i have been trolled....

Demon_troll - Harshlands
Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Chronicles
i cannot believe yesterday event!!! i was being trolled all day! i lost more exp and i keep getting one shot by bms and seekers when they have so many mobs on them with their cleric, i am getting hit like nothiing!! i stopped going on my archer and try picking the dq with sin and mobs still one shot him!! i really really hated that event!!

oh and for the record... is there ANY WAY TO FREAKING DO TT WITHOUT DIE??? EVEN A LVL100 SIN DIE HERE. OUR TEAM KEPT DIE AND PEOPLE LEAVE SQUAD.

http://core.perfectworld.com/album/view?uid=13458007&id=100411
Post edited by Demon_troll - Harshlands on

Comments

• Demon_troll - Harshlands
    edited March 2012
    T_T i just relized that i lost 16% wahahahahah T_T
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
    edited March 2012
    ugh... shouldn't have posted ppl will laugh me again T_T
  • _Gnarkill - Raging Tide
    _Gnarkill - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2012

ugh... shouldn't have posted ppl will laugh you again T_T
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Well looks like you weren't the most fail person in squad for once. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited March 2012

HA Haa!

/Nelson
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012

+2

Also, /facehoof
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    HA Haa!

/Nelson

b:laugh +3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited March 2012
    Well looks like you weren't the most fail person in squad for once. b:chuckle

no i asked question... i always get killed in one hit there... sin toook too much damage and die. Bms got one shoot somehow after drummer use slow attack
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i cannot believe yesterday event!!! i was being trolled all day! i lost more exp and i keep getting one shot by bms and seekers when they have so many mobs on them with their cleric, i am getting hit like nothiing!! i stopped going on my archer and try picking the dq with sin and mobs still one shot him!! i really really hated that event!!

oh and for the record... is there ANY WAY TO FREAKING DO TT WITHOUT DIE??? EVEN A LVL100 SIN DIE HERE. OUR TEAM KEPT DIE AND PEOPLE LEAVE SQUAD.

If the troll in your name has nothing to do with the occupation of trolling, i can only imagine that the whole squad was super undergeared. Loosing to that boss in tt 1-2, even before 50% hp is gone, something wrong with bb, gear, placement, sparks, buffs. I have killed this boss with lvl 70~85 squad, one cleric only, numerous times when i was farming tt gear. My gear was a mix of npc and molds at lvl 70 gear. So can't imagine why everyone dies, i can imagine the squishies, but everyone.b:shocked

If you are trolling, well, not my department to judge the trolliness of trolls.
  • HunterRich - Heavens Tear
    HunterRich - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2012

the picture says alot, if u cant figure it out on your own after all your qq threads, you may as well uninstall the game because unless your willing to take the bits and pieces of advice thats been given in the past, people will continue to laugh and make fun of you b:chuckle unless your doing this for attention, then by all means, keep posting, we can all use the humor
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    the picture says alot, if u cant figure it out on your own after all your qq threads, you may as well uninstall the game because unless your willing to take the bits and pieces of advice thats been given in the past, people will continue to laugh and make fun of you b:chuckle unless your doing this for attention, then by all means, keep posting, we can all use the humor

Why really ??? im so suprised b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

+4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Yami_ - Dreamweaver
    Yami_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Lol i'm starting to love the Demon_troll topics b:chuckle
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    N0rmally I just use blessing 0f the pure hearted in here and I have n0 pr0blems keeping the squad alive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    seriously..is this troll related to our WC troll about dogs and rapid stuff on our server?
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • AnnBlackfire - Archosaur
    AnnBlackfire - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    first set your skills right for a change, looks like rubbish now. You can't even kill a lvl 1 like that! Secondly, train and learn how to kill before you enter TT b:laugh
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    That squad must be really crappy geared.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
    edited March 2012
    look even r8 sin bad trouble here...... stupid pve server people! Well harshland kinda turned not much pk anymore why did my brother ditch harshland? And i just do not want to do event again i keep get kill by accident :(
    edited March 2012
    there must be an easier and faster way to lvl and go back to demon char... i like my level... somwhat... too late to restart.... i guess deleting my first archer was too stupid... i am really pathetic :(
  • Evil_Lynn - Raging Tide
    Evil_Lynn - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    look even r8 sin bad trouble here...... stupid pve server people! Well harshland kinda turned not much pk anymore why did my brother ditch harshland? And i just do not want to do event again i keep get kill by accident :(

By accident?b:surrender
    The Next Time You Think You're Perfect, Try Walking On Water
    edited March 2012
    By accident?b:surrender

yes accident, seekers kept killing me with some tornado thing when they were killing mobs every time i go near them i die :(
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    yes accident, seekers kept killing me with some tornado thing when they were killing mobs every time i go near them i die :(

you are way too obvious. Learn to troll.

+5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    you are way too obvious. Learn to troll.

+5

He has always been this bad at trolling. He's trying too hard.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    He has always been this bad at trolling. He's trying too hard.

There's a freeway near him where he can learn how to troll better, I think.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm going to move this topic to the lower depth, because like most the recent topics, it's absolutely pointless, bad attempt at trolling.