AFG first PK video

Comments

• Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Good job on the video dude.

Ignore the comments from all the haters lol, the only other people that have made videos are the hurdurr guy and HardToThink. I would like to see everyone elses "skills" on their own video (or lack of).

Everyones a internet tough guy behind the screen b:laugh
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Ignore the comments from all the haters lol, the only other people that have made videos are the hurdurr guy and HardToThink. I would like to see everyone elses "skills" on their own video (or lack of).

Everyones a internet tough guy behind the screen b:laugh

That's a moot argument.. Do people that give their opinion on books, music records, games or movies have to be better writers/musicians/actors/programers/directors to be allowed to review it? I agree that some of the "lol you suck" comments without any further elaboration are pointless tho...
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Moog - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    I didn't say people shouldn't give their opinion, just told him to ignore it.

And yeah people saying something is bad without giving any reason why are usually trolls or are bad themselves
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If that video shows skill as a sin then it's the ultimate proof this class doesn't need any skill at all (as if it wasn't proven already..). Yes he lands a lot of kills, yes he knows how to work around expel.. But most of the pk is just fly to the target stealthed and auto attack with wind shield. Yes it's kidna effective because the class is imbalanced but a baby could do it. Most of the time it's just one disable + sage spark auto attack. Yes it works but it's neither skilled nor fun to watch. The whole video is more of a comment on what the f uck is wrong with pwi.

Its more fun than watching ***_***__in faceroll on his keyboard and hit r9s for 20k+
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Its more fun than watching ***_***__in faceroll on his keyboard and hit r9s for 20k+

That's debateable, but you are probably right. I don't exactly fancy watching either of the choices... Eine Wahl zwischen Pest und Cholera, as we Germans would say. ;p
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

• Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City
    Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    That's debateable, but you are probably right. I don't exactly fancy watching either of the choices... Eine Wahl zwischen Pest und Cholera, as we Germans would say. ;p

Guess i will make my first wiz pk video then since mostly only sins make them now. Gonna try to get Questro and Archevil in it aswell as some mass pk. If it didnt violate tos id let u play my wiz HTT since i barely play anymore
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    SteamyFish - Lost City Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    chidow55 wrote: »

thanks learned loads from that...

now i know why hes a crappy sin

if the target not dead in 4 hits give up or force stelth<< onli thing i learned from that video
  • Moog - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    chidow55 wrote: »

Wow he basically does the same thing AFG does but has a much more OP character....

BRAVO PWI

If you guys want to show a really good sin show one of the cheze vids
  • SeverusSnape - Raging Tide
    SeverusSnape - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If you guys want to show a really good sin show one of the cheze vids

You might be better off with rinc or rico's vids. As much of a good char cheeze is, on youtube, I have yet to see any of his sin vids where he kill his opponent without using PD glitch. Perhaps once or twice in one of magefizban's vids, but thats it.
  • bigblue1234
    bigblue1234 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    LOL what a bunch of troll's, how can u compare AFG to rinc,rico or cheze must be nice to be so well geared u can run around outta stealth with OP dmg.
    As for fail sin's have u nerd never heard of KayParker or JackDRipper? all they do is 2spark immune pot Hmmmm did we see afg 2 spark from stealth?
  • assassinafg
    assassinafg Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    OH DAM! TROLOLOLOL!!! LOOK @ DESE H8ers SON! b:laugh Thanks to Moog, HTT and bigblue1234 for ur comments guyz, truly appreciate it. Although, didnt think HTT would post such positive reply b:chuckle
    I really liked the pvp video. Especially the intro, sword sin. b:thanks I can't tell if you timed the music intentionally or not but I love that to. =] The editing is actually really amazing for your first video. Ignore the critics of Negative City you time all of your seals and stuns very well. No ones first video is perfect I would love to see a few unstealthed 1vs1's or just 1vs1's. The only complaint I have is the pvp at the tiger event isn't very fun to watch for the viewers, not alot of people go to events to pvp.

^This comment is the dumbest thing on the planet. It's his pvp video and what he puts in it is up to his discretion. If you want people to see you killing others, you make a pvp video. You can't fit every clip you make into a pvp video. So much hate but no constructive criticism or compliments. How many of you even watched this?

Anyways~ I loved most of it afg and I hope there's more videos from you soon <3
    LOL what a bunch of troll's, how can u compare AFG to rinc,rico or cheze must be nice to be so well geared u can run around outta stealth with OP dmg.
    As for fail sin's have u nerd never heard of KayParker or JackDRipper? all they do is 2spark immune pot Hmmmm did we see afg 2 spark from stealth?

Everyones a internet tough guy behind the screen

Before I address some h8ers individually, I would like to point out the fact that I do not 2 spark ppl in stealth cuz I personally think its BS and should also be nerfed. However, 3 spark is a fair game as every1 else is capable of doin it too. Also, I understand most ppl that r h8in on here r just MADMAD cuz they got their *** handed bk to them by some first cast NV, and thats ok, u can go lock urself in the dark washroom and cry in the corner, no one really cares IJS. Link to my gear could be found in the description of the video.

AND NOW TO DA H8ERS :D
    Dariboo - if u really wanna be in my video thats np, just make sure before we 1v1 u r more than just a 1 shot, or else its not entertaining to watch :/

Hurrdurr - lemme kno when u can kill at least 1 R9 1v1 in ur vid, so thank you, come again ^_^

Kyougu - did some1 say that uneducated gurls from Sanctuary allowed to comment here? Looks like Blue//oon knows more geography than ur parents, which is quite sad QQ

_blood_rain - another copycat from Sanctuary

SteamyFish - OMGLOL! Literally taken out of vent convo:"Look at SteamyFish comment! Hahaha! Garbage sin, garbage guild, but talks so much trash like he is a factor!" b:laugh
    PS. Maybe its time I put a ticket on Krankzz for account sharing

Aquireis/_Perses_ - unless there is something specific that u didnt like abt the video that u could criticize on, I really dont see the point of u 2 wastin e-space IMO

LMF - u could possibly be 2nd worst wizard on LC server...I mean I appreciate the fact that u cant afford dolls and dunno how to use sl, so u provide me with TW pots at least twice a month (which is more than enough believe it or not), but if u really wanna put ur e-peen on a line, instead of talkin trash abt TC members in CT guild chat u could just hit me up in game for a fair frapsed 1v1 ;)

Wadzio :D Ladies and Gentlemen, if u r not from LC server I would like to introduce THE MOST FAIL frost glitched 105 r9 wizard and 105 r8 2nd cast sin (frost glitched as well). He is also known as Dropzio for providin LC players with +10 pieces of equipment. Since he doesnt know much about neither of his classes, I will try to rephrase what he was tryin to say. He proposes to 4.0 base sage sin with lv11 wolf emblem, 11 dag devotion and 1st cast NV to use chill of the deep instead 5.0 apsin wit wind for 220% rage damage. Very clever Peter, now I know for a fact that u dont just suck at actual PVP, but at theoretical one also.
    U even trashing down my genie skills? All u do is 2 spark --> domain --> 12 sec immune --> shadow escape...It doesnt really matter WHAT u have on ur PVP/QQ genie if u only usin 1 skill ifuknowhaimsayinbra. I wish VF's class skills were as good as his credit card skills too, but as we notice those 2 skills rarely co-exist. U wish u didnt waste time watching it? That was only 10 minutes, what about the past 4 years that u tried to become a factor yet successfully failed at it as an individual and a faction leader? All I gotta ask is...LOLUMADBRA?
    PS. I hope u sleep well at nights knowin ur alt guild loses in 5 mins and ur main in 12...no more JOSD for Jesya I guess QQ

_Ghoul_ - I agree, bramble would totally change pvp tactics for melee classes

Lolomgwtfbbq - thats exactly what I thought abt u when I met u n ur 12 sec immune addiction, but hey, when u actually encounter a contact things r not always the way u thought abt them

tryiya - LOLUMADBRA?

SoultheWolf - 1v1 any day, hit me up in game

Dylena/Revenge/Zanryu - join Sanctuary club? LOL

Arenaceous - arent u that 1 shot wizard from Vengefui that I usually kill in room 34 or 47? LOLUMADBRA?

O-M-G, i think I got every1, and hey it took me abt 10 mins, so if u didnt like the video, now we r even :D Last but not least, ***_***___IN's videos are very well made and I admire his PVP skills with a sin, although I gotta admit his gears are way above server average (includin myself). Check out his video where he solos harpy wraith, dude's INSANE! b:pleased
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Arenaceous - arent u that 1 shot wizard from Vengefui that I usually kill in room 34 or 47? LOLUMADBRA?

I think you killed me once in room 32 when I was semi afk browsing the internet while waiting there. That was like 3-4 months ago when I was farming my g15 neck, did not really play or pvp since then. So there is no "usually", sorry bro. Yes, occasionally I am a one shot when self buffed (or agaisnt full r9 sins, even when full buffed) if the sin attacking me from stealth lands a good crit/zerk/zercrit. But no, I'm not really mad about that, considering the fundamental difference in offence vs defence R9 offers and the mad damage potential sins got it's far from surprising. By the way: I didn't even say you were fail or should uninstall, just that it doesn't take a lot of skill to have success in pk as a sin. But thanks for you reply. It shows a lot about you.

• assassinafg
    edited March 2012
    I think you killed me once in room 32 when I was semi afk browsing the internet while waiting there. That was like 3-4 months ago when I was farming my g15 neck, did not really play or pvp since then. So there is no "usually", sorry bro. Yes, occasionally I am a one shot when self buffed (or agaisnt full r9 sins, even when full buffed) if the sin attacking me from stealth lands a good crit/zerk/zercrit. But no, I'm not really mad about that, considering the fundamental difference in offence vs defence R9 offers and the mad damage potential sins got it's far from surprising. By the way: I didn't even say you were fail or should uninstall, just that it doesn't take a lot of skill to have success in pk as a sin. But thanks for you reply. It shows a lot about you.

Lolz, ur saying it takes no skill play a sin, yet there are ppl like GaySparker/JackDTaco/Dropzio that ACTUALLY have no skill and are not good at all :/ Its like me saying playing wiz takes no skill, all u gotta do is distance shrink, silence and faceroll any1 that attempts to atk u, especially since that new knock-back skill is implemented against melees. Ur comment would be relevant if I was killin lowbies like that Hurrdurr person runnin his mouth, but most of my victims were members of the biggest factions on the server, half of which were R9s. The way I interpreted ur statement regardin sins not needin much skill in pvp is that u assume just cuz I can do it wit my current gear set up any1 else can too, which I disagree. Hence, u received a following response.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    wow
    someone has so much hormonal teen angst how does anyone take this kid serious

I can't even......
    Here we go again....
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Aquireis/_Perses_ - unless there is something specific that u didnt like abt the video that u could criticize on, I really dont see the point of u 2 wastin e-space IMO

First....

Triple sparking at tiger event from stealth and aps'ing people as a sage sin, who's aps isn't even 3.33 base...

Second....

PK'ing at tiger event? I don't know of many people who go to tiger event to RPK, PK, or any combo of the two because they want to place on the board to try and get event gold.

Third....

Sage culti and you can't get to a 4.0 base? lol....

That help any?
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Lolz, ur saying it takes no skill play a sin, yet there are ppl like GaySparker/JackDTaco/Dropzio that ACTUALLY have no skill and are not good at all :/ Its like me saying playing wiz takes no skill, all u gotta do is distance shrink, silence and faceroll any1 that attempts to atk u, especially since that new knock-back skill is implemented against melees. Ur comment would be relevant if I was killin lowbies like that Hurrdurr person runnin his mouth, but most of my victims were members of the biggest factions on the server, half of which were R9s. The way I interpreted ur statement regardin sins not needin much skill in pvp is that u assume just cuz I can do it wit my current gear set up any1 else can too, which I disagree. Hence, u received a following response.

Ok let me clear that up. Yes there are people like kayparker and i wouldn't say you are as bad as those.. (I think noone is as bad as kayparker, lol) You know how to work around expel and your way of fighting is pretty effective considering you kill a lot of people. Considering this, yes you play your sin better than a lot of other people. But it also is a fact that the sin class has many advantages over the other classes pvp wise - if that wasn't the case there wouldn't be so many people rolling it. And if the inherent strength of your class compared to other classes is greater then it takes less skill to win with that class. And I am not just a jealous wiz talking ****, if I wanted to I could gear up my sin that I had before my wizard. I just don't want to (Actually I don't want to play at all atm). On the other hand it is not your fault that pwi created a class that imbalanced and noone is blaming you for rolling it, so peace..

• evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ...did we see afg 2 spark from stealth?

he was probably nervous and forgot his stealth button
  • assassinafg
    edited March 2012
    First....

Triple sparking at tiger event from stealth and aps'ing people as a sage sin, who's aps isn't even 3.33 base...

Second....

PK'ing at tiger event? I don't know of many people who go to tiger event to RPK, PK, or any combo of the two because they want to place on the board to try and get event gold.

Third....

Sage culti and you can't get to a 4.0 base? lol....

That help any?

LOL! Ur comment only shows how low ur literacy level is b:laugh
    First...im 4.0 base son
    Second...RPK is RPK, I could care less what ur intentions are lol...besides, there is always a PVE server for ppl like u ijs
    Third...yeah, im 4.0 base son b:laugh
    Ok let me clear that up. Yes there are people like kayparker and i wouldn't say you are as bad as those.. (I think noone is as bad as kayparker, lol) You know how to work around expel and your way of fighting is pretty effective considering you kill a lot of people. Considering this, yes you play your sin better than a lot of other people. But it also is a fact that the sin class has many advantages over the other classes pvp wise - if that wasn't the case there wouldn't be so many people rolling it. And if the inherent strength of your class compared to other classes is greater then it takes less skill to win with that class. And I am not just a jealous wiz talking ****, if I wanted to I could gear up my sin that I had before my wizard. I just don't want to (Actually I don't want to play at all atm). On the other hand it is not your fault that pwi created a class that imbalanced and noone is blaming you for rolling it, so peace..

LMFAO! Now that u've rephrased ur original statement I would have to agree wit u 100%. I also believe there was an article abt PWI my friend showed me a few days ago that said PWI's life span is approximately 5 years and until that period is over the game will sort of be in beta version (broken/imbalanced).
    he was probably nervous and forgot his stealth button

Nervous about a game? LOLWUT? I mean there is one person who would rage quit the faction and divorce his wife occasionally when his guild loses a TW, but thats abt it :/
    Frost baby generation might not know this, but there r only 2 legitimate reasons to why ppl 3 spark in pvp: 1) faceroll some1 or 2) dodge a hit...if u never knew about point #2, evolution1234, I suggest u share the same washroom corner with _Perses_ or something :S
  • lchidowl
    lchidowl Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ppl why no we just leave alone to this fail sin? may he enjoy be a fial b:cute
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Still terribad. Approving comments then when you had a huge dislike bar disabling and removing ratings, LOL.
  • assassinafg
    edited March 2012
    lchidowl wrote: »
    ppl why no we just leave alone to this fail sin? may he enjoy be a fial b:cute

fail*...and im not even gonna get into the syntax of that comment, lmao, but he does have a point...dont hate the player, hate game b:chuckle
    Still terribad. Approving comments then when you had a huge dislike bar disabling and removing ratings, LOL.

LOL! It is still the same video, so u hatin on it twice doesnt make it any better b:laugh
    Comments r put to approve so idiots like u dont demonstrate their stupidity on my youtube video more than once. Rating had been disabled cuz one of u ppl started makin multiple new accounts wit no history/fav videos/own videos etc. and spammin dislike button cuz they really have no skills/job/school aka life.

PS. I had my video reviewed by 3rd party that have no sympothy or hate towards me, includin Transcend, God of Lost City in makin gameplay videos IMO. They all liked it and made suggestions to improve my next one. I spoke my mind already and I really dont see the point of comin back to this thread. Hence, Imma follow Moog's advice b:laugh If u got smth to say hit me up in game ^_^

PEACE b:victory
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    fail*blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
    PEACE b:victory
    Everytime i see your name i think it says assassinfa.g b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    LOL! Ur comment only shows how low ur literacy level is b:laugh
    First...im 4.0 base son
    Second...RPK is RPK, I could care less what ur intentions are lol...besides, there is always a PVE server for ppl like u ijs
    Third...yeah, im 4.0 base son b:laugh

1.) Congratz, you look like 2.0 aps sin. Next time actually show your gear for long enough time for people to see (10-20 seconds).

2.) RPK at tiger event as a sin is just lulz. You kill people who don't even care enough to defend themselves because they are more interested in an event than in some idiot sin failing to PK at actual areas, when actual PK occurs.

3.) Re-view number 1.

The fact you seem to assume my literacy level is low is more to the point of how much of a fail you are showing. If you base you're thought of somebody on how they post then you might want to review your own post and understand the difference between "lol" and "haha", both of which mean the same thing but if somebody was actually typing up a book or other paper they would never use "lol" unless their intellectual level was below that of a fifteen (15) year old girl.

If you are unable to read any of this post and understand it, I suggest that you go back to school and stop wasting other people's times on a video that has literally been worthless since it was posted. So don't waste anymore of YouTube's server space with your ****.

Thanks and Bye.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm also a third party and you're terrible.
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    The link isnt working for me.......whay? :(

AFG, 1v1 la?
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    AFG pm me in game for a 1 vs 1 no stealth we see how good You are LOLOLOL

LMF is mystic not seeker and he is actually extremely skilled, just his items are rly bad...

I see You got angry that ppl didnt like ur video... Well probably You cant take well criticism...

As for glitch... 1 year ago my sin was already 104... Check it with Kitamura, QuickClaw or whoever else... There was also some topic from Kitamura abt who hit 1st 102, 103... Check out my wizard on the list... Frost by then didnt even exist LOLOLOL

PS Your genie is garbage...
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Aquireis_ - unless there is something specific that u didnt like abt the video that u could criticize on, I really dont see the point of u 2 wastin e-space IMO

your video was boring and I am just saying I have seen better from sins if you didn't like what I had to say than to bad. Don't post on the forums if you don't want people to say stuff you won't like.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Mormi - Lost City
    Mormi - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    *snips*
    PS Your genie is garbage...

LOL u even hate his genie :O PRO hate ijs
  • ficshun
    ficshun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    your video was boring and I am just saying I have seen better from sins if you didn't like what I had to say than to bad. Don't post on the forums if you don't want people to say stuff you won't like.

This sin's epeen is rather amazing, isn't it?