need some advice to alt cleric

Options
csikos
csikos Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Cleric
Hi all. I have a cleric but i dont think that i get tt99 set or so. I plan to get full tt80 gold. Ok i know the 90 green has better mag and p def, but i think its not significant. Why do i want this set? 1. It is lvl 10 armor so easy to make it to 4socket ( so i can have better pdef and hp) 2. Every.part give hp+vit bonuses. With this maybe i will not get 1hit in some situations. What do you think? Its totally fail build or it is ok for an alt charachter? Thanks for usefull answers ;)
Post edited by csikos on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    What do you eventually plan on using it for?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • csikos
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I plan to do daily bh's including bh 100's. FF and some lower TT 1-x or 2-x series. Maybe i get autokick from rb's i dont know. So i want to do everything i can. As i know ppls 99% will not invite in nirvy becouse i havent best gear.

ofc i get best weapon that i can afford at my lvl
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Skip both unless you need bound gear.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • csikos
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ok maybe i'm new in that how to build a cleric, but if you see only armors then the difference between full tt80 and full nirv armor build, then it is only 148(!) p.def and 2408 m.def difference. P.def can be fixed with pdef shards thanks to every armor will have 4 slot.
    About M.def its 73%dmg reduction vs 68%. There will be some situations that i can survive with 73% mdef reduction and with 68% cannot? I will give up this 5% for reducing costs. Finally if this armor is good enough at low-end gear then who cares that it will bounded? I'm just asking your opinions, i can change my mind if you have some reasons.

gave links to compare it faster
    http://pwcalc.com/adb3dca428b8c6e3
    http://pwcalc.com/f04193c22cbbde60
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    csikos wrote: »
    ok maybe i'm new in that how to build a cleric, but if you see only armors then the difference between full tt80 and full nirv armor build, then it is only 148(!) p.def and 2408 m.def difference. P.def can be fixed with pdef shards thanks to every armor will have 4 slot.
    About M.def its 73%dmg reduction vs 68%. There will be some situations that i can survive with 73% mdef reduction and with 68% cannot? I will give up this 5% for reducing costs. Finally if this armor is good enough at low-end gear then who cares that it will bounded? I'm just asking your opinions, i can change my mind if you have some reasons.

That 5% difference between 68% and 73% means 18,5% more damage taken and endgame magic hurts. Not to mention higher grade armor refines better.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Don't know about the PvP servers, but putting that much into L80 gear on PvE would be a waste. The OP doesn't even mention PvP applications in which case: Legendary gears would be preferable for the most part. Buy the sell-able gears 4 socket already sharded/ refined cheaper than you can make them. - or not.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    http://pwcalc.com/d031e5d94eae3481

Why not Rank 8 + TT 99. Farmable , better defence and slightly HP from TT 80 , Comes with an excellent weapon and with just the armor you already get 15% channeling = you can swap chan ornaments for good physical defence ones.

http://pwcalc.com/b4d83e5cbc1267a2 = Build im aiming for (with restatted Vit to 5)
    http://pwcalc.com/a3bd7f398be4f04b = your build.

Look at the magic attack difference. it's way better for the Rank 8 and at higher refines , it wins hands down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • csikos
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i know there are much better builds too, but if i have ~100-150 mill i better invest in my sin to get more refines or get a herc for my 70's veno or something. The budget is 10-20 mill that i want to spend on that cleric at moment. Maybe when i will be rich i will go for r8, but now it isnt a really opinion.
    My goal wasnt to race with 100+armors ofc. I just want to get a gear with i can stay alive in instances+ dont get 1hit+ my healing power is enough to keep the squad alive.
    I know it's different prices in different servers, but if you have any opinion that is farmable ( droprate isnt 0,1% or so) and/or price is below 20 mill then it really helps me.
    (off: that 5% is really 18,5 i dont know how i forgot that)
    off2: i go offline for 1-2 days but thanks for answers
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    TT 90 green , or morai , warding levels work in PVE weapon sucks for healing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Oh... another suggestion here: OHT wrists and boots (with pdef and hp blue stats) instead of TT90. They refine way better. A lot of awesome pieces out there for cheap. I still use a Fearless Blaze with 3*94 pdef.
  • Gwendollyn - Dreamweaver
    Gwendollyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I'd recommend going with the TT 90 but maybe mix it with some nice legendary armor or OHT armor; I'd suggest using the TT90 green chest or the cape of the underworld slayer mold with the TT90 green pants. For the wrist guards, either the sleeves of demon sword or a pair of OHT wrists with some nice defense and/or hp adds, and either OHT boots or TT90 green boots.
  • csikos
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Thanks for tips, really helped me