gathering/crafting increase xp&sp

Llamue - Dreamweaver
Llamue - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Suggestion Box
I approve of the xp/sp we get from gather/craft. I see this no where else in any game. But need HUGE increase on gathering and crafting experience and spirit points! As in competable with quests.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Ussta chi zhah jatha'ur taga dossta!
Post edited by Llamue - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Why? How much skill does it take to dig something?
  • Llamue - Dreamweaver
    Llamue - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Why? How much skill does it take to dig something?

Missing the point. It's about how you choose to spend your time while gaming. Not everyone is rush leveling and dungeonning, etc. Crafting should be as important as anything else. The cost is in time spent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Ussta chi zhah jatha'ur taga dossta!
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sorry I disagree. The time and effort you put into it should be what you get out of it - selling things you make, helping out others etc. General questing needs a massive boost to rewards but I dont think crafting does.
  • ballstothewalls
    ballstothewalls Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I really wish that I had of started crafting skills at level 5 - I just started this week, at level 62, at level 1 0/10 on all of my crafting skill. After hours of gathering, I have Craftsman at level 3 30/30, and Tailor, Apothecary, Blacksmith at 3 20/30.
    Please all new hands reading this start mastering all of the crafting skill at level 5(?) don't power level and neglect this you'll be s orry cause your armor, rings, charms, swords etc won't be as good as the peeps who have taken the time to master these skills from the beginning. Another thing you get more experience, spirit, and better drop rates on mobs when you are lower level - when you have to go back and attack those low level mobs and you are a higher level player the ex points, spirit points, and drop rates really suck.
    Please don't make the mistake which I did.
    As to the comments above, I can see this from both sides of the argument - personally I do agree that more experience and even quest related missions to perfect the crafting skills would be an excellent idea - for those who are doing it from the start like at level 5, and advancing according to the guidelines.
    Thanks Peeps :) b:bye