No reason for be lazzy

Options
Yami_ - Dreamweaver
Yami_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Suggestion Box
This topic can be considered a extention of this one.

My suggestion comes for the untamed, we asked a million of times for Barbarian fur be customizable and too many other things and they answered a million of times back that they won't will change a thing! But that's no reason for be lazzy.

So here It comes, a simple and clean idea. For every level in Fox/Tiger form, change the sprite of how those beast looks.

Tiger lv1: leave in the way that are now.
Tiger lv2: make him a little bigger and wearing some armor, like of those battle wolfs or He-Man tiger (lol).
Tiger lv3: even bigger and wearing almost full armor and a saddle, since Tigers also can give a ride.

Fox lv1: leave the same ****.
Fox lv2: a little bigger (just a little), with more glow and a better look, she can have *3 tails* and maybe she can wear bracelets 'n some other ornaments.
Fox lv3: a little bigger (again, just a little if compared to lv2 since we don't want to have giant foxes runing around), lots of glow, *9 tails* and some armor.

It may look that It takes a lot of work, but for a big company like Perfect World they can do this in no time, everyone here that understand at least a little of 3D design will agree with me.

*I checked and the 9 tailed fox are present in the Chinese mythology by the name of "Huli jing", so I'm not going astray from the game lore, for more curiosity click here for the fox or here for the tiger, since they have stories so cool, they shouldn't look so lame.
Post edited by Yami_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Torzen - Lost City
    Torzen - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    u got all the truth
    it is trrue
    Venos are supose to have 9 tails
    gms are changing that fact
    and they say that they r following the chineese mythology

SO GMS STOP BEEN LAZZY AND PUT THIS NICE SUSGESTION RUNNING

Yami__ u rock b:victory this is totally true
    i only get chips from bh 100

never oppened a pack that dosent gives tokens

got worst luck in pwi

and i still try
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    and they answered a million of times back that they won't will change a thing!

When PWE says something won't be added or implemented, their decision is final. Deal with it and move on.
  • Yami_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    When PWE says something won't be added or implemented, their decision is final. Deal with it and move on.

I can't, I'm a bad loser you know, the extent of my suggestion It's a little different this time, because I'm not asking for WB Lions transform into one, just for add +2 new sprites for the Veno and WB transformations, the Fox will continue being the Fox and the white Tiger will continue to be the white Tiger.
  • AnnBlackfire - Archosaur
    AnnBlackfire - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    would be nice to see both veno as barb grow when getting higher level. Specially since both in fox and tiger forms are basically mounts in a way (yes yes, I know hows it's called. stop bugging me with that, its to make it more clear to everyone). Mounts that can fight for that matter, why not improve their looks and make it more visible that it is indeed related to Chinese mythology? Plus redoing some things won't hurt, it only adds to the game!
  • mkl0011
    mkl0011 Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    So barbs can bigger, but the other classes can't get buffer. Woohoo that's sooo fair!! b:cuteb:cute
  • Yami_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The other classes can't turn into a freaking tiger, that have serius problems with their eyes and feets that are on fire!!! b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • vinners
    vinners Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    u got all the truth
    it is trrue
    Venos are supose to have 9 tails
    gms are changing that fact
    and they say that they r following the chineese mythology

SO GMS STOP BEEN LAZZY AND PUT THIS NICE SUSGESTION RUNNING

Yami__ u rock b:victory this is totally true

Are you aware that the GMs don't design the game, or have any direct influence on game mechanics?

GMs are not Developers.
    They don't write the code for the game.
    They don't create the art.
    They don't decide sales.
    They don't create any game content whatsoever.

So, what DO they do? AFAIK, GMs are there to answer tickets, help players with their account questions, and probably report to the higher ups about what is going on.

So please stop yelling at the GMs for things they have no control over.