PWI or FW

thesuperzombie69
thesuperzombie69 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
im new here and was just wondering what game is the better one between PWI and FW cuz i dont want to spend all my time in a game and come to find out that the other one was better so if anyone could maybe list things like the pvp and other high end things that are good about both that would really help and plz no trolling

and thank you for any help
Post edited by thesuperzombie69 on

Comments

• Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Hello kitty adventure island.
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Club Penguin
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • Lord_Vanya - Heavens Tear
    Lord_Vanya - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Best way to get trolls. Say no trolls plz b:chuckle

But honestly it just depends on what you like. Neither is really "Better" for everyone. Its all personal opinion. I like both myself. But FW seems to be less cash shop dependent...Well, For now. We know how it goes. More CS needed as the game adds things.

So play around on both for a little. I mean its not like its P2P, you can hang up your character on one, take a long break, come back, whatever you want.
  • Antlion - Lost City
    Antlion - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    im new here and was just wondering what game is the better one between PWI and FW cuz i dont want to spend all my time in a game and come to find out that the other one was better so if anyone could maybe list things like the pvp and other high end things that are good about both that would really help and plz no trolling

and thank you for any help

a League... Fulll.... of Legends.... and magic....

... ok Serious Answer... Perfect World Ofcourse...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Playing PWI (Kinda....) Since 2008
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Best way to get trolls. Say no trolls plz b:chuckle

But honestly it just depends on what you like. Neither is really "Better" for everyone. Its all personal opinion. I like both myself. But FW seems to be less cash shop dependent...Well, For now. We know how it goes. More CS needed as the game adds things.

So play around on both for a little. I mean its not like its P2P, you can hang up your character on one, take a long break, come back, whatever you want.

+1 b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • Yukiino_Love - Lost City
    Yukiino_Love - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    It depends on what you want out of a video game. Forsaken world has more of a WoW feel to it. It's also newer than PWI. The customizations are less as well and has a completely different feel. On that note Perfect World is an older game that has had many expansions. The gms on certain servers feel non existent and take a while to reply. That however is due to the high volume of people on each server. They have many servers and some in different languages which is helpful to those who do not speak English. It doesn't feel like a WoW clone and has the current highest amount of customizations in a game.

Ending note. PWI feels like it's slowly going to the way side. Why not try both for a day and see what sticks.
    I hate working with Customers b:angry