should be able to be used to make mid-high level weapons and armour. The Mines are filled with it, so why not put it to good use?

I think the Mines outside of Archosaur should have these 2 features:

The entrance to the mine cleared and the inside made into a dungeon filled with mineable materials and high level monsters.

More mineable materials outside as well.

This is potential gone to waste. I want to see this place worth going to when I'm a higher level.
Owner of MadAngels Lost City Faction.
MadAngels Forum at sonictheplumber.com/forum
Post edited by Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Black Ore should be able to be used to make mid-high level weapons and armour. The Mines are filled with it, so why not put it to good use?

I think the Mines outside of Archosaur should have these 2 features:

The entrance to the mine cleared and the inside made into a dungeon filled with mineable materials and high level monsters.

More mineable materials outside as well.

This is potential gone to waste. I want to see this place worth going to when I'm a higher level.

Those are needed for a quest. If you made it into a mid-mat, the low levels that need it for the quest would not be able to get any or afford to buy any.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Llamue - Dreamweaver
    Llamue - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    nvm misstype wrong thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Ussta chi zhah jatha'ur taga dossta!