Do you need certain rep levels to tab a FB?

Options
Drakulas__ - Sanctuary
Drakulas__ - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
So I joined a FB19 today to help the person out, everything is going fine, we get to the boss room and I tell the person to tab it. They say it's tabbed already. I check my quest log and I didn't have the quest. So I say so. Another squad member says they don't have it either.

Tabber than says they can't tab because the pillar says they need 80 rep to tab. Anyone know if this is true or did tabber just try cheating the entire party out of a FB?

I've played this game for a long time now and I've never noticed any rep requirements to tab FBs.

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    FB19 requires 80 rep. (Found this out during a 2x event quite some time ago.) No other FBs have a rep requirement, to the best of my knowledge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    It's true.
    FB 19 requires 80 rep for the tabber to tab it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Drakulas__ - Sanctuary
    Drakulas__ - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Never knew that. Thanks for the replys.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    as everyobody said, it's true. f19 (and only fb19) requires rep to tab.

in any case, it is scamming to advertise something as fb when you cannot tab it -no matter what the reason may be: no tabs, low rep.... I would have left...

after all, rep<80 at lvl19 = plvl and u dont need fb19 for ur culti anyway... why bother misleading people? I'd rather help someone that really needs help cause he died and didnt get the kill
    you only purge once #yopo