R8 Weapon Switch

WangZi - Dreamweaver
WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Suggestion Box
A quest that requires you to acquire a certain item (most likely from boutique) that allows BMs to exchange their old R8 weapon for a new one (i.e. give back the poleblade to get the fists).

Why? Because some of us probably chose the poleaxe or poleblade at first because the fists have no -int. But now that reforged R8 is available, and the fists are stronger than G15 nirvana fists, it is definitely a good end-game weapon. But it's not possible to get it because we're stuck with our old R8 weapon that we first decided to get.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
Post edited by WangZi - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i think this topic has been brought up several times, and i dont think devs are looking into it.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • vaicase
    vaicase Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I would definately like to see this implemented! Its not really a fair thing to do for those of us who have been loyal players for longer a we have been "screwed over" due to having chosen before R8 recast had even made the forums. I think BM's should be aloud at least 1 more swap...if not for everyone then just those of us who had chosen their weap long before recast ad come out...
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I wish they looked into it b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks