PK...

MagnumMystic - Raging Tide
MagnumMystic - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Hello guys,

The purpose of this thread is to ask a big favour about pk. I would like to ask if you can saperate some thing about PK. There are people(few) at lvls 85-99 that would like to pk with people at those levels but since you all high levels pk out there in west you destroy it an you kill everyone in that way all lvls. So thats what i would like to ask you. Could you 99+ or lvls 99- get one place to pk?
Example: those lvls 99- pk silver poll and the rest 99+ on west or the opposite. That will benefit all people since we can all have fun and dont pk just to die.
Also guys the server is dead. West kinda empty most of the times, Silver pool is empty too last mounths. Come on guys. And last thing. PK more lvls 80-99 to have some fun our levels too.
Post edited by MagnumMystic - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Hello guys,

The purpose of this thread is to ask a big favour about pk. I would like to ask if you can saperate some thing about PK. There are people(few) at lvls 85-99 that would like to pk with people at those levels but since you all high levels pk out there in west you destroy it an you kill everyone in that way all lvls. So thats what i would like to ask you. Could you 99+ or lvls 99- get one place to pk?
    Example: those lvls 99- pk silver poll and the rest 99+ on west or the opposite. That will benefit all people since we can all have fun and dont pk just to die.
    Also guys the server is dead. West kinda empty most of the times, Silver pool is empty too last mounths. Come on guys. And last thing. PK more lvls 80-99 to have some fun our levels too.

How about US 80 - 99 find somewhere secret to PK?

Also.....GS ain't cheap bra and not everyone likes SL.

Another also......if we actually get a spot to PK and 10x finds us (especially Vici 10x) they're going to kill ALL of us, take over our spot and start pking there.

Then we move........then they find us....then they kill us....then we move.....

See where i'm going with this?

This isn't just any server.....this is RT.....where e-peen means EVERYTHING and so killing lower levels = bigger e-peen.
  • MagnumMystic - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    @ . Since i am level 91 and im bored just go fc all the day to level i want to pk a little but one time i tried it, it was just fail, all those nirvana geared sins(100+) pop out from stealth and kill me. Then i felt dissapointed
    edited March 2012
    I do admit though......i'd love some 8x and 9x PK.....would be fun as hell......Sadly idk if it can be done lol.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    How about we send all our sins to LC then party.
    edited March 2012
    Send Mav, Saint, your archer, Hesoka, Rallgum, Raapy, Dirty, Moe, Luci, Grey (on his grumpy days) and 90% of Vici and 50% of Levi TO LC AND THEN MAYBE US 8X AND 9X CAN PK IN PEACE. -insert angry face here-

Just kidding. o.o
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Send Mav, Saint, your archer, Hesoka, Rallgum, Raapy, Dirty, Moe, Luci, Grey (on his grumpy days) and 90% of Vici and 50% of Levi TO LC AND THEN MAYBE US 8X AND 9X CAN PK IN PEACE. -insert angry face here-

Just kidding. o.o

No you won't, couse i'm back b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    You do understand the only people kill farming lowbies are probably Mav and his crew cus they cant fight people at their gear lvl without having 2x the numbers right?

If you want a private PK spot for lowbie just go anywhere but west gate/silverpool..keep in mind that if you tell the "red squad" they will be there with their R9 buddies to kill farm lowbies to get some kills for rankings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    You do understand the only people kill farming lowbies are probably Mav and his crew cus they cant fight people at their gear lvl without having 2x the numbers right?

If you want a private PK spot for lowbie just go anywhere but west gate/silverpool..keep in mind that if you tell the "red squad" they will be there with their R9 buddies to kill farm lowbies to get some kills for rankings.

they still do that.... lawl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    best place to pk is dribbling springs for low level pk

<3 yeah but if u dont wanna get farmed dont go out west coz all people there are blood frenzied

tip! go where boogie records his vids thats a quiet place all the time ! *winks* south arch
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Why dont you guys just pk outside FC? most people your lvl should be there anyways?b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Why dont you guys just pk outside FC? most people your lvl should be there anyways?b:bye

coz im always there >;D

Choco i miss joo :c
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    or have a thread and have people 8x-9x post on it who wants to pvp and just pm each other ingame and set up 1 v1s.
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Either join a good faction with plenty of 8x-9x or just do as Kawaiii stated and make a thread for other people that want to pk to post on.
    You'll never have a set 8x-9x spot since once it's found out (which could be done with alts) Mav's crew would show up, but you can easily work out a remote spot to pk at for a few hours.

Btw the 100s really can't pk either unless they're OP geared or a sin, since OP geared people and sins dominate the pk scene.
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I like this thread +1. Just PM me where the free kill fest is and Monstur_Mav and Co. will be there shortly :) Req squad awaayyyyyy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • MagnumMystic - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    I like this thread +1. Just PM me where the free kill fest is and Stupid_Mav and Co. will be there shortly :) Req squad awaayyyyyy!

Mrs_Mav we will call you as soon as possible, dont worry. We all know you need to kill 9x in order to show off to your friends.b:quiet

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Btw fixed
    edited March 2012
    Anyways.............lets seriously set a spot up. T_T
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    lolumad? WalleT_Mav and Co. is up in hurr to roflstompwalletslap kids errrday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    #1 in high scores but not #1 in there hearts -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    im proud that no1 hates me b:cuteb:kiss
    btw one does not simply walk into west when mav's crew is there, they are the gangstasmadrichplayers of RT count in saint, flex, and zez and you're doomed D:

ask mav for a 1v1 and saint appears b:shutup

the thing is, low lvls start another secret pk place, if a ******* appears to farmkill go to the plan B spot and come back when the ******* leaves... take care in west cause of mad cashshoppers like spell and mav, take care with pro sins like hesoka (he's soooo pro omg omg D:) take care with peoples in bad days like me, or grey or even DS xD

and btw if they allowed to move servers with our char, IT WOULD BE AWESOME and yes i'd live in LC b:dirty
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    since mav is ranked #1 he should face Luci 1v1, I bet it'd totally be an epic match that nobody could guess the outcome to.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    #1 in high scores but not #1 in there hearts -.-

No matter how hard he tries Kevin, he will never be better then you, SC or Banto.. b:victory

since mav is ranked #1 he should face Luci 1v1, I bet it'd totally be an epic match that nobody could guess the outcome to.

I'm #1 on archers, he could try face me too alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Raging Tides PK is srs bsns b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Dylena is a 1 shot ekrekrjekjre, I've personally 1 shot you np, as for the aforementioned clerics how come I never get to 1v1 them? Oh is this one of those "If I had YOUR gear I'd be better" types of things? Well, you don't, I have it. So either get a better job, learn how to farm better, or just suck it and deal with the fact I'm better than you. #1 on highscores, and #1 in your hearts <--nobody understands the meaning of this, you can fully hate someone with all of your heart. There, now we've all learned something for the day. auheauheuaheuhaue, brb my mom is calling me, my hot pockets are done and my lemonade is ready.

P.S. have you seen my gear? I don't finish sharding and refining for a reason, because it's too easy to tank and it'd give me an even more unfair advantage ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Dylena is a 1 shot ekrekrjekjre, I've personally 1 shot you np, as for the aforementioned clerics how come I never get to 1v1 them? Oh is this one of those "If I had YOUR gear I'd be better" types of things? Well, you don't, I have it. So either get a better job, learn how to farm better, or just suck it and deal with the fact I'm better than you. #1 on highscores, and #1 in your hearts <--nobody understands the meaning of this, you can fully hate someone with all of your heart. There, now we've all learned something for the day. auheauheuaheuhaue, brb my mom is calling me, my hot pockets are done and my lemonade is ready.

P.S. have you seen my gear? I don't finish sharding and refining for a reason, because it's too easy to tank and it'd give me an even more unfair advantage ;)

idk really, everytime Vicious comes out roflpwn ur crew regardless. I dont pk as much as before but ur 0 skills gang its way too easy even with an outnumbered squad.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    idk really, everytime Vicious comes out roflpwn ur crew regardless. I dont pk as much as before but ur 0 skills gang its way too easy even with an outnumbered squad.
    Word, saying I'm a 1 shot as a defense is funny tho. That would make you just look worse for dying to me so many times since I'm such a 1 shot. It's okay Mav, go on all servers ask the top clerics for tips so they can continue laughing at you and PM me all about it. b:chuckle

Sanctuary is comparing you with Noa which is the worst mystic on their server with the biggest ego thinking hes good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    I don't understand how this affects my k/d ratio. I still go positive. I still remain #1, and in fact. I believe my name is rising on the overall leaderboards. kakakaka, I srsly have to go AFGay and make my bed or else my mom won't CS for me.

And by "Top clerics" and "asking for tips" you mean: going to other servers to learn pro skillz because I'm fail and the other full r9 clerics that PK everyday teach me so much? then yes, you are exactly right :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • _Kween_ - Sanctuary
    _Kween_ - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I don't understand how this affects my k/d ratio. I still go positive. I still remain #1, and in fact. I believe my name is rising on the overall leaderboards. kakakaka, I srsly have to go AFGay and make my bed or else my mom won't CS for me.

And by "Top clerics" and "asking for tips" you mean: going to other servers to learn pro skillz because I'm fail and the other full r9 clerics that PK everyday teach me so much? then yes, you are exactly right :D

You hang out on Sanc so much you pick up their lingo?! b:pleasedb:chuckle