[Attention] LF > Goon Glitch update from PWE Staff

Options

Comments

• ChaseyLain - Lost City
    ChaseyLain - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Thing is. He can't ban a lot of people for it because it was their fault for not fixing it moment they noticed the glitch. but the people who abused the glitch hardcore should be banned and in fact they probably are. just cause theres 105's cause of goon glitch does not mean they should be banned because it is PWI's fault for not taking down the server the day/2nd day they noticed the glitch.

yet people are banned for pk ing at cube entrance and that "glitch" has been around from the start of the game.

anyone who continued to abuse the glitch after it was stated that it was bannable can and should be banned. but i have very little faith that anything will ever be done.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    God damn you people are thick. The issue is not *whether* the glitchers should be banned, but rather that frankie has said that they will be banned and they have *not* been banned. By the way, frankie's statement answers the whether.

b:sweat Um, yes, this pretty much sums up the thread.

The continued CM silence on this subject, as well as the fact that they once said that 'oh well gee, it's not really THEIR fault because WANMEI can't fix it in a timely manner so we aren't going to actually do anything' makes me think that they really aren't going to be banning huge droves of glitchers.

Which makes NO sense seeing how they did actually ban SOME people for abusing said glitch when it was still possible to do so!
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    yet people are banned for pk ing at cube entrance and that "glitch" has been around from the start of the game.

anyone who continued to abuse the glitch after it was stated that it was bannable can and should be banned. but i have very little faith that anything will ever be done.

Once I reported someone attacking me in cube's entrance, I believe I have seen that person around a couple of times since that incident.

Coincidence?, no, they just don't give a **.

b:bye

As of the goonz glitch, banned or not banned, who cares. The game is bad enough as is, if you want them to be banned, it would kill probably 90% of the population and then you'd be playing alone and would QQ because you're the only one playing.

Wait a minute... how do I know you didn't glitch and you're hiding behind that "i didn't do it" mask? PROVE IT.

You know what?, I did glitch, ban me~

If I get banned I will have no reason to stick around and will finally be able to uninstall the game and stop spending over $200 a month on this game and will be able to save for something better like a car or something :)

Do it, if you can prove it.

If you can prove it, then it means the company has literally IGNORED all requests, if you can't then I guess there's no proof that I did glitch, correct?, even if I stated that I did glitch, it could be a fake statement.

Let them find out,

If I get banned with no real proof, then this game can go and .... i will stop there. :)
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Lies. All you typed is complete ****.

There is no way someone can get to 105 without glitching.

PS: There's no more game to play, JFYI.

IJS.

DONT KEEL ME, I am just a frustrated 98 year old living in my momma's basement leeching her salary for cereals in order to achieve lvl 105 to notice that THERE IS NO MORE GAME TO PLAY.

kthxbayfk.

- Okay... I had a rush moment haha, not but really, there's no more game after 101 but PK and TW, what a great deal.

I'm game for pre-order too! :P beta weekends here we go ^ -^ I hope it goes out on may 2nd since its my birthday :P

b:angry That does it! Now I'm going to have to create a toon on HT server. Glitch my *** off to level it, CASH ShOp aLl my GeARs and HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT YOU DOWNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KOS!!! b:angryb:angry

*whew* what a moment there.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options

b:angry That does it! Now I'm going to have to create a toon on HT server. Glitch my *** off to level it, CASH ShOp aLl my GeARs and HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT YOU DOWNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KOS!!! b:angryb:angry

*whew* what a moment there.

Noooooooo QQQQQQQQQQQQ moooooooooooooooooom?! wait there's no one @ home u_u just my stuffed puppy which is 80 years old called bob, cant even bite you back D:
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Noooooooo QQQQQQQQQQQQ moooooooooooooooooom?! wait there's no one @ home u_u just my stuffed puppy which is 80 years old called bob, cant even bite you back D:

At least you kept your dead puppy. My father stuffed his last dead dog in a plastic bag and threw it in a burn barrel and lit it on fire. I had nothing to do with that though.

• Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    At least you kept your dead puppy. My father stuffed his last dead dog in a plastic bag and threw it in a burn barrel and lit it on fire. I had nothing to do with that though.

that is literally a hot dog.

b:sad
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Options
    that is literally a hot dog.

b:sad

It was. Freaked me out when he told me he did that.

• Jadsia - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:sweat Um, yes, this pretty much sums up the thread.

The continued CM silence on this subject, as well as the fact that they once said that 'oh well gee, it's not really THEIR fault because WANMEI can't fix it in a timely manner so we aren't going to actually do anything' makes me think that they really aren't going to be banning huge droves of glitchers.

Which makes NO sense seeing how they did actually ban SOME people for abusing said glitch when it was still possible to do so!

See below.
    The GMs/Admins already addressed this issue to the extent they are allowed to by their own policy - regarding how they are going to handle it.

As per how they had handled the issue, any and all actions taken against individuals or groups of players for any violations against the terms of service is at the sole discretion of PWE and never ever will staff discuss the status of an account(s) to anyone other than the owners of said accounts - and never will be discussed in a public forum - EVER. Not even in the broadest most vague terms.

Any thread asking for or about the disciplinary actions against oneself or others such as this ought to be insta-closed, locked and depthed.

• yghb
    yghb Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Tremble, get a life. If you dedicated that energy to worthy causes like saving the amazon forest or something like that, at least you would be doing something worthy.

But come on, who cares about the 105s? It's not the end of the world and it gives them no advantage in the game (Except sins, but all those 105 sins had a high level already anyway)

Next time there is a glitch just abuse it so you don't end up qqing in regret like you are now.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    yghb wrote: »
    Tremble, get a life. If you dedicated that energy to worthy causes like saving the amazon forest or something like that, at least you would be doing something worthy.

But come on, who cares about the 105s? It's not the end of the world and it gives them no advantage in the game (Except sins, but all those 105 sins had a high level already anyway)

Next time there is a glitch just abuse it so you don't end up qqing in regret like you are now.

I do not wanna be here to talk about it, ban me already - stop with this freaking addiction please?...
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Not like the goon glitchers got any skill. I have heard that some of them get owned by pole in FB69 still
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I want lvl105 too.Can i have a free easy 105 to Frankie?
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I want lvl105 too.Can i have a free easy 105 to Frankie?

I do not understand why you guys want to cap so bad, level 105 is not a necessary effort, and there is not much of a bonus, 105 gear is fail anyway... Even 101 is not necessary.
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • DannyMint - Dreamweaver
    DannyMint - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Off topic but nice Photoshop skills Kerona (in your sig I mean)
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    They got 5 free Scroll of Tome's for working so hard on glitching in FFC b:chuckle
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You seriously think they are going to do something about the gooners now? Especially after the guy who abused the facebook connect sending system to send himself endless amounts Love Up and Downs and only got a 3 day ban. You're funny.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You seriously think they are going to do something about the gooners now? Especially after the guy who abused the facebook connect sending system to send himself endless amounts Love Up and Downs and only got a 3 day ban. You're funny.

Correct.

Hence why I asked to close my account today.

Bye pwi :)

GZ to all those peeps that got my drops xD was fun to drop all that stuff.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    *Ehem* You do realize that this game is developed and ran by a company based in COMMUNIST CHINA, don't you?

You must be American highschooler, am I rite? I`m saying this `cause calling China communist country in anything but name is so wrong it`s funny. Oh well, propaganda is supposed to be convincing but you really shouldnt buy it, rofl.

You ever stop and think that maybe you people are being hypocritical for demanding that only goon glitchers be banned? What about all the others who glitched the game for their own game somehow? Why aren't you people demanding they be banned? Probably because if PWE decided to ban everyone who has ever glitched this game there might be 10 players left on any particular server?

Again, Frankie stated PWE (PWI) is taking responsibility for taking too long to correct the issue and it just isn't realistic to punish all who abused the glitch but will take action against the worst offenders. If you can't move beyond this, if you can't deal with this then it's time for you to find another game. Don't expect anything more to be done and don't expect any form of compensation from anyone and most certainly don't expect PWI staff to post anything regarding punitive actions against other members on a public forum.

Just deal with it like everyone else is.

PWE asslicker of the year award winner has been decided... You miss the point completely. Glitchers got completely unfair and unjustified advantage by breaking ToS. If the advantage cant be taken from the glitchers - Only sound solution would be to neglect the advantage gained in some manner. If no actions are taken publicly - So that people know actions have been taken, following paragraph becomes relevant.

Now, like I said earlier, there is something so completely broken in TW instance atm and it`s a glitch for sure. PWE has shown they wont punish glitchers so they force hands of players to abuse the glitch as if they didn`t, they`d be handicapping themselves. This whole thread is a valid point if this game should be played by following ToS or glitching your *** off. When there are gamebreaking glitches, not abusing them, like others, will only handicap yourself if glitching results in no punishments. Oh, dont mind replying if your mind cant comprehend that concept.

Ps. Button to 105 would be such funny troll towards goon glitchers that they really should do it.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • patik1099
    patik1099 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    easy fix just raise the leveling cap to 107
    china needs us as much as we really dont need them, we have morons for presidents here in the states that need to cut off all this junk chinas making or slap tax tariffs on all the sht that comes in, borrowing all this money for war in sht is bs by our congress and senate,fighting wars for bs reasoning..idk why this piece of sht company cant listen to there players and now the game is losing many players.
    im thinkin bout writing the chinese mafia im fed up with the devs on this game screwin with peoples time like there prison wards. i hope the devs on this company get drafted and have to fight in wars where there sure to get killed,,maybe one day hopefully
  • patik1099
    patik1099 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    put packs and refines in raid bosses and let the players work for them r9 mats as well,,this piece of sht 10 yr old game with sega master system graphix and ps2 game play aint worth the money it costs to play this.
    make tw for more then just 4 guilds per server and tw everyday not every year u twisted farm fux..do it!,,,**** i said do it! or ill freakin write the mafia and suggest a few things to them
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Less QQ, More Pew Pew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Taarna - Harshlands
    Taarna - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i didnt feel like searching for it, but frankie made a posted, somewhere that all the people that sfc, will nvr be punished casue it wasnt their fault for exploiting a glitch, it was pwe fault for having the glitch.

not troll post, search the threads you will find that post
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You must be American highschooler, am I rite? I`m saying this `cause calling China communist country in anything but name is so wrong it`s funny. Oh well, propaganda is supposed to be convincing but you really shouldnt buy it, rofl.

"The Communist Party of China (CPC), also known as the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), is the founding and ruling political party of the People's Republic of China (PRC). Although nominally it exists alongside the United Front,[1] a coalition of governing political parties, in practice, the CPC is the only party in the PRC,[2] maintaining a unitary government and centralizing the state, military, and media.[3] The legal power of the Communist Party is guaranteed by the national constitution.[3] The current party leader is Hu Jintao, who holds the title of General Secretary of the Communist Party of China." -Wikipedia.

Ignorant people suck.

PWE asslicker of the year award winner has been decided... You miss the point completely. Glitchers got completely unfair and unjustified advantage by breaking ToS. If the advantage cant be taken from the glitchers - Only sound solution would be to neglect the advantage gained in some manner. If no actions are taken publicly - So that people know actions have been taken, following paragraph becomes relevant.

Now, like I said earlier, there is something so completely broken in TW instance atm and it`s a glitch for sure. PWE has shown they wont punish glitchers so they force hands of players to abuse the glitch as if they didn`t, they`d be handicapping themselves. This whole thread is a valid point if this game should be played by following ToS or glitching your *** off. When there are gamebreaking glitches, not abusing them, like others, will only handicap yourself if glitching results in no punishments. Oh, dont mind replying if your mind cant comprehend that concept.

Ps. Button to 105 would be such funny troll towards goon glitchers that they really should do it.

If you can prove someone abused or is abusing a glitch then send a ticket with proofor GTFO.

Just RAGEQUIT if this is such a game-breaking issue for you.

Freaking crybabies.b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry

• Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If you can prove someone abused or is abusing a glitch then send a ticket with proofor GTFO.

I just want to point out that I've seen a solid 25-30 posts by you recently on PWI forums. Every single post was a QQ post about people QQing. You crack me up, lol. You are a pretty epic troll, sir.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

That wikipedia Quote dropped me. Tell me, do you actually know what communism is? China is communism only in name, it`s actually quite capitalist country, more than some EU countries these days. I could call my chair super awesome throne of a gamer but in truth it would still be a chair.

You are simply too freaking dumb to understand the concept I`m talking bout. It really boils down to whether rules should be followed or not. That is a valid question and I would call my post anything but crying. I did explain how goon glitchers and possible punishment is relevant to that for the simpletons like you but I guess I did waste my time with it.

The glitch has been reported, tickets have been sent and no punishments have followed as far as I know. Now, give me a one reason why I shouldnt glitch in TW when the opposition is doing the same with no punishment whatsoever? Should I glitch and break the ToS or should I actually handicap mysel, I should speak in manner "we" as faction. Should we handicap ourselves and send tickets/raise the issue so the idiots like you could tell us to RQ?

Ps. The mix of arrogance and stupidity is usually funny but you`re making it completely antifun.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Glitch in MMO - serious business, if it's not fixed, it will affect your everyday lives.
    Therefore, you must raise this issue everyday until you get what you want.

b:shocked
    *continue eating popcorn*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Off topic but nice Photoshop skills Kerona (in your sig I mean)

b:cute
    Not shopped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You have to agree though, their "solution" affected everyone, regardless if you glitched or not. The dragoon mobs towards the end of the instance are worthless, when the glitch itself was elsewhere in the instance.

That affected everyone, compare to the players that glitched for 105/insta-Lv.100 alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I don't think we can ever expect to know what happens, if anything, to anyone who has exploited a glitch. The only information we can get is from knowing people who have exploited glitches, and what has happened to them.

The injustice that people feel towards this event is not unreasonable.

Think of it in these terms:
    All of us live in the Town of PWI. We all put our money in the Bank of PWI. We go there every day to make transactions and have investments in the town.

Now, for months, it has been discovered, that the Bank of PWI has accidentally forgotten to activate their security system (goons are glitched). As soon as this has been discovered, people in the Town start stealing from the Bank (abusing the glitch). Some people steal just a little now and again, some people steal millions. Some people, in spite of knowing of this, steadfastly do not join in the stealing. Through all this the Bank has known that it's being stolen from, but can't seem to fix the problem for months because of bureaucratic bs. The Bank of PWI says that it will punish the thieves when they catch them, but people continue to steal anyway.

Now, in order to fix the problem, the Bank decides to take 40% of the money from everyone who has an account at the bank (nerfing the goons), and while a few people have been put in jail, most of them got out with no time served, though a few people got executed for it (inconsistent banning).

The majority of the offenders are still living in the town, some of them obscenely rich (lvl 105), and the townspeople who were diligent in not stealing are left thinking "WTF??" They complain of the injustice, and the people who did the stealing just say "you should have joined in, stop whining about it now." Bank of PWI brushes off the event as a snafu and carries on like business as usual.

Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage.
This discussion has been closed.