lvl 100 veno gear?

demonicgod3
demonicgod3 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Venomancer
Im approaching 100 soon and id like to no wat kind of gear i should be getting ive seen r8 but ive also seen tt99, im not looking for nirvy or r9 as i really dont plan on getting those any time soon if at all. Also im a AA with Herc and Nix if that has anything to do with it
Post edited by demonicgod3 on

Comments

• Tabbycat - Harshlands
    Tabbycat - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Im approaching 100 soon and id like to no wat kind of gear i should be getting ive seen r8 but ive also seen tt99, im not looking for nirvy or r9 as i really dont plan on getting those any time soon if at all. Also im a AA with Herc and Nix if that has anything to do with it

Hiyah ^^

Well if you got enough rank to get to r8, you could combine the rank gear and the tt99. For example:

http://pwcalc.com/1cb549f6b9eae974

The above is an aa veno i would do if i made one (mines la/aa). Btw shes not sharded at all. I didnt know what kind shards you would like b:surrender The only shard she has is a saph gem in the weapon. Everything else is +5 You can go to pwcalc.com to play around what kind of gear you would like to have. b:pleased
    Im a pretty veno
    Short and sexy
    here is my tail
    and my ears are pointy
    When i get all pissed off
    hear me shout,
    Ill **** ur **** up and knock you out b:pleased
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    It should be noted that pwcalc hasn't added the Morai gear yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Hiyah ^^

Well if you got enough rank to get to r8, you could combine the rank gear and the tt99. For example:

http://pwcalc.com/1cb549f6b9eae974

The above is an aa veno i would do if i made one (mines la/aa). Btw shes not sharded at all. I didnt know what kind shards you would like b:surrender The only shard she has is a saph gem in the weapon. Everything else is +5 You can go to pwcalc.com to play around what kind of gear you would like to have. b:pleased

Just a little FYI; rank 8 weapons are guaranteed to have 2 sockets.
  • Tabbycat - Harshlands
    Tabbycat - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Just a little FYI; rank 8 weapons are guaranteed to have 2 sockets.

I know. I just didnt put the other one in whoops... Its also just a "general" quick build. and ty mayfly i forgot they didnt have the morai gear in yet.b:thanks
    Im a pretty veno
    Short and sexy
    here is my tail
    and my ears are pointy
    When i get all pissed off
    hear me shout,
    Ill **** ur **** up and knock you out b:pleased