we should have a max of 3 2x sessions a yearb:surrender
Post edited by SteamyFish - Lost City on

Comments

• Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    dont question it, just enjoy it b:cute

+ this stops the spams of BRs making threads bout "whens 2x???????"

ps: BR = Brainless R.etards, cause not all brazilians are stupid, smart are rare but not gone <_<
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Another lovely +1 thread ~_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Because i need to farm my bm's gear with my mystic since he ain't 100 yet >.>
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    SteamyFish - Lost City Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    dont question it, just enjoy it b:cute

+ this stops the spams of BRs making threads bout "whens 2x???????"

ps: BR = Brainless R.etards, cause not all brazilians are stupid, smart are rare but not gone <_<

meh i personali dislike 2x drops
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Because i need to farm my bm's gear with my mystic since he ain't 100 yet >.>

you cant farm it when its not 2x?
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    meh i personali dislike 2x drops

if you cant enjoy it, just ignore it. despite prices dropping slightly unless its a largely extended 2x, its an ok period of time.

i dont like 2x too much but this time i rly needed it to be able to farm up my sin's helm+pants (both LG gold alrdy just missing cannies) and to get bit of coin to upgrade my veno after some time of being stagnant due to being an Alt-aholic
    _________ just received an achievement in Perfect World International
    Alt-Aholic
    Level 10 different classes to 10.
    March 5, 2012 at 3:43am Comment Remove
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    if you cant enjoy it, just ignore it. despite prices dropping slightly unless its a largely extended 2x, its an ok period of time.

i dont like 2x too much but this time i rly needed it to be able to farm up my sin's helm+pants (both LG gold alrdy just missing cannies) and to get bit of coin to upgrade my veno after some time of being stagnant due to being an Alt-aholic

ahh good luck with that... i usualy do like 25 nv runs ( all 99 key quests) n then go back to frming my DQs.

me needs my free random pigmentsss for sexxy fashhhb:dirty
  • CapsunelSin - Lost City
    CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    okay well to actually answer the persons question i THINK we're having it for Easter and because we reached 400k likes on facebook
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    didnt we just finish a week of 2x like 6 weeks ago or something :S

howa bout one 6x session?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2012

I vote for 0.6X
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Most people don't do Nirvana unless it's 2x drops. So even if you wanted to farm it, you'd have a hard time finding members for a squad.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • LonelyHealer - Dreamweaver
    LonelyHealer - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Now I can actually TRY to farm nirvana as app the aps squads denied my veno. >.>
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Now I can actually TRY to farm nirvana as app the aps squads denied my veno. >.>

APS squads deny your veno?b:sad

Is your veno naked? Does your veno have level 11 Amp?

Hell, as long as the answer to the second question is yes, you should be able to get squads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _RockHard_ - Lost City
    _RockHard_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    b:scorn dun like cause it makes your cannie's and raps cheaper?
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    APS squads deny your veno?b:sad

Is your veno naked? Does your veno have level 11 Amp?

Hell, as long as the answer to the second question is yes, you should be able to get squads.

ive actually been denied multiple times just because im Demon and its not "Sage Amp" (have demon amp and had it for a long time alrdy). running on a sin, some of the "sage amp venos" ive seen feels like they dont even have it which makes me just /facepalm <_<. even more so when the "sage amp" venos turn out to be 4k hp / TT90 wep using venos who get like 70% of their hp taken whenever boss randomly hits them.
    not to mention when the same squad WCs for over 20-30 min for that 5% diff in demon/sage.

im rly starting to doubt how many "sage amp" venos truly have it and instead just respond to the "Sage" only part <_<
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    didnt we just finish a week of 2x like 6 weeks ago or something :S

I'm sure its just to shut everyone up so they stop complaining for like a month.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • m4sacr3
    m4sacr3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012

id love to farm all the time, but good luck finding a nirvana squad everyone is quote
    "saving their keys for 2x" so yes 2x is a good thing and ima take as much advantage of it as possible.

iconicblade 100bm 4.0 base sage bm with SD and NV lunar hammers.
    koxhed 101 mystic -60 channel +10 r8
    Elfindel 100 cleric -40 channel
    mooseface 98 sin 2.0 base demon
  • Nine_Lives - Raging Tide
    Nine_Lives - Raging Tide Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2012

ive actually been denied multiple times just because im Demon and its not "Sage Amp" (have demon amp and had it for a long time alrdy). running on a sin, some of the "sage amp venos" ive seen feels like they dont even have it which makes me just /facepalm <_<. even more so when the "sage amp" venos turn out to be 4k hp / TT90 wep using venos who get like 70% of their hp taken whenever boss randomly hits them.
    not to mention when the same squad WCs for over 20-30 min for that 5% diff in demon/sage.

im rly starting to doubt how many "sage amp" venos truly have it and instead just respond to the "Sage" only part <_<

b:surrender one squa wanted to kick me out as soon as i came in when they got another ''sage amp veno''. only kept me in was the squad leader is my friend. hate it when they judge you of your culti not of your skills...i've already given up on caster nirvy cause i can't stand the r8-r9 only bullshlt./offtopic

hope i they don't nerf the dq as some say...nned those for my demon/sage card
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    b:surrender one squa wanted to kick me out as soon as i came in when they got another ''sage amp veno''. only kept me in was the squad leader is my friend. hate it when they judge you of your culti not of your skills...i've already given up on caster nirvy cause i can't stand the r8-r9 only bullshlt./offtopic

hope i they don't nerf the dq as some say...nned those for my demon/sage card

/B]"Sage" hate on[B
    my usual aps nirv routine:
    demon fox to boss > amp > fox myriad > human > human myriad > ironwood > venomous > spam skills and human myriad when its off cd > fox when amp goes off cd > amp > etc.

usual "Sage Amp" veno when i play sin:
    venomous > fox > amp > human > MAYBE an ironwood > random skill > venomous > again MAYBE ironwood >random skill > etc.

i use up so much chi to get armor break apart from demon amp while sages generally tend to just spam w/e colored skill EXCEPT ironwood or myriads (or dont even have them) and still i get denied from many runs simply for being Demon, even by some tards that ive had the displeasure of runnin w/ just cause "Ned Sage" (almost always this exact spelling, and no didnt forget an e).

/B]"Sage" hate off[B

i run caster usually only when a friend asks, dislike ANY "PM WEP"/"R8+ ONLY" squads wether its 2x or not altho on caster i sometimes get denied cause "We already have a veno" and they WC for good 10-15 min more searchin for DD.

/B]general hate off[B

but yea, i get that the 2x reason is "fb likes" but i dont get why few weeks after they actually reached 400k likes.
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    S T F U . . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I don't get the whining about certain squads setting certain "requirements".
    Farming is all about time spent/coins gained. Venos who whine over not having sage amp and being rejected should try rolling a BM and forking up 150m for demon HF (HT's price for demon HF).
    It's simple logic, why settle for the second best when the "best" is plenty available and willing?
    Sage amp and demon HF may shave off let's say 10 seconds per boss compared to regular HF and regular/demon AMP. But you know what, 10 seconds on every boss is an entire extra nirv run every 2 runs when you're doing a run in about ~7-8 minutes.
    During 2x that's roughly an extra 1m-2m made per member depending on the size of the squad per ~20-30 minutes.

Anyway, don't even know why I'm posting this. I don't even take anyone to nirv except for friends I just do my 20 something 99 key quests on my chars during 2x then I watch tv and play flash games b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Minkis - Lost City
    Minkis - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    yourpapa wrote: »
    Wow Steamy SHUT THE HELL UP , if you dont like it dont play , stupidity has really no limits

You all know steamy is a troll. Well you all got trolled when you get mad and respond to his posts. b:laugh
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    edited March 2012

yuukb:laugh
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    yourpapa wrote: »
    Wow Steamy SHUT THE HELL UP , if you dont like it dont play , stupidity has really no limits
    youmadbro?
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    You all know steamy is a troll. Well you all got trolled when you get mad and respond to his posts. b:laugh

monkey boy i was actuali being serious for once

i really dislike 2x drops.

its the onli time i get out spammed on wc lol

too many idiots looking for 5aps+10 bollox

then u see other idiots WANTING 5aps+10 DDs just to get their 99 key quests done...

anyways back to farming more DQsb:thanksb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Minkis - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    monkey boy i was actuali being serious for once

i really dislike 2x drops.

its the onli time i get out spammed on wc lol

too many idiots looking for 5aps+10 bollox

then u see other idiots WANTING 5aps+10 DDs just to get their 99 key quests done...

anyways back to farming more DQsb:thanksb:pleasedb:pleased

yea yea 4 aps or ****
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    yea yea 4 aps or ****

lolu4aps+7 u no get nv squadss poo poo sin
  • Minkis - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    lolu4aps+7 u no get nv squadss poo poo sin

R9 4 aps > 5 aps
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    R9 4 aps > 5 aps

b:shockedb:shocked

why pplz say 5aps+10 or gtfo on wc b:shocked
  • Minkis - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    b:shockedb:shocked

why pplz say 5aps+10 or gtfo on wc b:shocked

thy must be morons like the the sins that use HH80 and think its the best wep till lv100.
    frost daggers + mori daggers out DD them.