'Ere be's a funny story.

Theperisher - Lost City
Theperisher - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
SO, I have arrived to the conclusion that PWI are massive trolls on April Fool's Day. First off with the GM thingy on the first page. Now. I was just running NV on my BM and we were splitting after about 5 runs. The banker accidently drops 10x too many coins. I am just about to trade her back the money when BAM, my client closes, just like that. Definitely not a DC, never like any kind of anything I have ever experienced on my 3 1/2 years of playing PWI. I log back on and I have 2 hours of SL, now I am certain that my server thinks I am an NV scammer lol. FU PWI.
Post edited by Theperisher - Lost City on

Comments

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    well
    life's a lemon

oh.. wait
    i like potato
  • Theperisher - Lost City
    Theperisher - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:surrender :(
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    well
    life's a lemon

oh.. wait

Lemon......pie!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Sorry to hear about the safety lock problem, that doesn't sound fun. As for PWI trolling people on April 1st, it is a habit they seem to have developed. Fuzzy's favorite was the one about being able to purchase catshop "cookies" to grow your shop in size. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about the safety lock problem, that doesn't sound fun. As for PWI trolling people on April 1st, it is a habit they seem to have developed. Fuzzy's favorite was the one about being able to purchase catshop "cookies" to grow your shop in size. b:chuckle

Mine too b:pleased this one didn't seem as good.

But dayum I don't expect a company to troll me, so both years in a row now they got me thinking they were serious xDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010