face color

ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Support Desk
my face color seems to be different than my skin and its the same with everyone else. IM guessing this is an issue on my side because my friends say my skin and face color are all the same. Anyway I can fix this?
AND. my screenshot folder seems to be buggy. Whenever i take a screenshot, I see the 'Screenshot saved' in blue. So i assumed I saved it properly. Then when i check my screenshot folder, only a few got saved. I would say 1/10 screenshots were actually saved.
Post edited by ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2012
    When you're taking screenshots, which method do you use? The F9 option, or the printscreen button?

As far as your face showing differently, that could be something with your video card, something with your rendering software, a hardware issue, corrupt files in the client, or even bad sectors on your hard drive. More information is needed to help troubleshoot that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lightcharm
    lightcharm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    my face color seems to be different than my skin and its the same with everyone else. IM guessing this is an issue on my side because my friends say my skin and face color are all the same. Anyway I can fix this?
    AND. my screenshot folder seems to be buggy. Whenever i take a screenshot, I see the 'Screenshot saved' in blue. So i assumed I saved it properly. Then when i check my screenshot folder, only a few got saved. I would say 1/10 screenshots were actually saved.

I can't speak on the problem with taking screenshots you're having but as for your face if you're a venomancer with a fox tail it's a bug. Hopefully one day it will be fixed for us.
    "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." -John3:16
  • ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
    ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I use printscreen and I have tried f9 method. they all seem to not work