Still worth to play?

Options
Shagrath - Archosaur
Shagrath - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Hello ;D

Is this game still worth to play? Even if i don't want to spend money on this game? I mean only PvE, not PvP. I played this game about one year ago and i loved it. But what's the situation in the game now?
Post edited by Shagrath - Archosaur on

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hello ;D

Is this game still worth to play? Even if i don't want to spend money on this game? I mean only PvE, not PvP. I played this game about one year ago and i loved it. But what's the situation in the game now?
    It depend on you, what you expect. For me not. For others maybe yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    No, the economy is screwed, ppl glitched to 105 and got away with it
    and you would be better of playing a pay to play game..... oh wait, thats pwi! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hello ;D

Yes... I you plan to go PvE then depending on the class you can still enjoy the game even without spending money... The economy and such is kinda screwed up now however... And the main goal of the game these days is to get to 100 as fast as possible... But if you're really a dedicated player then yeah it's still worth it... it'll be fun once you reach the more "active" lvles... Do note though that most ppl are now plvling these days and you won't come across many other players until you're around the mid-lvles...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If you cant make coin..i wouldnt come back.If you say 100-500k coins is hard to get...just leave the forums.

To be honest i think the dev's wasted their time in creating a full map.All they need are the startign towns,nirva,1k streams and ff
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    PvE-wise this game its easy enough to not need any particular OP equip, means you can do just fine without cash shopping.
    PvP its another story.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Yami_ - Dreamweaver
    Yami_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hello ;D

I'm a old school player, that like to do quests and I take my time for level, I agree that nowdays PW isn't the best MMO around here and use some concepts that are considered old fashioned in comparison of the newer games, but I got addicted to PW and It's one of my games that I don't uninstall It.

But for play or not It's a question that you have to make for yourself, if you like of the game, you will play doesn't matter what, and you will give those classical excuses like: "I only play PW because of my friends (lies), I spend too much time on my char", and etc.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I would be lying if I told you that hipothetically there were not but are better games in or in other words out of reach without mentioning the mentioned games that could probably yet are not be to be named since they could but are not out yet but can probably without making it a fo-sho statement with real proves that they could be coming in 2012.

*undestand it as you want*

b:bye

That probably doesnt have any sense at all :D haha.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Let me make a sneak peek for you on game:
    -No coins drop,no items drop,lag,all expensive,no one squad you without rank or 4-5 aps, people use hacks and make lvl 105 in 2 days with glitch, people use that "mystic" eyes and 90% just dont stress about it cuz no one ban them, people kill you in Secret Passage and Gm asleep in game, gold price is a joke (that expensive it is). There are more but i am to lazy to write. So do what you want I just give you a preview on game. Good luck if start playing! Aaaaaaa I forgot to say no one do BH anymore and at small lvl is very hard to get people to help.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I know plenty of people who dont CS or Merch that have plenty of fun daily PvE.

*I* still have fun. Everyday doing PvE stuff. Trials are a blast even tho you lose money doing them.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5