PK?

Options
Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Tideswell (East)
A friend of mine commented that our server had some of the worst skilled Pkers within their class. I obviously am the worst cleric.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOhh9rmOBOE&context=C4283f43ADvjVQa1PpcFM7gMJFEJ-5-agK19Fglb6o78k0n3SE2s0=
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
Post edited by Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    pro cleric is pro b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Liking your own video

#epeen
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    My epeen can only grow, I like all my videos because I watch them after I upload them and wish I was that cleric, and then I realize...I AM that cleric. #winning
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:cry i want to be in a video too
    b:cryb:cry
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    pro cleric is pro b:chuckle

really PRO cleric, that keeps running till a sin comes to help... b:bye
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    All of those sins were facerolling except for DeadlyDante, his dagger don't put out enough damage versus your +12 phys def ornaments and JOSD. The story would've been different if he had Ulq's gear. Anyways decent cleric gameplay, just under geared/skilled opponents.
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    *watches as mav strokes his epeen by killing really fail sins* not a single one of them could properly stunlock, and all but dante relied solely on aps'ing. yea that's totally an accomplishment. fight someone with any skill level at all and even mediocre gear and you still die mav, end of story. like that one time i...oh wait, saint came and saved you...oh but this other, no wait, saint came and saved u there too...

learn to play before stroking epeen pl0x
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • lchidowl
    lchidowl Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    omfg of the sins why these sins don't know how to use their pvp skills? just stun and auto attack , very fail sins and pro cleric xD P.D spark in a vs b:shocked
  • MEA_ - Raging Tide
    MEA_ - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You Only One vs One sins if u have full Buffs and with ur gear u can tank so much..Idk this is just showing us u can tank them a bit and then 1 or 2 shot them after b:shocked
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    *watches as mav strokes his epeen by killing really fail sins* not a single one of them could properly stunlock, and all but dante relied solely on aps'ing. yea that's totally an accomplishment. fight someone with any skill level at all and even mediocre gear and you still die mav, end of story. like that one time i...oh wait, saint came and saved you...oh but this other, no wait, saint came and saved u there too...

hele stop trolling u wouldnt last against any of them fail sins b:laugh
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    hele stop trolling u wouldnt last against any of them fail sins b:laugh

duh most sins are higher lvl than hele by now.. and being able to be seen in pk as a sin
    is like being a archer.. u dont know when ur gonna get atked.. which almost automatically means ur dead
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options

I don't need to stroke my epeen. An AA cleric beating +12 r9 sins is enough strokage. And since you're telling me "learn to play" I'm assuming you have the confidence and see a loop hole where you can beat me yes? Ok let's 1v1 :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I don't need to stroke my epeen. An AA cleric beating +12 r9 sins is enough strokage. And since you're telling me "learn to play" I'm assuming you have the confidence and see a loop hole where you can beat me yes? Ok let's 1v1 :)

heres a loop hole.. make you dc so u only have your buffs
    then keep u stunned for 30 seconds when u use magic shell..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    +1 sir, good call ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • truthhurtsouch
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I hope in your next video we can see you fighting people like:

a) DeathDoor
    b) Drigan
    c) boogiepanda
    d) Kali
    e) TeddyBear
    f) Dylena
    g) RyougiShiki

and I'm sure there are quite a few other skilled players at your gear level.
  • LecusSkylark - Raging Tide
    LecusSkylark - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Meh just shows r9 lets you tank more hits ._.

Most sins are one shots with r8 + 6 glaive with thunder and a extreme poison...
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I hope in your next video we can see you fighting people like:

a) DeathDoor
    b) Drigan
    c) boogiepanda
    d) Kali
    e) TeddyBear
    f) Dylena
    g) RyougiShiki

and I'm sure there are quite a few other skilled players at your gear level.

Sure! When you start editing my videos you can add whoever you like :) and it's ok to be jealous of my gear. That's a normal reaction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Sure! When you start editing my videos you can add whoever you like :) and it's ok to be jealous of my gear. That's a normal reaction.

+1 Mav. Hatterz gonna hate!b:chuckle
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Mav if you keep stroking your epeen so hard you're gonna splurt your juice all over RT forums.

-runs-
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I'm bored.. Where's boogies pk videos?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • MEA_ - Raging Tide
    MEA_ - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    yea idk why Mav doesnt show his fights with other ppl only fighting silly two shot sins. I see him stay in sz and trash talk in WC when ppl like Diablo and DirtySouth kill him. Show us that b:pleased
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    yea idk why Mav doesnt show his fights with other ppl only fighting silly two shot sins. I see him stay in sz and trash talk in WC when ppl like Diablo and DirtySouth kill him. Show us that b:pleased

For real?
  • truthhurtsouch
    edited March 2012
    Options

You mean you have recorded those fights but you edit them out? it's ok to lose the real fights don't be ashamed. That's a normal reaction.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If you wish to make an appointment to 1v1 Mrs Mav, please ask his secretary, SAINT.
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2770/mavdownin2sec.png

Just so u don't underestimate Sins , Mr calling himself my friend .Then posting a duel u asked for and u won .

just for everyone's information we don't attack when we tell u Sir . U Notice it after u Dead .

Mav's HP 10500-11000 HP 1st 4 hits were enough to kill him - and u can see 6 hits .

4 hits for r9 sin using wind shield = 1.3 sec Max . dont think any human can see in that speed and Act fast to expel .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2770/mavdownin2sec.png

Just so u don't underestimate Sins , Mr calling himself my friend .Then posting a duel u asked for and u won .

just for everyone's information we don't attack when we tell u Sir . U Notice it after u Dead .

Mav's HP 10500-11000 HP 1st 4 hits were enough to kill him - and u can see 6 hits .

4 hits for r9 sin using wind shield = 1.3 sec Max . dont think any human can see in that speed and Act fast to expel .

I agree, when I'm AFK tabbed out I am extremely unprepared to fight. But I didn't post the video to upset you lol. I was showing that AAs CAN in fact be played/geared well enough to beat +12 r9. Has nothing to do with you silly ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Thanks for posting Mav
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Did he just stealth and double spark? DID HE REALLY?

b:angry
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I agree, when I'm AFK tabbed out I am extremely unprepared to fight. But I didn't post the video to upset you lol. I was showing that AAs CAN in fact be played/geared well enough to beat +12 r9. Has nothing to do with you silly ;)

funny how your excuse when you die is "i was afk". your not god, like you so love to scream when vicious was farming you and deaths door and saint and zezima in a 4v i didnt even count how many we had. fact is mav, your a **** cleric who just farms lowbies and undergeared people, then gank with your butt buddies zezima and saint on anyone with real skill. Btw, im still waiting on zezima to accept my 1v1 challenge. last time i asked he just laughed and warped away. +10/12 r9 scared to fight +5/6 tt99 D; wut is dis!!!!.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Yo Revenge you promised to help me work on my stun lock with me.b:angry I'm still waiting.b:surrender And no I'm not trolling.