[Heavens Tear] MeiDomus Recruiting

Heisei - Heavens Tear
Heisei - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Guild Banter
Hello all I'm Heisei, I am just a humble commissioner from MeiDomus. I have the leaders permission to come to the forums and recruit some new blood.

What MeiDomus is.

MeiDomus was founded on, well MeiDomus, meaning "My home" in Latin. We are a family of friends who came together to create a guild people could call their home.

What we do.

In general we try to have a good time, and help others out. We do TT, FBs, and weekly guild hosted events. Such as "Noob" races, where we get a level 1 alt, and race them to a higher level area for prizes. Such as, a Gold charm of the winners choosing.

What we're looking for.

MeiDomus is a "Lower level" faction our highest member is 88 Tehfishy our leader. Ranking down to 81 Yachiru_ one of our Marshals. We're looking for any active player who wants a guild to call their home. We're generally small and are looking to expand.

If you want to join, PM one of the following in game.

Tehfishy 88 Venomancer - Leader
HevinsHubby 60 Barbarian - Director
Yachiru_ 81 Venomancer - Marshal
Kellegra 74 Venmancer - Marshal
Vulflord 62 Barbarian - Marshal
RenaSassy 61 Venomancer - Executor

Or, if you like leave a reply in the thread or drop by our Forums www.Meidomus.hqforums.net and go to the introduce yourself and state your in game name, level, class, and why you want to join.
Post edited by Heisei - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• nattwasaga
    nattwasaga Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Heisei, if you are still an active player, could you please email me regarding this post??

email is : nattawasaga@hotmail.com

if you email me, could you please name the subject of the email;

subject : Meidomus

thank you for your time