Pro Seekers

2»

Comments

• LDooMl - Harshlands
    LDooMl - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    dont worry good seekers, i think redemption is coming soon.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Prob yourself- I mean you spend countless hours editting videos, and reading, reserching the class to prove to the rest of PWI that you know how to play. Why not put that to the test to its max potential?

But sorry, didn't know you had always planned to run to the best of the best winning factions and hide behind their already existing power- Guess I should listen to other peoples perspective of you as a player-

I don't have anything i need to prove to myself o_o i play how i play, and again this "Hide" word popping up kinda like you call me out on "Hiding" yet you see yourself as some golden charging leader leading the flank pushes (which you are not you "Hide" just as much as i do)

No i planned to have the endgame TW's it dosnt matter if i was in either Ascend or Nemesis, they have decent 3 hour TW's that involve lots of other R9 and well skilled players from BOTH SIDES and thats what i want to be apart of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • lankoe
    lankoe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I don't have anything i need to prove to myself o_o i play how i play, and again this "Hide" word popping up kinda like you call me out on "Hiding" yet you see yourself as some golden charging leader leading the flank pushes (which you are not you "Hide" just as much as i do)

No i planned to have the endgame TW's it dosnt matter if i was in either Ascend or Nemesis, they have decent 3 hour TW's that involve lots of other R9 and well skilled players from BOTH SIDES and thats what i want to be apart of.

yo face
    Finally I have Ascended.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Its this word "Hiding" that im really trying to put Emphasis on it make it sound like im expecting others to keep me from not dying whilst killing when i don't, when i see a chance to Gemini Slash i take it, im not the aggressive perm staying out in your face player.

But then i ask, who would honestly not run back to there guild side in TW when your being targeted. b:surrender

Lighten up bro :) Let it ride, I think you're being too defensive hence the funny screen shot.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    For the sake of keeping the thread on track, there's millions of full Rank 9 Seekers on Archosaur server problem is 90% of them are scattered i think the only ones ive fought with / against on a regular basis are;

ReMakaBo
    Arix$on
    _U_U_
    AeonChild
    I_TOUCH_HRTS

Skill wise AeonChilds my pick and Gear wise its Arix$on b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Subterranean - Harshlands
    Subterranean - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    to be honest r9 can only be compared vs other r9s its pretty simple the difference is too great
  • Waterscyth - Harshlands
    Waterscyth - Harshlands Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Harshlands;

1.xXZeonXx
    2.lDooMl (me)
    3. Tegus

we got a bunch of r9 seekers on our server but they arent to special they cant really kill anyone but lowbies and undergeared players.

b:cry you obviously forgot about VYRRG. SHAME ON YOUR FAMIRY!
    Once there was an Assassin... He killed everyone. The End...
  • Salamandor - Dreamweaver
    Salamandor - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    for dreamweaver i probaly have to say Mattiks o.o