Seeker fashion

Options
_Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver
_Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Seeker
I've been trying to find something that looks good on my seeker but all the fashion I've tried looks lame imo, has anyone got anything they think works on a male seeker?
Post edited by _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Virtually everything looks bad on the male toons. Doesn't matter what class.

My seeker is kinda Fu Manchu styled, so the Strider's vestment looks great, along with most of the Chinese inspired fashion. Corsair looks absolutely hideous in a hilarious fashion (pun intended!) - so there are actually more funny options than good looking ones. Shinobi looks good, but out of the 15 sins you hit with a rock when you threw it into a zone, 18 of them were wearing Shinobi.

My BM looks like a drow with a mohawk, so just about everything looks terrible and I ended up with Black Pearl blossom pants, millennium sandals, and Shinobi bracers of some sorta color that matched. I've never seen a shirt that doesn't look **** on him. R9 looks amazing, so does mountaincrasher.

Of note, I am prejudiced against the "Modern" fashion, I like my Dungeons and Dragons to be Dungeons and Dragons, not time traveling hockey players from the future destined to slay the evil demon enslaving the town with their...hockey sticks and skates. Thats just silly.

But back on point, hit the "Oh" or "Easy" key and try on everything, and change the colors. You'd be surprised how the yellows, greens, and some other colors don't look bad.

When all else fails make your GF/Wife/Female friend dress your toon.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Kalish - Lost City
    Kalish - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    When all else fails make your GF/Wife/Female friend dress your toon.

This. I am not even allowed to roll new characters in any MMO we play, because the "pre-sets" that I choose are never good enough. I have to wait for her to create my char before I am allowed to play. b:laugh
  • X/GeoProxyX - Harshlands
    X/GeoProxyX - Harshlands Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    This. I am not even allowed to roll new characters in any MMO we play, because the "pre-sets" that I choose are never good enough. I have to wait for her to create my char before I am allowed to play. b:laugh

*wootshh*
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I just used the Bloodriot set, figured "new toon, and new fash.. why the **** not?" ...it doesn't look too bad either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options

In MMOs, as in real life - sometimes it's just best to let your significant other dress you. After all, they're the ones YOU want to impress, and typically the ones that most care about how you look.

I've got a *** friend who dresses like **** on his own, but his S/O dresses great...guess who does the shopping for whom and sets down the law on what whom is wearing.

My in game wife dresses me. I ended up with the pearl blossom pants thing on accident cause I thought it looked good, she approved. I have like 3 other outfits that she thinks looks good, others think looks good, I hate, but...shes the boss. I didn't even get to pick what nirvvy claws/fists I wanted, she picked those.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    In MMOs, as in real life - sometimes it's just best to let your significant other dress you. After all, they're the ones YOU want to impress, and typically the ones that most care about how you look.

I've got a *** friend who dresses like **** on his own, but his S/O dresses great...guess who does the shopping for whom and sets down the law on what whom is wearing.

My in game wife dresses me. I ended up with the pearl blossom pants thing on accident cause I thought it looked good, she approved. I have like 3 other outfits that she thinks looks good, others think looks good, I hate, but...shes the boss. I didn't even get to pick what nirvvy claws/fists I wanted, she picked those.

are you mad?! 90% of us would be Pink b:surrender

when choosing i think you should go with how you play your character, if you want to stand out from others choose a look noone else would have. Black, white and red are so boring. b:surrender

(p.s. im only in full white because i got it free ill try to find a pic of my old fash)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • $oul_Reaver - Archosaur
    $oul_Reaver - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    simple, ive gone for the smart,casual swagger that would stand out from the rest.
    done.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    are you mad?! 90% of us would be Pink b:surrender

when choosing i think you should go with how you play your character, if you want to stand out from others choose a look noone else would have. Black, white and red are so boring. b:surrender

(p.s. im only in full white because i got it free ill try to find a pic of my old fash)

You've got some mean S/Os then Sympathi. You sure they aren't actually dudes trollin ya?

But onto your valid point. I'm not sure theres a male fashion that reads like Jules' wallet, nor have they introduced a "Clown Fashion" or "Donkey Suit". There is a SpEd helmet though.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You've got some mean S/Os then Sympathi. You sure they aren't actually dudes trollin ya?

But onto your valid point. I'm not sure theres a male fashion that reads like Jules' wallet, nor have they introduced a "Clown Fashion" or "Donkey Suit". There is a SpEd helmet though.

If they brought out a clown or jester fashion i would buy that so damn quickly b:surrender

Heres some screenies of fashion ive had before;

http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/346715/pics/original/153989.jpg
    http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/346715/pics/original/154017.jpg
    http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/346715/pics/original/219766.jpg
    http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/346715/pics/original/153974.jpg

Old school Ascii one;
    http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/346715/pics/original/153981.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Virtually everything looks bad on the male toons. Doesn't matter what class.
    you joking D: im enjoying male characters more than my female ones cause the fashions are more fun
    and fun = nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan