MaintQQ

Stonk - Dreamweaver
Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Chronicles
So is maint time to QQ about GMz being nobs. and all people and factions being bullies. Start with Viper, your all mean demmm teasing the rest of us with your better than the rest logo. Not fair. b:angry Spades, G_tar_God and Blkknight are the same person and bersy is a clone of him b:angryb. 3 Dynasty: Gundi doesnt pk anymore 4 Regenises JoeyBear keep stopping me from killing ppl b:angry Gladio: Rex u no rich anymore no warsoul no winning Tempest: U nobby bm with warsoulclaws waste enough coin to gear whole faction b:angry Bzzz U do WB i do wb u mortal enemy b:angry GMz Whai 2x it ruin economy make all rich richer poor poorer and ruin item price for non casher like me . Cya on the other side
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Stonk - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mizukano - Dreamweaver
    Mizukano - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    and on that day...not a single ***....was given
  • Islashyou - Dreamweaver
    Islashyou - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i lol'd at the gladio and tempest lines
  • Rammy - Dreamweaver
    Rammy - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Wut ?
    Love the bunnies !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    b:sweatb:sweatb:sweat
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    and on that day...not a single ***....was given

Now rapts 1mil 250 cannies, and all your ****s were givenb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I didn't even read i just want a post count :o Im afraid my IQ is going to drop again
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    :H
    /5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    postcount
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    plusone!

lolnoobswithlowpostcount
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    I didn't even read i just want a post count :o Im afraid my IQ is going to drop again

How low can you go.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox-lfowevqA
    :H
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sinzumz
    sinzumz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    We do have an awesome logo, don't we? ;P
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2012