Thank you

Seeperd - Heavens Tear
Seeperd - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Yes - This thread is not about QQ'ing but about HH'ing ( Happy Happy )

I just want to say that even though there is a lot that can be fixed in this game, we need to realise that, at the end of the day, it is just a game. Yes some players take it a bit further than what is medically good for their hearts - but so what ?

Yes the game is not perfect, but which game is ? And if you can find one that is, then go play there.
Yes you have to CS to be "the best" - but it is not compulsary

PWI thank you for giving free stuff - even though people complain about free stuff.
PWI thank you for not closing the game after all those QQ threads.
PWI thank you for giving me a mental break away from the hardships of RL
PWI thank you for giving me a game where i can be "some-one else" for a couple of hours per week.
PWI thank you for making the game FUN even without CS'ing

For those that want to flame and QQ on this, or put in their "opinion" in a negative sense - O well - Cant do anything about that.

I have a 101 BM 5.0 R8 - farmed - NO CS'ing on that at all !! so yes it is possible - took me around 3 years - But thats the fun hey ?

I have a sin 98 which I did CS some items - But thats my choice.....

Yes there are glitches etc etc - But so what ??? Most "players" complaing about ILLEGAL 105's are probably the players that loose or find it difficult to defend their TW area's. ( I know i am going to get it for this comment ) but this is just a perception i have - nothing more nothing less.

Free to play - YES YES YES
Pay to win ? Maybe - but so what .....

Ok now show me who has the capability of saying thank you instead of QQ
I went to bed last night, lying on my back, looking up at the millions and millions of stars. During this time 2 thoughts crossed my mind:

1 - Do we really believe that we are alone in this vast universe...
2 - If only I knew who stole my roof....
Post edited by Seeperd - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• mierina
    mierina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I rarely post in game forums,but now just cant resist.

Thank you PWI for the awesome game(s)b:cuteb:victory
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sihndra wrote: »
    ...players could glitch an extra 1,000,000 coin into their bag each time they type I LOVE PERFECT WORLD GMS ESPECIALLY SIHNDRA in worldchat...

May be same work at forums too.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I agree... And I like the free stuff... Ok maybe it's not all perfect... But we got free fash (I like most of it too), free mounts (even a purple Ninetails if you play long enough), we get free flyers from a lvl 30 quest, free all class pets from events & now we even get a free descent set of lvl 95+ armor and weapon... Honestly will someone plz what's not good about all this?

And yeah it's pay to win... But so are all F2P games... If it's a free game there will always be a cash shop selling luxuries like clothing, mounts and armor and such... No exceptions...

And glitches: Well if it's minor glitches that aren't giving you major advantages like glitching gold or millions of coin or making actual victims... It's like driving to fast... You're not allowed to do it and yet everyone does it occasionally... And seeing how luckily not many ppl get banned for minor offences I think the GM's aren't that bad either... Maybe some would even have done the same... b:chuckle

But yeah... PW you have my thanks as well... And also for giving my mom a really great time... This game means a big deal to her... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    the game has given me the opportunity to make some really great friends and also provides yet another way of connecting with my g/f. am glad to finally see a thank you post lol
    edited March 2012
    the game has given me the opportunity to make some really great friends and also provides yet another way of connecting with my g/f. am glad to finally see a thank you post lol

Actually there have bin more "thank you" posts in the past... But then every time the QQers came in... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Thanks PW for a brillaint F2P gameb:flowerb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • Solar_one - Sanctuary
    Solar_one - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    + 1 to all this
    So nice to see a happy thread for once ( its been a long time )

Thankyou GM's this game bought my wife and myself together from opposite side of the world
    it also has given us both the Opportunity to make some great friends accross the world
    people we actually talk to outside the game.

The game has its flaws but what game dose'nt, I myself still enjoy this game a lot even tho we havent had the money to put into it for a long time now and we still have fun playing .
  • MistressLuna - Heavens Tear
    MistressLuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Kudos.

3 years of playing this game.....

going on 4. I still haven't found a better f2p. I may hate the current community, but that charm pwi has still remains that no other game has.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Luna -still- Loves You All
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Yes - This thread is not about QQ'ing but about HH'ing ( Happy Happy )

I just want to say that even though there is a lot that can be fixed in this game, we need to realise that, at the end of the day, it is just a game. Yes some players take it a bit further than what is medically good for their hearts - but so what ?

Yes the game is not perfect, but which game is ? And if you can find one that is, then go play there.
    Yes you have to CS to be "the best" - but it is not compulsary

PWI thank you for giving free stuff - even though people complain about free stuff.
    PWI thank you for not closing the game after all those QQ threads.
    PWI thank you for giving me a mental break away from the hardships of RL
    PWI thank you for giving me a game where i can be "some-one else" for a couple of hours per week.
    PWI thank you for making the game FUN even without CS'ing

For those that want to flame and QQ on this, or put in their "opinion" in a negative sense - O well - Cant do anything about that.

I have a 101 BM 5.0 R8 - farmed - NO CS'ing on that at all !! so yes it is possible - took me around 3 years - But thats the fun hey ?

I have a sin 98 which I did CS some items - But thats my choice.....

Yes there are glitches etc etc - But so what ??? Most "players" complaing about ILLEGAL 105's are probably the players that loose or find it difficult to defend their TW area's. ( I know i am going to get it for this comment ) but this is just a perception i have - nothing more nothing less.

Free to play - YES YES YES
    Pay to win ? Maybe - but so what .....

Ok now show me who has the capability of saying thank you instead of QQ

Yea only one small mistake this F2P is more expensive than P2P. Of course if you want some pvp also. And all good instances or events are usually pvp based. The game push you to spend real money if you want to enjoy all game offers and have real fun. Because always killing just mobs is not fun at all. And situation is 100x worse for casters than for melee. This is one of very "nice" feature of this game. Be melee or spend tons of cash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I have to give my thanks as well.

Thank you for the things you have given, the things you have tried to fix, the fun you have created (random monsters in the city), and thank you to the Dev's and Employee's of both PWE/PWRD for all their hardwork.

If it's possible, I look forward to another 3 years with you guys. b:victory
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Thank you for putting a bigger characters limit on game chat and thank you for allowing us to finally click on the maps in Heaven/Hell to travel where we want. b:thanks
  • TheUnderLord - Lost City
    TheUnderLord - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    +1 for making a thread that's uplifting and positive by its own right.

Guess I gotta say thank you pwi for creating an economic system that can allow non csers to play the game without too much trouble and making merchanting possible.
    "yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery....but today it is a gift, that is why it is called the present."

L.C. Merchantile Asset Management est.2010
    (pwinsider.wordpress.com)
  • Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver
    Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    bearyflair wrote: »
    Thank you for putting a bigger characters limit on game chat and thank you for allowing us to finally click on the maps in Heaven/Hell to travel where we want. b:thanks

Yes, this makes my divines there much easier to do. Plus I could get lost in my own bathroom so alt clicking is my savior, lol. There have been some improvements in the last few updates - I am happy! b:pleased
  • DailyStone - Sanctuary
    DailyStone - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    b:thanks yeah..aside from the QQing we can heard in WC everyday....PW still have lots to offers to others...and for me, it's really a good gateway from my RL world...and what make it even nicer..is the global people with colourful personalities that we meet everyday b:cute

So enjoy it while you can.... ((psttt if any GM read this thread..can we have 2x event soon b:victoryb:thanks))
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm here to give my thanks too ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    The OP is a GM's alt, you have all been trolled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited March 2012
    The OP is a GM's alt, you have all been trolled.

If that's a GM's alt then why is his/her avi broken? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If that's a GM's alt then why is his/her avi broken? b:laugh

How can you ask such a question on a game/forum where a good portion of things are broken?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    Sneaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Many thanks pwi
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

"Memory is the guardian of all things"

Cicero
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Yea only one small mistake this F2P is more expensive than P2P. Of course if you want some pvp also. And all good instances or events are usually pvp based. The game push you to spend real money if you want to enjoy all game offers and have real fun. Because always killing just mobs is not fun at all. And situation is 100x worse for casters than for melee. This is one of very "nice" feature of this game. Be melee or spend tons of cash.

what your jooking right what of the cata barb in the game they have worse then caster
    as caster still have caster nv what do barb have to beg if they dont have the best if friends.

you think you have it hard make a vit barb and play at 100 see how fun it isb:shocked
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Yes, this makes my divines there much easier to do. Plus I could get lost in my own bathroom so alt clicking is my savior, lol. There have been some improvements in the last few updates - I am happy! b:pleased

You get lost in your own bathroom? What a coincidence! I get lost in my closet! b:chuckle

No, really, it does not matter how many times I run Abaddon. If I don't have someone to follow, I'm never going to catch up to the rest of the squad. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]