Creative Challenge: Make A PWI vid as great as this one!

Options
FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
I was going through my email today, and followed a link to this video. Ok, yes, i know its from another game, but since its a platform game, i dont think the is a problem posting it here. So watch it now.....

Now, that you are done laughing your heads off, how about the creative folks we have here try to make something like this, but PWI themed? It would be outstanding!

So...who would like to give it a whirl?b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
"Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
Playing here since '08b:heart
Post edited by FoxRunning - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Way too much effort involved.
  • Yami_ - Dreamweaver
    Yami_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Lol good video, but the video of the guy that beat the Youtube is better.

I'm not creative enough to create those videos, but a contest of those will be interesting.
  • _Sefirosu_ - Heavens Tear
    _Sefirosu_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Lol good video, but the video of the guy that beat the Youtube is better.

I'm not creative enough to create those videos, but a contest of those will be interesting.

lol El Chavo
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I was going through my email today, and followed a link to this video. Ok, yes, i know its from another game, but since its a platform game, i dont think the is a problem posting it here. So watch it now.....

Now, that you are done laughing your heads off, how about the creative folks we have here try to make something like this, but PWI themed? It would be outstanding!

So...who would like to give it a whirl?b:cute

there aren't really enough sound effects in this game to do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.