whats ur highest dmg

Options
supertroyman1
supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Seeker
my seeker is currently only lvl 49 and i just got gemini(loving it) i was wondering with all the csers out there with r9 or whatever how hard have u hit so far on ur seekers
Post edited by supertroyman1 on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i dont care to look at my single dmg's lol, maybe its a cleric thing.
    If its not a constant aggro-changing mob/boss, and im constantly taking aggro from you, thats enough epeen for me. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • CptMaggots - Lost City
    CptMaggots - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    At level 90 my best hit so far was 150k zerk crit with Vortex and a level 10 dragons.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Remember to forget to relent, to surrender.
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I broke 180k full debuffs, HF, triple spark, ion spike, GEMINI SLASH. Once I get +10 or higher I expect more :-)

But remember seekers aren't spike DDs.
  • So_Sick_Er - Raging Tide
    So_Sick_Er - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    At pvp, the highest i got was 21k at lvl 90 with 3 spark + spirit bore + gemini slash on a lvl 90 psychic XD
  • $oul_Reaver - Archosaur
    $oul_Reaver - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    4 me, in terms of pvp when i was a lvl 90 i hit a wizzzy called Nesseh for a 7k crit armie nier with sage triple spark before the new expansion. now us seeker get a 15% DAMAGE increase on our damage

and damn that armie nier does hurt those robe users.

and now where is Nesseh?

ohhhh shes gone to go and follow those other wizzies that quit the game to go and play guild of wars 2.

sillly girl

b:laugh
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    now us seeker get a 15% DAMAGE increase on our damage

15%? how did you figure that out, after alot of testing and comparing from my stuff and other peoples workings too the max it was upped by was 3% base if that. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    PVP: Last weekend in TW I lit somebody up for 25K non spark zerk crit (couldn't tell exactly which class it was since my gemini landed among a group following the cata). Also one-shot a BM for 10k in the same TW.

PVE: I commonly hit in excess of 200k non amped damage on bosses in SP Delta with vortex on them. I do have sage heart shatter though. b:chuckle
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    34k triple sparked on a DG'd physical marrow'd BM with an ion spike crit.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Extrii - Archosaur
    Extrii - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    - Level 9x, using the new Morai Sword +2.

- Soloing Qingzi, only self buffs.

- Level 10 Heart Shatter.

- 95k Crit with Triple Spark.
    Intelligence is understanding, not knowing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    4 me, in terms of pvp when i was a lvl 90 i hit a wizzzy called Nesseh for a 7k crit armie nier with sage triple spark before the new expansion. now us seeker get a 15% DAMAGE increase on our damage

and damn that armie nier does hurt those robe users.

and now where is Nesseh?

ohhhh shes gone to go and follow those other wizzies that quit the game to go and play guild of wars 2.

sillly girl

b:laugh

weren't you the person that necro'd the other thread about Arch factions b:shocked
    well congratz, you did it again and i get to +1

just to stay on topic
    my noob seeker crits 15k >___> so will get out now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • eulaeula
    eulaeula Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    285k zerk crit

mob:
    lvl1 1k elder mob + genie debuff (Extreme Poison+Tangling Mire) + sage Heart Shatter +Soulsever Minuet

me:
    lvl 100
    no rank8/9
    tt90goldenweapon
    only seeker selfbuffs
    sage Gemini Slash
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    eulaeula wrote: »
    285k zerk crit

mob:
    lvl1 1k elder mob + genie debuff (Extreme Poison+Tangling Mire) + sage Heart Shatter +Soulsever Minuet

me:
    lvl 100
    no rank8/9
    tt90goldenweapon
    only seeker selfbuffs
    sage Gemini Slash

also no frenzy (TM dosent help there)
    no -20def levels
    no crimson powder amp
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    On my rank 8 seeker, I got 465k non-zerk crit with rank 8 weapon.

When it got rank 9, i got 765k non-zerk crit with rank 9 weapon +0 refined.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    312k on wyvvern with curse and sac
    whatever i hit on dmg rankings i think like 316k
    i hit 50k in vana today lol

+4 radiant eye sword
    Objective: Complete
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    968K (on the damage test at 1K) - 13th current place at server
    in pk i think 43K was the highest crit so far...

my weapon is the r9 wep +11 (not +12 yet)
  • $oul_Reaver - Archosaur
    $oul_Reaver - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Ducktape i did not necro the another thread about archo factions. lol...

wtfb:kiss. Ducktapez- silly troll
  • LDooMl - Harshlands
    LDooMl - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    15k zerk crit unsparked on an r8 cleric with; gemini, +5 firelotus, dg, extreme poison and tangling mire.

I wish i would've sparked.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I'm currently 1st place on Archosaur rankings for PvE damage at 1.1m and i will be attempting to beat that in a couple days.

The best I've done PvP i think was 61k on one of my videos which was a zerk crit triple spark Gemini Slash on a Rank 9 Cleric in TW b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    968K (on the damage test at 1K) - 13th current place at server
    in pk i think 43K was the highest crit so far...

my weapon is the r9 wep +11 (not +12 yet)

how many yards did you rake or social security numbers did you take to get your gear..discussb:laugh
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • crameal
    crameal Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    how many yards did you rake or social security numbers did you take to get your gear..discussb:laugh
    50 billion in game coin he probably recast
  • breeeezy87
    breeeezy87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Saw the post and thought id go back and try damage test in 1k on my seeker. Ended up scoring 1.15m with only self buffs + crit buff (base), no squad and no outside debuffers. I doubt any seeker on any server can beat this with only self skills.
  • The_Shocker - Heavens Tear
    The_Shocker - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I guess you are all talking PVE, I'm not sure of my highest, but here's a screeny from a HT TW. This is my best all-time PVP damage I think...
    b:chuckle

Damage1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:shocked
    edited April 2012
    Options
    crameal wrote: »
    50 billion in game coin he probably recast

Nope, i dont have recast r9 ..my gear is full JOSD actually, and that crit was with self buffs + tanglin mire...there are actually 2 seekers on server with better place on ranking then mine..
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Nope, i dont have recast r9 ..my gear is full JOSD actually, and that crit was with self buffs + tanglin mire...there are actually 2 seekers on server with better place on ranking then mine..

nice one funky :P
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    literally free if you merchant like me ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • sqdn
    sqdn Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ya maid in nl has hit for 1.3m pve on sanctuary damage test
  • breeeezy87
    breeeezy87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    sqdn wrote: »
    ya maid in nl has hit for 1.3m pve on sanctuary damage test

Using multiple seekers to transfer HF, Subsea, Amp as well as fully buffing a char doesnt make any score under 3m impressive imo. Try with self buffs and no squad or debuffers as this damage test should have been intended.