[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
Post edited by Sheswes - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    It was pretty fun, but I didn't fraps it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • GR_TWO - Heavens Tear
    GR_TWO - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Who won? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i demand a video from this war !

drakon... n/c

shhh noob wiz, go get r9 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Looking at the map, my guess is that drakon lost....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Drakon lost in about 50 minutes.

RoC had two cat barbs afk on their crystal while they played their other char inside the base during the end of it. b:chuckle
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    shhh noob wiz, go get r9 b:chuckle

neva ! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

RoC had two cat barbs afk on their crystal while they played their other char inside the base during the end of it. b:chuckle

ROFL congrats RoC
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options

drakon should disband.

How many were on both sides?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    RoC had 18 people including 3 people playing two chars inside the TW, and Drakon had almost 40, maybe a little more.

It seems however though that at least a few people rage quit that TW due to lack of leadership. b:surrender
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    It's hard for me to say how many ppl were on Drakon's side. They seem to outnumber us by more than 2:1 while we were in their base. However, on the lanes, any LA or AA pretty much died as soon as they were within hitting distance of us, so I can't really tell how many there were.

I think Mono said there were 50?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    It seems however though that at least a few people rage quit that TW due to lack of leadership. b:surrender

I'm not sure I'd believe that. If that were such an issue, wouldn't that have happened long ago?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I'm not sure I'd believe that. If that were such an issue, wouldn't that have happened long ago?

Has Drakon ever lost to ~20 people until now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

a better question is, have they ever won to more than 20?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    It's hard for me to say how many ppl were on Drakon's side. They seem to outnumber us by more than 2:1 while we were in their base. However, on the lanes, any LA or AA pretty much died as soon as they were within hitting distance of us, so I can't really tell how many there were.

The problem with drakon is not their gears... well its also their gears. The problem is with their skills and TW experience.

1. Archers - Drakon archers probably got hit in the head right before TW. Cause throughout the whole TW... all I notice is the majority of them is either dead or trying to quickshot me from the air. Unless I am sporting tt99 or worse... even a +12 air to ground won't do much to me.
    2. Sins - Have you ever seem a group of sins aps a brambled barb who probably triple or quadruple their hp... all the while being picked off by an archer from a distance. If you have... then you probably seem drakon sins.
    3. Casters - There is essential no caster force to speak of. The only two r9 caster that I took notice have some huge timing problems.
    4. Cata - barbs lack hp and charm.
    5. BMs - drakon bms might be the only thing actually worth mention (in a good way). but with roc's range dds... those bm might as well be non existent.

drakon's sunday roster might be effective if facing off against some lesser guild with tt gears. But it shows a huge lack of r9 tw experience.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited March 2012
    Options
    At least both sides turned up, which is something i hear Karma failed to do for their 1 v 1
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Have they ever had Leadership?

\IJS
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Have they ever had Leadership?

\IJS

funny question. Mono isn't only the best bm on the HT server, he's also the best TW command leader and best faction leader.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DillySins - Heavens Tear
    DillySins - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    funny question. Mono ........ best faction leader.

you meant to post this on the 1st of April, aye?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    At least both sides turned up, which is something i hear Karma failed to do for their 1 v 1

There's a handful of uber-geared people in Karma who are meticulously concerned about their stats. There is one I'm thinking of right now, a certain JOSD BM who used to farm the random white named people I was trying to have a conversation with back when I still spent enough time on the game to PK....

Anyways my point I guess is GD aren't as friendly to your PvP stats as Radiance. Personally I preferred fighting GD for that reason when I was still in Enrage, but eh, I guess different people value different things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    There's a handful of uber-geared people in Karma who are meticulously concerned about their stats. There is one I'm thinking of right now, a certain JOSD BM who used to farm the random white named people I was trying to have a conversation with back when I still spent enough time on the game to PK....

Anyways my point I guess is GD aren't as friendly to your PvP stats as Radiance. Personally I preferred fighting GD for that reason when I was still in Enrage, but eh, I guess different people value different things.

So are you saying that certain uber-geared people wont fight unless they can farm kills and not die?

Cowards much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    funny question. Mono isn't only the best bm on the HT server, he's also the best TW command leader and best faction leader.

w a t
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • knightsdarksoul
    edited March 2012
    Options

i'm sure that goes down well with the other 180+ people in the faction, we are no showing tw this week to save my KDR
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i'm sure that goes down well with the other 180+ people in the faction, we are no showing tw this week to save my KDR

Well it's too bad. We in RoC were using this week's TWs to try to decide which if any TW faction we'd want to join for 80v80s.

None of the factions did anything impressive. It's kind of hard to decide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • knightsdarksoul
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Well it's too bad. We in RoC were using this week's TWs to try to decide which if any TW faction we'd want to join for 80v80s.

None of the factions did anything impressive. It's kind of hard to decide.

understandable, both Radi and GD got no showed, Karma did the no-showing, Drakon well we all know how that went :p, Dom is Dom
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    understandable, both Radi and GD got no showed, Karma did the no-showing, Drakon well we all know how that went :p, Dom is Dom

Can't say I personally mind staying in RoC for a few more weeks. The TWs have been fun, even if they were small scale, which is more than can be said of the TWs I've had in the last few weeks of Enrage's life.

My guess is eventually we'll bite the bullet and pick a faction, but until then, I am enjoying my lack of obligations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    So are you saying that certain uber-geared people wont fight unless they can farm kills and not die?

Cowards much?

I doubt 79 other people would give up a TW just because one person wanted to preserve stats. The actual reason they didn't show is probably more complicated, but my guess is it still hovers around the area of not wanting to be killed by GD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    you meant to post this on the 1st of April, aye?

I guess you didn't notice my sarcasm. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Was wondering what happened. Thanks for filling us in Aes. I still can't believe that 40ppl lost to 18, some of whom were dual (or triple) boxing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I doubt 79 other people would give up a TW just because one person wanted to preserve stats. The actual reason they didn't show is probably more complicated, but my guess is it still hovers around the area of not wanting to be killed by GD.

Sunday TWs blow.

Personally. I don't know about the rest of the faction.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Sunday TWs blow.

Personally. I don't know about the rest of the faction.

I agree, but it's the same day for every faction. Sundays do tend to get bad turnouts but I don't see it as an excuse just because, well, it's Sunday for everybody.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.