AFG first PK video

assassinafg
assassinafg Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
Watch on full screen at 720p and feel free to leave comments...any criticism is welcome as it would help improve my upcomin videos, thanks :D

http://tinyurl.com/AFGallday
Post edited by assassinafg on

Comments

• Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Blocked in the U.K, good start. b:cute
  • assassinafg
    assassinafg Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Blocked in the U.K, good start. b:cute

I have no idea how to get rid of that block bs on youtube QQ, but I made this one for my Aussie friend. Video quality is garbage on here, but thats at least smth, lol sorry b:surrender

http://gorillavid.in/edpz2qwit7ub
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    You didn't accept my comment on the vid b:laugh but i'll say it here. Why didn't you show the footage of me whoopin' your butt? LOL >>
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Please be your last video too.
  • Kyougu - Sanctuary
    Kyougu - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    What does AFG stand for?

In my faction, GayBoys, we say AFGay instead of AFK. I was wondering if you were thinking the same. AFGay all day.
  • Blue//oon - Lost City79
    Blue//oon - Lost City79 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    What does AFG stand for?

In my faction, GayBoys, we say AFGay instead of AFK. I was wondering if you were thinking the same. AFGay all day.

Afghanistan ? i think
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Please be your last video too.
    +1

That was awful.
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    SteamyFish - Lost City Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Watch on full screen at 720p and feel free to leave comments...any criticism is welcome as it would help improve my upcomin videos, thanks :D

http://tinyurl.com/AFGallday

**** sin

shyter pvp

**** killz

but damn the quality is sexy

make more vidzz even if its **** me like ur musiczz
  • ASS_AS__SIN - Lost City
    ASS_AS__SIN - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    What does AFG stand for?

GayBoys FOR LIFE!!!!
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    stopped watching after like a minute it was super boring.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I watched for about....:45 seconds, the colors were pretty but I could see your PK skills as a sin where pathetic.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LookMyFace - Lost City
    LookMyFace - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    pking at tiger event in stealth...

soon i post my video of me killing ppl flying afk and killing a boss with macro im so proZ b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    pking at tiger event in stealth...

soon i post my video of me killing ppl flying afk and killing a boss with macro im so proZ b:shocked

dont be mean!

he had nice colours on the videob:surrender
  • LookMyFace - Lost City
    LookMyFace - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    even worse than kayparker...I think those colours disturb him lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    even worse than kayparker...I think those colours disturb him lol

lool

they pweetttyyy colours!
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    i Watched For About....:45 Seconds, The Colors Were Pretty But I Could See Your Pk Skills As A Sin Where Pathetic.

+1000
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    He went sage to aps ppl - I thought You go sage for DPH (not DPS), to use advantadge of sage chill of the deep, dagger devotion, tackling slash, etc... His pvp genie looks more like my pve genie on sin... Just wish VeryHamful used soulburn on him and he would autokill himself... Wish I didnt waste so much time watching it.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • DPH - Dreamweaver
    DPH - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    wut is dis i dont even...
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    this pk would be dead if bramble was part of pk

damn it i want bramble to work in pk nooouuuub:angry
  • Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City
    Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    He went sage to aps ppl - I thought You go sage for DPH (not DPS), to use advantadge of sage chill of the deep, dagger devotion, tackling slash, etc... His pvp genie looks more like my pve genie on sin... Just wish VeryHamful used soulburn on him and he would autokill himself... Wish I didnt waste so much time watching it.

was about to watch this, then i saw wadzio talkin **** about and was like dam this must be horrible
  • tryiya
    tryiya Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Please..stop playing.

You embarrass us.
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    edited March 2012

you know the first 30 seconds of his video should have been more than enough to tell you how bad the whole thing was going to be
  • SoultheWolf - Lost City
    SoultheWolf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    All you do is one stun or seal then frenzy... I know how to PvP better with my farming sin that I've only PvPed on 5 times...

P.S.
    I didn't know it was possible for you to solo pk! You're always ganking me with 3 other people when I see you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Here I thought RT players were bad...if you die by this sin you might as well uninstall. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Here I thought RT players were bad...if you die by this sin you might as well uninstall. b:surrender

the fail tranny has spoken.

but in all honesty this was just pure ****. wtb last minute of my life back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm sorry, I thought people on PvP servers were supposed to be GOOD at pking.

Guess I was mistaken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    the fail tranny has spoken.

but in all honesty this was just pure ****. wtb last minute of my life back.

No, this is **** mixed with cement.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    No, this is **** mixed with cement.

i still want the minute i wasted watching that back ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I really liked the pvp video. Especially the intro, sword sin. b:thanks I can't tell if you timed the music intentionally or not but I love that to. =] The editing is actually really amazing for your first video. Ignore the critics of Negative City you time all of your seals and stuns very well. No ones first video is perfect I would love to see a few unstealthed 1vs1's or just 1vs1's. The only complaint I have is the pvp at the tiger event isn't very fun to watch for the viewers, not alot of people go to events to pvp.
    You didn't accept my comment on the vid b:laugh but i'll say it here. Why didn't you show the footage of me whoopin' your butt? LOL >>

^This comment is the dumbest thing on the planet. It's his pvp video and what he puts in it is up to his discretion. If you want people to see you killing others, you make a pvp video. You can't fit every clip you make into a pvp video. So much hate but no constructive criticism or compliments. How many of you even watched this?

Anyways~ I loved most of it afg and I hope there's more videos from you soon <3
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I really liked the pvp video. Especially the intro, sword sin. b:thanks I can't tell if you timed the music intentionally or not but I love that to. =] The editing is actually really amazing for your first video. Ignore the critics of Negative City you time all of your seals and stuns very well. No ones first video is perfect I would love to see a few unstealthed 1vs1's or just 1vs1's. The only complaint I have is the pvp at the tiger event isn't very fun to watch for the viewers, not alot of people go to events to pvp.

^This comment is the dumbest thing on the planet. It's his pvp video and what he puts in it is up to his discretion. If you want people to see you killing others, you make a pvp video. You can't fit every clip you make into a pvp video. So much hate but no constructive criticism or compliments. How many of you even watched this?

Anyways~ I loved most of it afg and I hope there's more videos from you soon <3

If that video shows skill as a sin then it's the ultimate proof this class doesn't need any skill at all (as if it wasn't proven already..). Yes he lands a lot of kills, yes he knows how to work around expel.. But most of the pk is just fly to the target stealthed and auto attack with wind shield. Yes it's kidna effective because the class is imbalanced but a baby could do it. Most of the time it's just one disable + sage spark auto attack. Yes it works but it's neither skilled nor fun to watch. The whole video is more of a comment on what the f uck is wrong with pwi.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage