West coast servers.

RageKill - Lost City
RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Did all west coast servers go down? I can access East and EU, but no west.
I'm not having any trouble logging in to any of the west coast servers, but I've reported the issue and we'll get it looked into straight-away.

Update: We're getting reports from the engineers that some east coast data centers are having issues at the moment, so if you're based in the east coast, and having trouble logging into west coast servers, this may be the reason.
Post edited by RageKill - Lost City on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm showing all servers up, check again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • WizTrax - Archosaur
    WizTrax - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Same at Archosaur
  • RageKill - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    I'm showing all servers up, check again?

Checked a bunch :)

Can you try to log into one, please. Just to see if its a small group of people or everyone.
  • RageKill - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    I is back in. Took a bit, but it stopped timing out lol
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sanc had hicc ups too. Half our missive squad went poof and got time outs lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Amea - Heavens Tear
    Amea - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    it hiccuped on me too so you're not alone. Odd thing is when it let me back in it said I was still logged in...meanwhile nothing else booted me xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There can be no darkness without light, for without the other, the first cannot be understood. They always work in perfect balance.
  • RageKill - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Just glad i wasn't being crazy. Lol.
  • RageKill - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    lol well it's doing it again. can log into EU and East, but timing out again on West. BAH! haha
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I can log in fine to all of them, but that doesn't mean much if it's only hiccups. I'll forward this to Frankie asap.
  • RageKill - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Just glad i wasn't being crazy. Lol.
    I can log in fine to all of them, but that doesn't mean much if it's only hiccups. I'll forward this to Frankie asap.

Ty :) I am back in again after only two timeouts this time. Still a tad annoying when wanting to NPC stuff and SL keeps resetting haha.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm not having any trouble logging in to any of the west coast servers, but I've reported the issue and we'll get it looked into straight-away.

Update: We're getting reports from the engineers that some east coast data centers are having issues at the moment, so if you're based in the east coast, and having trouble logging into west coast servers, this may be the reason.
  • meannasty
    meannasty Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    PWI fix your servers I am tired of being disconnected while spending REAL cash money on hypers, getting D/C and losing EXP I paid REAL MONEY FOR!!!!!!!
  • _Kiya_ - Lost City
    _Kiya_ - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm having the same problem. I've dced 3 times today, at the same time as my rl friend. Last 2 times were in the span of less than 30 minutes. I know it's not my net connection because I can surf the net with no problems while Lost City is down. >.<
  • RageKill - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Thanks, frankie.

I have checked my connection. It seems fine.
    I have reset my network, just in case.

During timeouts i am still able to log in to all other servers, except the west coast ones. When i go to connect to the west ones it times out, then when i go back about 2-3 minutes later it allows me to force log back in.

I don't believe the issue is on my end since all my other services still run while having the game issue, and since i am able to log onto other servers.

If you happen to need anymore information let me know.
  • RageKill - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    I'm having the same problem. I've dced 3 times today, at the same time as my rl friend. Last 2 times were in the span of less than 30 minutes. I know it's not my net connection because I can surf the net with no problems while Lost City is down. >.<

I dislike joo :p I was PKing in morai and i tele to cleric just as you set up a vortex! HAHA. You killed me. :p

And ty for the update frankie. :)
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    meannasty wrote: »
    PWI fix your servers I am tired of being disconnected while spending REAL cash money on hypers, getting D/C and losing EXP I paid REAL MONEY FOR!!!!!!!

Sell gold, buy tokens, use those to buy hypers from Boutique Agent. Less money wasted!
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sell gold, buy tokens, use those to buy hypers from Boutique Agent. Less money wasted!

And less money spent.b:thanks
  • IPhantom_ - Archosaur
    IPhantom_ - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ok i just got disconnected like 3 times within 30 minutes. Can someone please tell me why i am getting disconnected 3 times within 30 minutes? What the heck is going on..
  • _Kiya_ - Lost City
    _Kiya_ - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I dislike joo :p I was PKing in morai and i tele to cleric just as you set up a vortex! HAHA. You killed me. :p

And ty for the update frankie. :)

Lmao, that was hilarious. b:laugh I was wondering why on earth anyone would throw themselves into a seeker's vortex. Talk about bad timing! b:chuckle

And yes, ty for the update frankie!
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Not to mention that more than likely it isn't PWI's servers' fault you are dcing it's most likely an overworked internet hub between you and the PWI server that keeps dropping/lagging you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • PatrynRue - Sanctuary
    PatrynRue - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I am having the same issue. DC about every 5mins. I don't DC very much, maybe 2-3 times in the last year, and now 6+ times in the last 45 mins or so.
  • CapsunelSin - Lost City
    CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2012

i'm on the west coast and playing west coast servers and this is the 3rd time in about 45min that ive been dced to find all the servers down for me
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Disconnected twice already, in less than 15 mins since I've logged on for today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Disconnected twice already, in less than 15 mins since I've logged on for today.

This.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    anyone else gettin constant dc from game?
  • PatrynRue - Sanctuary
    PatrynRue - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i'm on the west coast and playing west coast servers and this is the 3rd time in about 45min that ive been dced to find all the servers down for me

Same, on the west coast and I get DC'd about every 5 mins or less now...
  • CapsunelSin - Lost City
    CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ive been having the same damn problem i usually barely dc and today and yesterday have been horrible i dced probable 10 times an hour yesterday and today in the past hour ive dced 4 times to find when i try to log back in the servers are down for me
  • miliowarrior
    miliowarrior Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    yes this is my 10 time
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    anyone else want to make another thread about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.