HOLY daughter of jesus

Options
Neki_Killa - Heavens Tear
Neki_Killa - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Etherblade (West)
Really Anne? lmfao I mean really??? you kicked out EVERYONE in Enrage that was trying to rebuild it or tried to help recruiting??? I just want to say that Mystic made the biggest mistake of his life when he gave you lead, dont blame him though cause I honestly didnt see it coming either...

You mrs. have lost the respect of many many people, and I know that I do stupid s*** all the time but I wouldnt be able to live with myself if it was me that made a decision like that one.

Dont wish you any harm, just very very EXTREMELY dissappointed, to the point that I almost feel sorry about you. But then again... its just a game b:shocked
Post edited by Neki_Killa - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Really Anne? lmfao I mean really??? you kicked out EVERYONE in Enrage that was trying to rebuild it or tried to help recruiting??? I just want to say that Mystic made the biggest mistake of his life when he gave you lead, dont blame him though cause I honestly didnt see it coming either...

You mrs. have lost the respect of many many people, and I know that I do stupid s*** all the time but I wouldnt be able to live with myself if it was me that made a decision like that one.

Dont wish you any harm, just very very EXTREMELY dissappointed, to the point that I almost feel sorry about you. But then again... its just a game b:shocked

I'd always heard Enrage people didn't give a damn what other people thought. Was that wrong?

<confused>
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    All this has happened before and all will happen again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bOy3RNyWME
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If things went as bad as it sounds for enrage and have no core members left best to let the name die Enrage isnt Enrage anymore not Annes fault just the way it works factions change what Enrage was meant to be seemed to die a long time ago takes guts to pull the plug and if she did it she has more guts then most.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    All this has happened before and all will happen again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bOy3RNyWME

<3 like i said on enrage forums... i finally understand why Tao did it. i didnt want to, still upset about it... but, it's done.

oh and for the record, didnt kick everyone. we currently have 19 members. 19 non-delusional members.

but, for those of you who have issues with it:
    http://psychcentral.com/lib/2006/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    maybe i meet requirements now b:surrender
  • Neki_Killa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If things went as bad as it sounds for enrage and have no core members left best to let the name die Enrage isnt Enrage anymore not Annes fault just the way it works factions change what Enrage was meant to be seemed to die a long time ago takes guts to pull the plug and if she did it she has more guts then most.

enrage hasnt been enrage for a long time now. Theres a lot of information im sure you dont know, but I do know that there were still a couple of core members left before all this happenned and the majority were willing to keep the faction going, and I know other core members wouldve returned to the faction if there was any hope at all of rebuilding. Hell, Im 100% sure I wouldve.
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    19 non-delusional members? Out of the 120 just days ago? With those odds, did you ever stop to think that maybe you are the one who is a little delusional, Anne? I never had an issue with you.. hell, I'm not even in the guild anymore, and just all that has come from this has made me lose all the respect I had for both you and Zaph.

You have forced a choice upon what was left of those who still held Enrage near and dear, you're just plain selfish. There were still those left who wanted things to continue, for whatever their reasons.. and just because it's not what you saw as a viable path, you just kick them? Enrage fell apart because the leadership was unwilling to make change. Life is about change. Stop being so damn proud and stubborn.. it doesn't get you anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Gratz on cleaning house. I wish you luck, I really do.
    edited March 2012
    Options
    19 non-delusional members? Out of the 120 just days ago? With those odds, did you ever stop to think that maybe you are the one who is a little delusional, Anne? I never had an issue with you.. hell, I'm not even in the guild anymore, and just all that has come from this has made me lose all the respect I had for both you and Zaph.

You have forced a choice upon what was left of those who still held Enrage near and dear, you're just plain selfish. There were still those left who wanted things to continue, for whatever their reasons.. and just because it's not what you saw as a viable path, you just kick them? Enrage fell apart because the leadership was unwilling to make change. Life is about change. Stop being so damn proud and stubborn.. it doesn't get you anything.

days ago? we were at 112 last weekend. oh, and of those 112... about 80 havent logged in for MONTHS. and... you LEFT too remember? over petty drama relationship **** at that. dont talk to me about anything enrage related. you LEFT LIKE THE REST. lol. bunch of rats abandoned the ship... and when it sank, you all squeek.
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Neki with all due respect you left Enrage...When you said you had rl issues. and asked if you can come back when you come back. Then joined Drakon. really? lol

And I am tired of people comparing Enrage to Tao.
    Enrage was #1 for 2 years. Tao did it for 1-2months. They just needed people to jump on their bandwagon and achieved #1 then imploded. Enrage had to deal with several hardships,exodus, and leadership change and always got back up.

After reset, I posted on Enrage officers to disband the faction. The faction was obviously declining since the game was declining. I looked at the big picture and knew that their isn't any players that we can recruit to try to be competitive anymore. GD gobbled them all up, and Karma did to a lesser extent. People in faction were constantly fighting over the PWV issue and members were leaving daily for greener pastures elsewhere. Anne and Zaph looked like they checked out/burnt oit of Enrage leadership. and no one wanted to take over to revitalize the faction. I said now is the right time to just let everybody go, and let Enrage remain the best memory on HT(agree to disagree). I got raged at so I left the faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I was online. I still had 2 characters I had access to within the guild. I'm well aware of the situation. Regardless, 112 is still a bit more than your little elite group of 19.

Also, I didn't leave over "petty relationship drama", my situation with Mystic had nothing to do with my choice to leave. In fact, I believe I left after all that blew over. I don't keep track of the time anymore.

Bunch of rats abandoning ship? Too bad the captain was the one who sank it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Options
    <3 like i said on enrage forums... i finally understand why Tao did it. i didnt want to, still upset about it... but, it's done.

oh and for the record, didnt kick everyone. we currently have 19 members. 19 non-delusional members.

but, for those of you who have issues with it:
    http://psychcentral.com/lib/2006/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/

For the record, I dont believe those 5 stages of loss and grief were a problem to most. I do think and accept that enrage was dying, but what you do with that information is the key here. The problem was not that people didnt want to accept it, its that people that accepted it WANTED to HELP but were not given a chance. As long as you have members BEGGING for you to let them take action like mystic, Dajaji, Matro, Neema (just to name a few) I dont think a faction is 100% dead because theres still hope in A LOT of members.
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Neki with all due respect you left Enrage...When you said you had rl issues. and asked if you can come back when you come back. Then joined Drakon. really? lol

Enrage was #1 for 2 years. Tao did it for 1-2months. They just needed people to jump on their bandwagon and achieved #1 then imploded. Enrage had to deal with several hardships,exodus, and leadership change and always got back up.

After reset, I posted on Enrage officers to disband the faction. The faction was obviously declining since the game was declining. I looked at the big picture and knew that their isn't any players that we can recruit to try to be competitive anymore. GD gobbled them all up, and Karma did to a lesser extent. People in faction were constantly fighting over the PWV issue and members were leaving daily for greener pastures elsewhere. Anne and Zaph looked like they checked out/burnt oit of Enrage leadership. and no one wanted to take over to revitalize the faction. I said now is the right time to just let everybody go, and let Enrage remain the best memory on HT(agree to disagree). I got raged at so I left the faction.

ask the people in drakon when have I been online after joining, probably wont sum up to 3 hours. Also if you re-read my post thats actually not what I said O__o
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Doesn't matter a lot of people had your mindset of being lazy or not motivated to bring back up a faction.
    And to people that remained, you are delusional to think if anything was going to improve and Enrage was going to climb back from what had happened. The inevitable was going to be a dead faction sooner or later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Options

and today i posted on the forums for someone to get the msg to you that i admit i was wrong. you were right, to an extent. there were some things stated in that msg that i did not, and never will, agree with. however, i've read it many, many times since you left, and believe that some things were said out of...anger?disappointment?frustration? i didnt want to pull the plug then... hell, i didnt want to do it tonight. but... you were right. thanks for your honesty.
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Doesn't matter a lot of people had your mindset of being lazy or not motivated to bring back up a faction.

Ask me why I wasnt motivated back then if it still matters to you.
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You always said this game sucks, is boring etc.. I am just merely stating you aren't one to call her out if you weren't one of the ones still there in Enrage "trying to bring it back" that got kicked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lol so we are all rats that abandoned ship?

Maybe you should look at how certain situations were handled and ask yourself again why people decided to leave. Hell the officer forums shows more than enough of the bs that went on and you sat back and watched it as well as the last officer meeting that I was a part of.

People finally offered to take up the lead, but despite you "wanting" to pass it on earlier maybe you really are just being selfish about it. Like many people I've watched the continual bs and bashing of certain people who had left Enrage on Aesthor's forums.

You guys were actually stuck up enough to remove forum access from people who were still in the faction at the time, just lol at that.

It seems certain of the pwv people should have just left ht and stayed on the similar enrage they had built on pwv. At least that way many of us wouldn't have had to put up with all the garbage that was spewed in those last weeks.
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lol so we are all rats that abandoned ship?

Maybe you should look at how certain situations were handled and ask yourself again why people decided to leave.

+1 b:surrender
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Well scrubby all that could've been solved with disbanding Enrage sooner :p
    The only rats I see are the ones that left after the Karma core+alpha's group left. Because we still 2houred beat GD then 3hr def GD the 2 weeks after Karma left. I still LOL at how bad GD was during this. We had a chance to still compete for #1. Then server reset. But a lot of people in Enrage at the time had no backbone and just left at the first sign of trouble, after our 2 losses the subsequent weeks. Then the private server BS happened, and all the other drama, plus nonexistence of some strong leadership led to inevitable fall of Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Well scrubby all that could've been solved with disbanding Enrage sooner :p
    The only rats I see are the ones that left after the Karma core+alpha's group left. Because we still 2houred beat GD then 3hr def GD the 2 weeks after Karma left. I still LOL at how bad GD was during this. We had a chance to still compete for #1. Then server reset. But a lot of people in Enrage at the time had no backbone and just left at the first sign of trouble, after our 2 losses the subsequent weeks. Then the private server BS happened, and all the other drama, plus nonexistence of some strong leadership led to inevitable fall of Enrage.

+1

and not all are rats, but many are.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Ehmi's logic is undeniable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Ehmi's logic is undeniable.

i've told him before, i've always seen him as a very logical person. i enjoyed having the honour of enjoying his counsel, even when i didnt agree. thanks ehmi.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    days ago? we were at 112 last weekend. oh, and of those 112... about 80 havent logged in for MONTHS. and... you LEFT too remember? over petty drama relationship **** at that. dont talk to me about anything enrage related. you LEFT LIKE THE REST. lol. bunch of rats abandoned the ship... and when it sank, you all squeek.

127 Anne before TW, 114 after. Zaph and I and Kibi did the rosters. And of the 127, 58 were on for TW. Only 1 didn't have enough time in faction to enter.

They left because you said you wouldn't bid. They would have stayed and rebuilt.

Either way I wish you the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If all that's being said here is true? Enrage doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell.
    Theres people who would join a declining faction, sure, why not.
    I dont know anyone who would join a faction that kicks out over 100 members in a day...
    O_O
    I'd be pissed.

Good thing im not affiliated and can just chit chat like the Cheshire Cat on a tree and smile.
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
  • MistressLuna - Heavens Tear
    MistressLuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Aww enrage cleaned house and starting a new? Damn you gys been on top for what...2 years now >.>? Man I'm an old player b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Luna -still- Loves You All
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If people really want to rebuild the faction nothing is stopping you from making a new faction and run it how u thought enrage should've been run. The brand of enrage is dead to try to pretend otherwise is funny to say the least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If people really want to rebuild the faction nothing is stopping you from making a new faction and run it how u thought enrage should've been run. The brand of enrage is dead to try to pretend otherwise is funny to say the least.

^ exactly.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Neki, I love you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Then the private server BS happened, and all the other drama, plus nonexistence of some strong leadership led to inevitable fall of Enrage.
    +1

Did you mean to +1 this? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
This discussion has been closed.