Mold: Radiant Fist

Options
Tastydog - Sanctuary
Tastydog - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2012 in The Crafting Nook
Is it really that rare, for a low level mold?
From my answers in the beginners guide its approx. value is 1 million coins and you have a miniscule chance of ever finding one.

The one who answered to my thread said that the chances where as slim as I thought they were; out of 100 drops 5 of them (5% droprate) is a mold and out of that mold there is like 2% chance its the mold you want.

And since the mold I am looking for is such a low level mold and it can not be found at the dragon heralds from what I have seen I can practically give up or what?

So my questions:
- Can I get a hold on that mold from a player, in that case for approximatly how much?
- Is the droprate really 5%? it sounds really steep!
- If the droprate is 5% and you get a low level mold like this, wouldn't people just sell the crappy molds to npc's or something?

Cheers - Tasty
Post edited by Tastydog - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zenpachi - Heavens Tear
    Zenpachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Don't molds only drop from dungeon bosses? If so, a 5% droprate might not be too bad. I mean, when you defeat a dungeon boss, they drop something like 10 items as it is. So if a mold has a 1 in 20 drop chance, that's roughly every other dungeon run should drop one.... right? Or am I missing something?
  • Tastydog - Sanctuary
    Tastydog - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I dont know, I just read somewhere that there is a 5% chance to get a mold.
    But I personally think that low level molds should not be that rare right?
    Its like low level uniqes in d2 would be just as rare as for eg. a perfect etheral windforce. its not, for several reasons.

My questions do remain though! Can someone please take a look at them or atleast say: You wont get any answers :D.

Cheers - Tasty
  • ashron
    ashron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    how about you just lvl without the mold, low lvl molds are normally not worth much because you outlevel them FAST.

Well, there will normally be quite a few of those around, because lots of people play past 19 and do the lvl19 Call of duty -> more molders drop.

But yes, the chances for molderdrops are somewhat low, damn low actually.
  • Tastydog - Plume City
    Tastydog - Plume City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Ok. thing is since I want to stick with the gloves i do like 90 dmg per hit on lvl 22. which kindoff sucks, my skills do like 300 dmg each, tops.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Ok. thing is since I want to stick with the gloves i do like 90 dmg per hit on lvl 22. which kindoff sucks, my skills do like 300 dmg each, tops.

Use the 3 star weapon till about 33ish then use fists again
  • RenKu - Sanctuary
    RenKu - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Not ALL low level molds are bad for example the Moonlight Bow mold is a badass mold You dont ever see it for sale on this server.
  • Googleyez - Sanctuary
    Googleyez - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    BTW A mold drop from a FB boss is 1 in 100. Keep Workin On It.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    For every beginning there must be an end.
  • asdfghashdf
    asdfghashdf Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    um i m new here just got to lvl 25 ad i want the mold for those fists where do i get it?b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Easiest way is to the Divine Order quests. Also, this is a necro of a necro... It's about time to kill it.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.