Water Mount Ride Sea Horse

longshadowace1
longshadowace1 Posts: 22 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
If there was a Sea Horse Mount that you can buy but it only worked in the water & it move fast as the limit go that be cool.
Post edited by longshadowace1 on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Eh.
    Though, its not like there's much reason to be in the water nowadays...Where's that thread with the speculation that the Grand Lobster would be ride-able underwater....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Revalen - Raging Tide
    Revalen - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Would be a nice thing to have just to have it. However, you'll soon realize that there really isn't much need to even go in the water after you hit the upper levels. Knowing this, I doubt highly that CN will ever develop such a mount. The closest you'll get is the Tideform skill found on both Assassins and Psychics, and at endgame, you'll close to never have need for it, especially as a Psychic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    *pokes Reva* Hi :D

Now back on topic, as Reva said, there really isn't a use for a mount underwater. The only time anyone is really underwater is during the DT event, which is for mostly 1 hour a week. I doubt they would take the time for that.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    They should just make a genie skill for swimming faster. They already have one for running and flying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Eh.
    Though, its not like there's much reason to be in the water nowadays...Where's that thread with the speculation that the Grand Lobster would be ride-able underwater....

My Grand Lobster drowned.b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • udancenow
    udancenow Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I like this Idea would come in handed in the water quests.Who know another water class maybe made and the towns, city be set under the water it would come on handed then too.
    edited March 2012
    udancenow wrote: »
    I like this Idea would come in handed in the water quests.Who know another water class maybe made and the towns, city be set under the water it would come on handed then too.

/facehoof

-There are very few quests that require you to spend a lot of time underwater.
    -Another class for the Water element? We've already got the Tideborn.
    -No, unless for whatever reason Raging Tides and its surrounding settlements sunk to the bottom of the ocean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Fail br0nys everywhere....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I want a seahorse mount b:sad
    And a snail all class pet
    js
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    pony meat is not even good
    but at least it died so i could eat it
    i like potato
  • udancenow
    edited March 2012
    more water quest then you in pwi then u think.
    edited March 2012
    How about this:

That instance near RT, the Shrine of Tides - why not make it into an underwater instance with events like:

Abyss Racing - Players purchase a mount for the race, each with different advantages/disadvantages, and race them through an obstacle course.

Spiralshell Crab Fights - 8 go in, one comes out. Place your bets.

Hide and Seek - Finding several mermaid NPCs within a certain amount of time, and have them teleport every few minutes so their location cant be given to others as easily

Among other little events.
  • longshadowace1
    longshadowace1 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I do have squad races quest ideas on paper but I need to find the the it on lol.And the 2 rules to the race is no flying or teleporting in the race or you have to re do the last check point.but u can use land mounts or water mount.Just need to find the paper it on lol.
  • greenglare
    greenglare Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I like the water mount idea.And the Squad Quest Darly races Idea.If it added at + 50% healing rate,+the abilty to attack when on the ride to its rider it be rilly kool everyone would want 1.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Basically, unless the chinese players want it, it will never even be considered. PWI is like the younger sibling in a low income family. They get the hand-me-down versions of everything with little to no say so in the matter.
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    My Grand Lobster drowned.b:cry

Pretty sure lobsters don't "swim" to begin with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I think the only times I've been underwater since my early 'Kill 'dem turtles' quests is when I accidently fall off the platform with Bounty Hunter on in Arch. So why exactly would we need watermounts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • udancenow
    edited March 2012
    u saw thread about dairly squad quest water come in handy with it & close to 100 quest in the water at least I done.