Ticket report problem

cleoline
cleoline Posts: 2
edited March 2012 in Support Desk
I ve been attacked in room 1 of cube, but i can t report because i ve this window :

2f8559f9bc9842adfbd5f8eea6d07t.jpg

Anyone can help me ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AnnBlackfire - Archosaur
    AnnBlackfire - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ok, you really have no clue of what is bannable right? You just given the GM's proof that you attack people where this is NOT allowed and you can (and likely will) be banned for that. Still you want to report that? Not sure what you're thinking, but you must have mistaken the rules on that one. The attacker is NOT protected, the victim is!
  • Arihna - Harshlands
    Arihna - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sry, i mean i ve been attacked... Any suggestions for my problem ?
    'Fail' expression is used by brainless gamers only : they think they are aware, but they are true monkeys.
  • AnnBlackfire - Archosaur
    AnnBlackfire - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    in that case, just report it add a screenshot incase you can. Then just let them handle it. Often that the banning starts in no time. It seems the GM's are on a crusade if it comes to people abusing these bugs. not that i'm complaining, they should take it very seriously. But I fear without a GM actually watching over these locations, they won't get many of the people actually doing this. Problem remains until fixed or them actually putting someone inside under cover and find out which people act like jerks.