Rawr =)

Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Etherblade (West)
Few words for players that read these forums and don't reply much!

Since some of our members were posting here, I will just make 1 post.

Some players don't really understand that ... this is the forum section for most players obsessed with our game. Its illness, its called addiction http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_addiction and leads to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_addiction

Its unfortunate how enrage ended up - I loled at ex enrage now saying we should end up like that. But I knew one good guy that deletes his acc as 105 barb.. for someone that.. yah .. ur cute andro but sorry.. love this song btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV11oDLtlmc

Thing is all this fake friendship and gz in order like ''oh oh let me put u to my christmas wishes card'' can make a player sick. You will be bashing each other for 'fun' very soon and its pathetic. Mixing flags is only possible in video games, it leads to more disorder in RL.

As for our guild. um.. Dragons is the oldest guild on the server, my 1st guild here, and beyond this game, win or lose war it doesn't matter since the point is not to take over the map or bully others. Or QQ in WC zomg

We TW, we aren't demanding everyone to show up or get booted - we are more a casual TW guild atm - but also, we don't do no show's like ''the family of ex enrage guilds'' that grown out of it etc. TW is part of the game like everything else. I know many are very sad we don't care much to argue with anyone or make drama..
- also we don't dual client in TW or use other TW guilds alts helping us win.

We don't have ''scrubs'' (that's how non r9 players were called in enrage eh? haha) in guild no matter their gear, and no hatred to anyone, we have souvereignty and Integrity of our own. Supreme souvereignty in PWI is in the hands of GM's.

About TWs vs RoC and Karma and Rad before reset, we lost, we won too but still, we keep playing and fighting, we GF everyone and have fun, yah kinda wasn't a good map spot for us but map will reset soon again or we can bid elsewhere etc etc =)

As for info and truth, we barely had 45-50-55 ppl in last several wars vs Karma/RoC, many dont have charm, most are not good geared - and only few R9's are in TWs lately, so pretty much we lose ground by someone alt tabbing attacking, then again, same will happen to everyone when some other stronger guild comes close to your lands. But for sure, Dragon Hero r9 player is worth 4 or 6 fabricated ex enrage players that tw on HT lately, R9 player from any small guild is kick ***, heart 1st is what matters and ballz. get that ?

Also wars lasted bit longer than what this '*** in the closet' was saying, Mistic i mean... is *** a ban word? sorry if so just that *** ppl smell him from mile away so i am sure its cool.

Yet, there are very good players in Karma and RoC, I think I never said 1 bad word during TW etc, future is fighting Rad GDz, each other, new fail mistic guild from Steo's application to radiance haha
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0Aq1HvwPP74q4dGRBWUNOUHFhMWUyT1dWcFY1VUxYcFE&single=true&gid=1&output=html http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/713/us2fy.jpg that was funny

Okay what else, ummmm yah bye. Ooh oh, I dont have RL time to read this thread and reply just took time to post coz I know all the fans will read it special MsE since he cant forgive me wasting him in cube few times XD hahahaahaha

Best Regards! HF in PWI
Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
Post edited by Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Picexplorer - Heavens Tear
    Picexplorer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    its a waste arguing with them mono..... let them fly over in their fantasy....dont know where they get this much of ego...may be an 'booted ex-enrage effect'...who knows...
    and lol at they calling u fail..when they dont know what to call thier own leader who booted them and made them realise they are such a losers ...b:kiss( lol one of their member was even fighting over a forums like a 40 year old kid....shd take a look at tht...)srsly...get over your fantasy...at the end ...u still **** same way lol

gl trolling enraged ex-enrage people...may be u should join Indignant...and if they also dont accept you then stay in your 'alt' faction LOL
  • shdrea
    shdrea Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    make up with the piece of CROASHYT and he will help you!
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If this isn't food for trolls... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I giggled abit when I saw Rad was actually considering that joke app from the ex Enrage's.

EDIT: The forums missed **** :'(
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    occasionally i'm glad i still check these forums. *giggles and goes back to hiding in the shadows*

thanks mono for the interesting troll food.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    Sumashu - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If this isn't food for trolls... b:chuckle

this.
    2008-2012: Sumashu 102 demon cleric - wife of Macrocan
    2012-recent: Summich 101 sage mystic - wife of SR_stalker
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    *Comes back from silently trolling* Androoooooooooooooooooo! I need a translation for some of this!!!!!!!! b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    *Comes back from silently trolling* Androoooooooooooooooooo! I need a translation for some of this!!!!!!!! b:infuriated

some things are just heartbreaking \= *hugs andro*
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012

LMAO!

I was just thinking about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Wall o text much? I LoL'd at the whole thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • beianld
    beianld Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    see, you are asking the right person, who else would be such a low-life, no-life to know everything? who changes siggy as often as I change my user name. b:chuckle
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    sadly im too busy and tired after 1h15min tw followed by 14 hours at work to waste my time translating, tho i have to admit im glad to see Mono around again and i hope this wont be a one time show.
    Im flattered that you dedicated me a song, maybe i look later what it is about and a whole sentence, also thanks for considering me cute, but i prefer the "squishy 1 shot 3rd world veno with lack of social skills"

PS. thanks Anne for the hugs, *hugs back*

LE. i can change my siggy twice a day and dont use the same one within a month, bothered much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited March 2012
    I giggled abit when I saw Rad was actually considering that joke app from the ex Enrage's.

i giggled a bit you thinking people can't take things as a joke and play a long with them

/gametoseriousforsome
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Okay what else, ummmm yah bye. Ooh oh, I dont have RL time to read this thread and reply just took time to post coz I know all the fans will read it special

thanks for the press release b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    As for our guild. um.. Dragons is the oldest guild on the server

This made me wondering. Wasn't drakon created after mono got booted from rad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited March 2012
    beianld wrote: »
    see, you are asking the right person, who else would be such a low-life, no-life to know everything? who changes siggy as often as I change my user name. b:chuckle

I don't like you very much hiding-behind-a-username-with-only-one-post fail troll. b:lipcurl *hugs Andro and Knownase* I haven't been on the game much either. Too many have left for it to be fun anymore. b:sad Oh and I found this thing called RL. It's interesting... No, you guys can't see the vids to prove it. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Drakon is the oldest guild on the server? LOL!!!

You TWed against RoC before map reset? LOL!!!

You don't have scrubs in your guild? LOL!!!

You think people were comparing Drakon and Enrage? LOL!!!

You didn't have to alt-tab to win? LOL!!! Except we didn't have to outnumber anyone 2:1 to lose.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Drakon is the oldest guild on the server? LOL!!!

You TWed against RoC before map reset? LOL!!!

You don't have scrubs in your guild? LOL!!!

You think people were comparing Drakon and Enrage? LOL!!!

You didn't have to alt-tab to win? LOL!!! Except we didn't have to outnumber anyone 2:1 to lose.b:bye

you lol's at this? i cried, i feel stupider then i did before reading it.
    only faction i ever fought where i had archers fisting me. and the clerics didnt need to heal for it, wich was good cause they were laughing to hard to find the right key
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    HahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahaha
    edited March 2012
    What he said ^^^ b:chuckle And no one's commented on my new picture yet. b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    HahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahaha

this popped up and i thought jules was gonna have to do the heimlich manuver i almost choked on my freakin sammich i laugh so hard
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Obsessed with game =\= obsessed with forum, ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Obsessed with game =\= obsessed with forum, ijs

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • chaosxmoon
    chaosxmoon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    hey im trying to update the game but it only goes so far then stops and says error.txt or something...ive tried 3 times but it still does the same thing, how do i fix this??
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    and i was just saying how i miss pewpewing mono on the forums yesterday! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited April 2012
    this popped up and i thought jules was gonna have to do the heimlich manuver i almost choked on my freakin sammich i laugh so hard
    My name is Jules... well Julia... just sayin. b:cute
    chaosxmoon wrote: »
    hey im trying to update the game but it only goes so far then stops and says error.txt or something...ive tried 3 times but it still does the same thing, how do i fix this??
    How is this pertinent to this thread? It's not. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2012
    As this thread is troll food to the utmost degree, I think we all would agree it's better off closed.

Try not to be so obvious, Mono...b:surrender

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.