Why you left your previous MMORPG?

Options
BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Off-Topic Discussion
As title says:

Why you left your previous MMORPG?

I played for about 2 years to a certain oRPG(MMORPG in short),and I left for the same reasons some people claim they wanna left from here:Money,greedy,some OP classes,generic unbalnce.

I can't name other oRPGs I known,but I'll give you an idea:There were 3 main races and 6 classes,2 melee classes,2 magic classes,1 half-magic-half-melee class,and 1 ranged DD.
In this game stats gives a big exponential boost to your Attack/Defence output,let's say that 30 strengh gives roughly 15-20% increase of your attack(Which is exponential so its hard to tell),and that there are some gems add-ons that can be imbued into equip that gives from 5 to 45 max stat increase(And there are even better versions).
Fact is,that these gems are ONLY obtainable from boutique/cash shop(There weren't pack,you could buy directly the stuff),unless off course,you farm very high level mobs that have less than 0,1% chance to drop one and the number of gems needed to increase a single gem's level its also exponential(A lv.2 gem requires 2xLv.1 gems,a Lv.3 one requires 2xLv.2 ones,a Lv.4 ones require 2xlv.3 ones and so on),not to mention that you can't put a lv.5 without putting a lv.4 first and a lv.3 one before that(And so down to lv.1).
Those "High level" mobs are like PWI's elite mobs:Not something you can handle with npc equip,not to mention that all instances there were open-pk instances:Which means basically that the strongest players literally held the market as direct-farmers.

There was almost no free stuff in the game(Aside for some crappy ones),and no money farming at all(Normal mobs drops were worth like nothing compared to PW's DQ drops),not to mention that the fairies there(Similar to PW's genies but a bit more useful),were really expensive(They needed food like a PW's mount,which was very costly),and for every fairy level up you needed roughly the cost of 1M worth of item(Converted into PW economy market),while the costant feeding(Needed for making the fairy level),costed around 50k every 5 mins(Again value converted),unless you unequipped it.

Classes...I lol'ed first time i played PW compared to that game it was lke heaven(Played before fishes came out).In that game there was a class similar to PW's Blademaster,with both the attack power of a Sin and toughness of a BM PLUS it was also the only class with stealth.
Yes,you got it right,it was like a HA BM using Daggers with Stealth. The only counter-measure was the 2 magic classes magic eye,which basically put in the battlefield a rotating-eye-thing that revealed any stealth unit.
This class had Stun, and a long range attack even stronger than the mage class's default long range attack,it was simply insanely OP.

To sum it up:Unbalanced classes,no PvE/PvP server,all farming instances PK areas,almost no way to get money in game(Other than merchanting),no GMs around,lots of botters in the main cities.

For all the above, I left my previous oRPG.
The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
Post edited by BerserkBeast - Sanctuary on

Comments

• MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    1./ Too many bots.
    2./ RMT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Looks like this belongs in the off topic discussion forum, nothing to do directly with the game. Carry on. b:cute
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    After 3 years, the product no longer resembled what i had originally enjoyed about the game.
  • God_Exiler - Sanctuary
    God_Exiler - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Up until december I was active in two MMORPGs (PWI and another one from another publisher not being PWE)

In December I left the other MMORPG (which I will call "SUBJECT A" from now on) because SUBJECT A was just milking the game for money.

SUBJECT A, while in terms of cashshop item prices was cheaper in the short run, in the long run it was more expensive with little gain to the paying customer.

SUBJECT A's enhancement rates were terrible though it had 3 universal items (one to prevent break, another to prevent downgrade, and the last to increase success) which could then be broken down into 15 items (each of the 3 items came in 5 grades by grades i mean the level of the armor/weapon and not the refine like it is in PWI). 2-4 years ago, SUBJECT A's enhancement rates were good enough to fully upgrade an item in one bundle (around $5-15 depending on the grade) nowadays you are lucky if you upgrade an item fully with 3 bundles especially the highest grade which costs like $20. Multiply this cost by 3 (3 bundles per item) and then by 9 (9 items, 10 if you were the character that could use 2 items, ex. 1 slot = sword another slot = shield) and you are spending $540 and that is being lucky since in reality the weapons could take around 4-5 bundles (i remember a guild member of mine took 8 on a miserable statted weapon). Sure that might look cheap in comparison to Rank 9 here (almost 3 times more) but compared to rank 9 which is so OP that is all you need. SUBJECT A's took out in the matter of 5 months 2 strong sets of armor and 3 stronger weaps. That is $240 (the gear) times 2 ($480) PLUS the weapon (could range from $180 to $300) you are paying $660 - 780.

OK gear overall is cheaper but now lets get to the essentials to level up otherwise you are just a shiny statue with no way to level up. (So keep that 660-780 in mind)

End game content if you want to level up you will need some extra items.

boosters which will increase your HP and MP by 50%
    Exp boosters which stay active for 30 days (without any form of pause like our cheap hypers here)
    Boosters that increase your attack and defense by 50% or by 20% (can also be stacked for %70)
    EXP prevention which is also active for 30 days
    suits that unlike PWI's suits last only 30 days but instead have added bonuses (extra crit, HP,etc. etc. etc.)

in total you are burning another 80-100 A MONTH
    80 * 12 = 960
    100 * 12 = 1200

add either of those values to the gear you needed to enhance. And you are spending more there than here with rank 9.

At least here after you get rank 9 all you need is just worry about hypers (cheap), exp protection(optional but cheap) and the such.

The only thing that is expensive aside from rank 9 here is all the different refinement orbs. but still even if you spend 3 grand in total getting all your rank 9 to +12 that game is stil more expensive since after you already maxed out your stuff you only need to worry about the bare necessities (charms ,etc.)

while in SUBJECT A's game you have to pay for the "necessities" which is almost a grand a year without some form of rest.

To further add to the complaints and one of the things I'm greatly grateful is here PWI allows the trading of gold for in game current (Gold Auction)
    The other game however made the exchange for it's virtual cashshop currency for the in game currency coin illegal. Even with this however the black market was rampant. (It would be like seeing people selling accounts in World Chat here as an example and neither GMs nor CSR (Customer Service Representaties) did anythinga bout them) But even then since the black market was illegal it was also subject to scamming. Here with the gold auction you already give away your gold and you can't take it back out without someone not paying you coin. SUBJECT A's black market was a matter of trust. You gift me the cash shop item I want, and I give you coin. There was nothing binding either player to giving one coin and another the cashshop item. While I was never a victim of this (since even though I did participate in this black market as I would say 80% of their players) it was not uncommon to find someone crying that they got robbed of their cash shop currency or in game coin. And there was no point in reporting because even if CSR did take your ticket both parties would be banned.

The only good thing I can say is the GM community. GMs were active in forums, posting several times a day, and there would be several events almost weekly. GMs would talk to the players and would sometimes stay logged on to answer questions or concerns of the players for a few minutes after events before logging out and doing the events in the other servers.

The bad thing about the GMs however was the publishing company loved firing them when they tried being too helpful or something. Whenever there was a GM that would put a promise to try to fix and issue the community had (class balance, major complaints on refinements ,etc. etc.) That Gm would suddenly "vanish" and we would get a new one.
    No
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    2D
    bots
    scammers
    awful player community
    pwi was love at first sight
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    PWI was my "previous MMORPG" b:quiet
    ok kidding (sort of), left previous game cuz they introduced an overpowered class and I got too lazy to reroll, so just sat there getting facerolled on an old char
    sound familiar?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    That's my first MMO. Before playing PWI was active on an art forum in my free time. Nowdays I log into there once in a half year.

Left because I simply outgrew the childish community. The main target group was around 13 year olds. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hmmm... my previous MMO?

Before I settled down with PWI, I was kind of... game hopping, desperately trying to find a game that suited me.

And before that phase I had been playing a certain game on a fun private server, but since the population was quite low and my friend who dragged me there quit that server it was a bit boring... And then there was that thing with some tournament NPC where you could delevel your character for tournaments. Stupid as I am I clicked around unknowingly and went from Level 124 down to 70. That kind of pissed me off.

And because I 'destroyed' my own private server by trying to update it (thanks to a stupid acquaintance who wanted me to patch my server), I had to seek for another game.

Now I'm waiting for the 30th of June to come quickly. :3
  • Savini - Lost City
    Savini - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The game I used to play before PWI started out great. (I won't say which game or server-company, but I could solo the "G.R.D.".lol) But then after 5 years, they changed the game around, fired some of the old GM's, and hired a bunch of ban-happy idiots who started abusing their power by perma-banning most of the high level players for no good reason, sometimes because of their own system malfunctions. Once a high level account was banned, and the player would ask them to reinstate it, they would reply "We have decided to keep your account's ban permanent. However, you are welcome to create a new account with another email and continue playing". (Can you say scam? I know that you can.lol)

Then my best friend in real life got banned with several others for fraud, over a cash-shop glitch in their website program. At that point, a few other friends had started playing PWI, so we came here. (Oh, and I may have gotten myself banned from there on purpose before I left, just to avenge my friends. But it was justified. tee-hee)

And not sucking up, but I can honestly say that PWI is a much better game, with a much better staff than the other game. I just wish I could have convinced the rest of our old guild to come here with us. I really miss them at times. :/
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    PWI was my "previous MMORPG" b:quiet
    ok kidding (sort of), left previous game cuz they introduced an overpowered class and I got too lazy to reroll, so just sat there getting facerolled on an old char
    sound familiar?

lol for a second there, i was like whoooaaa that sounds exactly like pwi! then i got the joke haha...
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • bowgataboppa
    bowgataboppa Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I left my previous MMORPG for the same reason I am now considering leaving PW for a certain Great Ways 2 play game coming out in a month or two:

1. CHEATING - Both by regular players and those who were also employees or owners of the franchise. There were numerous glitches that existed forever, were never patched, that provided fast leveling and/or drops that were exploited frequently by a select in-crowd, while joe-lunch-bucket players would get banned for using them. The company knew who the CHEATERS were and let them get away with it.

2. General gear and skill escalation that eventually left a couple of favored classes, while the rest (casters and pet classes) were left in the dust. Eventual so called "balancing" efforts only further cemented those imbalances.

3. Developers fixation with end-game, at the expense of beginning and mid-game, effectively closing the door to new players.

4. Combination of decreasing player base and Power-leveling for hire. Not enough players to level in squads, solo leveling was a tedious grind, and power-leveling for hire was the 'do it or GTFO' alternative

5. Promises of bug fixes, graphics performance improvements etc. that never materialize.

6. The whole Free 2 Play scam used as a front for Pay 2 Win. I don't need a hobby that involves competitive spending. Sure you can play for free, if you like grinding forever and getting one shot by obnoxious 13 year olds with Mommy's credit card.
  • wrinkle91
    wrinkle91 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I haven't really left my previous, as I'm still paying a monthly charge. But I haven't played it much due to not having a video card. After my last PC crapped out, I got a new one, just didn't get a video card w/ it so it's just on-board. Not bad, but it doesn't run certain games. Though I do plan on getting a V card soon.

The one I played before that I left for multiple reasons. For one, at the time it was still basically a new game. I achieved max level, bought too much from the cash shop, was one of the top players on the server (Besides the TOP guild - keep in mind I was basically solo throughout the whole game). Then an "expansion" came out (free) which raised the level cap, which I reached again. I was fine with leveling again. The problem was you were basically forced to spend money on it. When I reached max level for the first time I spent money to get my best gear(as a mage) and stats on that gear(gems). When they raised the cap you basically had to spend the same amount + some to get the new gear with the same or better stats, I was even somewhat OK with that. Every "Endgame" instance required the best stats on your equip for every person in that party. Every time a new instance came, you would have to get new stats for that instance which required more money spent. They basically tried to force you to spend $1000's. If you couldn't buy it, tough luck. If I can remember right you would also have to spend money to put those stats into that equipment. It wasn't that cheap. I made a guild with a few friends. Got some Epic gear from world bosses and never took any. Then the guild eventually broke up with a huge dramatic ending. I played for a month or 2 after that. Then I just gave my account to a friend. That's about it.. long time ago. The community was also pretty immature and rude about every little thing. The end.

The game before that.. a pretty long time ago, was also a brand new game. I started out like usual. Found a friend who wanted to grind it out (it was a grinding mmo).. eventually got a full grinding party. We got to the top level pretty quickly, all of us were in the top 5 of our class when we made new characters. Made a new low level PvP with a friend. At the time (old pc) my pc's v card was.. too good I think for the game (or just not compatible.. for some reason Nvida's didn't work properly on the game) which made me jump around all over and rubber band (would also happen on my screen).. this only happened sometimes. I was pvping when this happened one day, so I decided not to attack anyone, and just run around the pvp zone. There were alot of people just following me trying to kill me, but I would eventually rubber band too far ahead of them to attack me. Someone decided to be a dbag and record this and send it in. So I got perma banned for "Hacking". Worst thing was I had 50m (alot of money on the game) of a friend's which I never got to return to him. I tried making a new account to talk and explain what happened, but they banned that too. Pretty bad jobs of whoever reviewed the "evidence" of "hacking" when they knew fully well what the issue was.

In short:

#1: Left mostly because Cash shop, and frequent updates making the cash shopped items bought a month ago useless (Every month). As well as guild issues/friends quitting.

#2: Falsely accused of hacking/banned. Kind of sounded like God_Exiler's game too, although certain differences + I stayed low level in the end for better/more populated PVP not needing certain cash shopped items.. only the pvp based necessities.
  • Blueturtle - Dreamweaver
    Blueturtle - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Graphics.this game has the best graphics....ecxept when it comes to hands.
    I was shocked when the game first took 3 hours to download...but i thought....what the heck?I ll give it a try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Serving all but trusting no one but myself,Blueturtle.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I would quit any oRPG if they started to make everyday's needs cashshop-only.

For example I would quit PWI if:
    - They remove the in-game Gold purchase with game coins
    - They remove ALL in-game chi stones farming ways and put chi stones boxes in boutique
    - They make all fashion untradable: So you could only buy it from boutique
    - They remove mirages from in-game
    - Rapture crystals(Only cannies farmable)
    - R8 recast mats(Boutique only)
    etc.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I left PWI not too long ago for a certain server...

It's fun. The only thing holding you back is skill. Everyone's in the same gear for the most part.

Farming TT isn't hard, and droprates are awesome so it doesn't take forever.

I left my "previous MMO" For one that was better than it, but almost exactly the same, so I'm sure it probably doesn't count.

It's fun calling things by pre-tb names.

MAH EA ISH BETTER THAN UR EA :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    My good friend and I had both decided to take a break from our previous game. We were chatting on MSN and she said "Ohhh this game is pretty! And you can customize your characters so much :3 You can try it with me if you want."

I had already downloaded and started an account in beta, so I already had it downloaded and installed anyway. Figured I'd give it a shot and going on what . . . 3 years later here I be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • rrrandommm
    rrrandommm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I want to say Forsaken World, even though I played at least two other MMOs between that and Perfect World. I left FW because the game stopped working on my computer - still can't be fixed easy enough for me to be patient while doing it.

I guess Perfect World - as it's made by the same company and looks a bit similar - replaced FW for me b:cute
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I have left my previous MMO because....

It was too easy.
    Greedy devs and players (and it is worse than PWI, mounts have to be fed with food by cash shop, timed fashion, etc)
    Community was disgusting, nothing but stale drama.
    People relied on very high refines by level 20. (Yes, they were that fail)

Last but not least, handouts. (Power leveling, too easy to gain money via faction academy / master apprentice)

PWI have that Power level garbage which was the final straw on my old MMO that I have ragequitted on. It is surprising that I have not quit PWI for the same reason. It not only turns new players into fails but it also stained and crippled the old players that got sucked in. Now we have an increase of incompetent players. For example of people who whine about tideborns (assassins mostly) are dismissed as a race takes little thought to use when those same people either have a level 100+ werefox with hercules or just swiped their credit card or both to get the gear fot the "overpowered" tideborn. It is rather pathetic in my eyes. Not my business, not my problem.
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • _PebbIes_ - Heavens Tear
    _PebbIes_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I left my previous MMO cause I was getting bored of it. It was too kidish, side scroll and your chara looked like midget 10 year olds. I found this game and fell in love.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Well my previous MMO had an insanely overpowered class that could stealth, had every control skill. Csers wrecked everything, so PvP was imbalanced and dead.
    PvE got boring for me, so I switched to PvP, then that became imbalanced.

Then Skyrim came out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Gia_onna - Archosaur
    Gia_onna - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Left old mmo b/c company pulled the game, it wasn't making enough $$ from it

But b4 then I was getting feed up w the constant begging (mostly a v young kid invasion) and sooooo many new players could barely type English, it was a major effort to explain things and rude players attempting to take all resources in a particular instance. I started pwi some 3 mths b4 that game was pulled.

Ofc as the saying goes, PWI is not perfect but it is enjoyable. If I get pissed w ppl I just block or switch toons/accounts. Mostly it is nice here and I look forward 2 playing and meeting new ppl b:cute
  • Hotstepper - Dreamweaver
    Hotstepper - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    There were two significant games I was in.

First one was monthly charge and you could not pay your way to gear. I worked hard to achieved everything there, played a wizard when there were no nerf in damage. Good ol manaburn. Wife was a druid, I attacked she healed me. It was a nice set up for us. Fetched a pretty penny for that. Left when Company tried to balanced the classes and changed everything.

Second one was also monthly charged, I liked the idea when I pvp, I do not have to hear you QQ after because you cannot understand the other faction. Left when they demanded you play more to achieve more armor. You had to play more than 8hrs a day for a long time to get some nice gear, It became more of a job than a game. So I left.

Now that brings me to PWI, graphics are nice, and it is free...so I thought. It started out with my wife and I doing something together to unwind. Nowadays we just log in to do dailies and sometimes help our friends out. Still waiting on fixes. I believe they will either fix the problems or not, but then again if ppl do not CS enough to maintain the servers, PWI will just cut their losses. Either way it was a nice couple of years PW.
  • Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    1st game:
    Terrible lag and server crashing.. Many times you were just not able to login..

2nd game:
    Too many rude people from my country on server =p

3nd game:
    Hope I ll stay in PWI one more year lolz

Rest of games I'm not gonna count here.. But mostly the reason was, or almost dead areas at starter cities (similar?) or really weak gameplay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • Lafuteria - Sanctuary
    Lafuteria - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    1. Because 8 years was long enough.

And for PWI, because, while the game is fun, people made it hard to enjoy. I just come here to talk to a specific person.
    The Infernal City..
  • rainea
    rainea Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    (I won't say which game or server-company, but I could solo the "G.R.D.".lol) :/

OMG! I know a game with a G.R.D. It's also my previous mmo, before PWI. Quit for...almost the same reasons. Plus some. Some classes were overpowered, some were useless. Usual reasons everyone basically lists. I do remember a glitch like the one you listed, I don't think it was cash-shop related, but it was used mostly on cash-shop items and in-game gold/coins. That was also around the same time I quit, though I never did go past...the usual lvl people stopped at, around that time.
  • Equin - Dreamweaver
    Equin - Dreamweaver Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    things get old too quick for me D:
     /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    PWI is pretty much my first MMORPG.
    I tried free trials of a couple of others but I didn't like it so I decided to stick with this.

I really like it, for many reasons, despite having these bugs, glitches, the economy and whatnot and I'm not planning to quit anytime soon.

Perhaps, there are better MMORPGs out there but I'm not interested in trying them.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • \x// - Dreamweaver29
    \x// - Dreamweaver29 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I played one MMO before coming to PWI and I played it for a couple years. The retail server did shut down, when it came back up mostly everyone's stuff reset so my buddies who played all moved to private servers and we all hopped around those servers until we got bored and split off. The reason why I stopped playing the retail is because all the hard work I put in was for nothing, spending hours and hours grinding just to gain 5%, then have a character from another race pull everything on the map into our party and make us loose 10% lol. It was rough but fun. I stopped playing private servers partly due to all my friends leaving, and partly due to the fact that without any friends the community sucks. You get a few compitant players but they never want to help because they are maxed out and only care to pvp, or you get those types of pinoys (not saying all pinoys are like this take no offence) who beg for coin or try to get you killed while you are leveling.
  • missrosa99
    missrosa99 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    1. Over priced cash shop items that had high fail rates when you used them
    2. I got tried of a few particular Guilds trying to control the whole server pking everyone else senselessly on their quests
    3. Poor Customer Service they always had an excuse why they couldn't intervene or wasn't accountable
    4. A time scheduled daily event planner with lack of updates that just made doing stuff in the game a bore at higher levels.

I wished I knew PWI before I spent 3 years on that game.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    rune.scape
    nuff said