Classic pw

Options
rushjetbaby
rushjetbaby Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
So today I logged on and charged a bit of zen to buy the last few packs of chips/medals i need for my r9. But i was sadly disappointed when i found out my purchase is under review, this hasn't ever happened to me before. It's been 10 hours so far and still under review, then i see we are going to have a maintenance tonight. So i have this rotten feeling in my stomach that i won't get my zen until tomorrow morning when the sale has ended and i'll have to pay full price for my chips. b:angry

I'm usually not one to QQ but this time i'm royally pissed off, because of this random review i'll be paying an extra two hundred gold or so for my gear.
Anyone else getting screwed over by this????
Post edited by rushjetbaby on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Why don't you ask a friend to buy the chip packs for you then you pay to him later?
  • rushjetbaby
    rushjetbaby Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I don't have any friends left who would be that nice haha.
  • SaiIorMoon - Lost City
    SaiIorMoon - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If you are using paypal, and you haven't in awhile, your card might have expired or something, thus causing it to come from your bank account that you have connected. If so, then it sent an echeck, which will remain "under review" for probably 3-5 business days.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Did your email client filter the validation message as spam? That's probably the most common cause of this problem. Find that email, reply to it, and all should be good.

Unless the problem is on Paypal's end; in that case you're just screwed.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Might happen if you haven't used PayPal for a long time... More and more sites and games decide to review before giving what you purchased or make it tradable these days because it wouldn't be the 1st time PayPal's transition would just bounce back... So it's good that they choose this method now... It might be a bit of a wait but it still beats the old method... PWE has banned ppl for this in the past because they weren't really aware of PayPal's flaws back then...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    When it was paypal thats normal, they do revievs quite often. I had a time where i send about 200 usd to someone multiple times in a row and they revieved about every 2th transaction in that time. They also do random revievs.

The Rep sale end was announced, you should always calculate a reviev in the range of possibilities. The only advise i can give you is to wait for the next rep sale. Knowing PWI you wont have to wait for too long
    I hate Room 38