Pwi needs a Bilingual GM so it can talk to spanish plp thats likes this game

Options
Torzen - Lost City
Torzen - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
PWE needs bilingual gms if they dont have
well they should look for some 1 that can speack spanish for the support centerb:thanks
i only get chips from bh 100

never oppened a pack that dosent gives tokens

got worst luck in pwi

and i still try
Post edited by Torzen - Lost City on

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    or one that can speak Chinese, so they can talk to china.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torzen - Lost City
    Torzen - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    or one that can speak Chinese, so they can talk to china.

yes eany language even latin if its possible b:laugh
    i only get chips from bh 100

never oppened a pack that dosent gives tokens

got worst luck in pwi

and i still try
  • MistressLuna - Heavens Tear
    MistressLuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    people....ppl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Luna -still- Loves You All
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    What the **** is this I don't even
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • MistressLuna - Heavens Tear
    MistressLuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Just walk away..... ._.;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Luna -still- Loves You All
  • OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Aside from fluent speaking whatever languages, they should put an auto spelling/grammar checker... that would definitely make my day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

lol, been hangin around bearish lately?
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    overall more employees would greatly improve the service of this company...

i feel there is a severe lack of employees to maintain so many people with so many concerns and problems every day
    i like potato
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    While this isn't overall a bad idea since this game attracts players from all over the world, you have to keep in mind this game is based in North America and is directed to English speaking player base.

To be on the clear side, I'm not from the US nor am I from Europe (and English is my second language), but if it's require that I speak in English to the support team of this game, I do that. They're more than patient and will assist anyone, regardless of their level of English.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Shelly, I could be wrong here not being from USA and all. But, do Mexicans speak Spanish? Would think there's a fair wack of them roaming around legally or not lol.

And you speak better than a lot of people I know lol, even me b:surrender
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    First of all stop the russian using world chat in russian language which looks like they are drawing in world chat and make it a simple english game like they way it is . I hate when russians start trolling in world chat in russian language grrrrrrrrrrrr.b:angryb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • chaoticshelly
    edited March 2012
    Options
    There's a big Hispanic and Mexican community in the US, yeah, but wouldn't most of them already know English in a conversational level, or higher (especially from younger demographics)?

And thanks, that didn't come easily. b:thanks
  • Semis_Inferi - Archosaur
    Semis_Inferi - Archosaur Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    There's a big Hispanic and Mexican community in the US, yeah, but wouldn't most of them already know English in a conversational level, or higher (especially from younger demographics)?

turns out...no...most of the time not even close...towns keep on trying to have bilingual staff,but the effort is spotty at best

its gotten to the point really where a person from one state might not understand a person from another state even if they both speak english..>.> sub dialects
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

There are large sections of the US where Spanish is the only language spoken. Many large cities have Spanish speaking sections where you need not speak any English to live and thrive. Spanish television stations, radio, newspapers, stores, markets and schools where Spanish is the sole language.

While it is true that many of younger members of the Spanish speaking community can understand English, not all can or will.

With that being said, PWE would be in a mell of a hess if they branched out to other spoken languages here in North America. (NYC or Toronto alone would make a massive hiring spree go on at PWE). If they ever do decide to venture into other languages... I vote for Gammel Norsk (old viking language) FTW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kruze999
    kruze999 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    PWE needs bilingual gms if they dont have
    well they should look for some 1 that can speack spanish for the support centerb:thanks

...Or you can learn matha fackaing engrish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    There are large sections of the US where Spanish is the only language spoken. Many large cities have Spanish speaking sections where you need not speak any English to live and thrive. Spanish television stations, radio, newspapers, stores, markets and schools where Spanish is the sole language.

While it is true that many of younger members of the Spanish speaking community can understand English, not all can or will.

This. Very true.

What annoys me more is that I cannot type n + ~ in the game, but can use the Cyrillic alphabet :(

Yea yea, PW Rus, etc etc... don't care >:(
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I just say we all start speaking Binary to each other. Let us all talk in the way of the computer
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I just say we all start speaking Binary to each other. Let us all talk in the way of the computer

Great idea.

Instead of a sentence being a nice, short, easily read block of text, it will be a headache inducing, brain rotting, mind boggling HUGE block of 1's and 0's.

And GOD FORBID if you have a Dyslexic or Dysnumic person start making spelling errors, would be the end of the world! b:worried
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    kruze999 wrote: »
    ...Or you can learn matha fackaing engrish

is that even inglish oO and **** of you lil ingrant before my foot is put in ur fatty head smacking away your theet.

hej torzen how are you b:cute

oO kanske vi kan ha svenska GMs haller tummarna b:victory
  • Semis_Inferi - Archosaur
    Semis_Inferi - Archosaur Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    X.X cmon people...fighting over things like language and nationality in-game is a lost cause...on here your just a pwi player,your not from anywhere

the only thing you got going for you in this area is that your human,and you live on the only life sustaining planet for atleast a good few light years

and bi lingual gm will most likely,sad to say,never happen....a company with a few hundered employees servicing thousands of players....what we need is for persons from the forums with bi lingual ness to translate the gm statements for everyone who needs it
  • chaoticshelly
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Okay, this topic seems to be going downhill.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.