Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
This week's sales are.

Rider Packs - 50 silver

Vendor Shops - 2 gold

Land Mounts - 50% off
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
Post edited by Escorian - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Hopefully Platinum Charm sales... Mom's QQing cause all her charms from the last sale are almost depleted... And 6 gold for one charm? No thanks... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • JackofHearts - Raging Tide
    JackofHearts - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Where do you find this information beforehand? I've noticed a few people who find out sales beforehand and need to get in on that.
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    EU servers get updated first with sales so youll know around 9-10 RT srvertime.
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Hopefully Platinum Charm sales... Mom's QQing cause all her charms from the last sale are almost depleted... And 6 gold for one charm? No thanks... b:shocked

Nope I wasn't guessing the European servers get the sales before the west and east coast servers do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    This week's sales are.

Rider Packs - 50 silver

Vendor Shops - 2 gold

Land Mounts - 50% off

Esco, I will french kiss you for that info, no h0mo b:kiss
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Uhm why land rides O_o

It should be flyers... if they take into consideration the results of the facebook survey...

b:beatenupb:surprised
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Uhm why land rides O_o

It should be flyers... if they take into consideration the results of the facebook survey...

b:beatenupb:surprised

flyers are on sale now..... lol maybe thats why?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    flyers are on sale now..... lol maybe thats why?

oh really.... hmmm well they could cut the price even more *cough*

I care so much of this boutique **** that I didn't even notice it, LOL.

It's cute how they ask for people their opinion in order to give the community what they want.

Next poll will be, full R9 RECASTED +12 FULL JOSD for 12 bucks YES PLEASE <3
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • TheUnderLord - Lost City
    TheUnderLord - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    This week's sales are.

Rider Packs - 50 silver

Vendor Shops - 2 gold

Land Mounts - 50% off

The european servers are loranthis or something cuz I'm not understanding how they could get it before the servers shut down for maintenance?

Rider packs not in bundles???
    "yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery....but today it is a gift, that is why it is called the present."

L.C. Merchantile Asset Management est.2010
    (pwinsider.wordpress.com)
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Lothranis and Momaganon. The easy answer to how they get the sales before us: time zones. Around 4pm PDT is 1am their time, which is the time we on this side of the world get the sales.

server shutdown or not; since you don't need maint to add stuff to the shop, it's always 1am server time, regardless of where the server's located. So if I played on HT, I could look on DW at 10pm PDT and saw they had sales.

And the packs are in bundles--look at the current coral pack sale and that is how much the bundles are.

Only thing I'm really interested in is the vendor shop sale, that's a little over 50% off for them. Since I paid 10 gold for two of those things (the mermaid shop, which is not account stashable/tradeable btw), I can get two for my mystic and sin for less than the price of 1. Awesome.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • TheUnderLord - Lost City
    TheUnderLord - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ok i see. But what is the price for rider bundles? Im nowhere close to my pc atm. And yea im happy about the vendor shop discount, i almost bought one for reg price earlier...
    "yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery....but today it is a gift, that is why it is called the present."

L.C. Merchantile Asset Management est.2010
    (pwinsider.wordpress.com)
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ok i see. But what is the price for rider bundles? Im nowhere close to my pc atm. And yea im happy about the vendor shop discount, i almost bought one for reg price earlier...

44 gold for 100.

On a side note: They need to come out with the new damn packs. I want the new EG and Tideborn Flyers!
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • piecer79
    piecer79 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    +11 & +12 Orbs Pls
  • AzureWings - Raging Tide
    AzureWings - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Thank you Captain Obvious!b:dirty
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Thank you Captain Obvious!b:dirty

captain obvious? I posted this thread before the news post was up......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    captain obvious? I posted this thread before the news post was up......

Not sure why you felt it necessary... pack and mount sales are hardly noteworthy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Not sure why you felt it necessary... pack and mount sales are hardly noteworthy.

Because I was bored. I did however take advantage of the Shop sales and bought myself a rabbit shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Because I was bored. I did however take advantage of the Shop sales and bought myself a rabbit shop.

Cool story bro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Personally I appreciate the pre maint info, thanks for posting it <3
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Oh thx for reminding there was a boutique , too bad there is nothign inside i wanna buy right now so i better keep my monney and throw it elsewhere.
    I hate Room 38
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2012

are those tradeable/accoutn stashable?
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    As far as I know, the only non trade/account-stash shop is the mermaid one. They offered to reimburse those who bought them, but at the time I was setting up shop on both my wizzie and psy. Kinda wished that I gave up the wizzie's mermaid though--I no longer set up shop on her.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?