Hypocrisy at its finest.

2»

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i need lots of **** to finish my gears, ill convince you the only way i can.....

i believe in you.

most people think your just an imaginary catshop

i dont

i know your real.

reasons: i reemmber you in tw. i seen you in wc, you ran my fb99 (or89) idk wich
    you eat the cookies i leave under the xmas tree, i know other things that im just not creative to make up right now.

Don't you have rank 9 gears? b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i need lots of **** to finish my gears, ill convince you the only way i can.....

i believe in you.

most people think your just an imaginary catshop

i dont

i know your real.

reasons: i reemmber you in tw. i seen you in wc, you ran my fb99 (or89) idk wich
    you eat the cookies i leave under the xmas tree, i know other things that im just not creative to make up right now.

NO! no no no!! you are not supposed to do that! Now she will know that ppl remember her as evil as she used to be and she has no reason to log in b:cry

MsE is a myth, she doesnt exist, she lives only in the imagination of the unsuccessfull catshops when they all blame their failness at merchanting on MsE's imaginary catshop that sells **** for high prices.
    She did not eat your xmas cookies, she took them to help the poor starving ppl trying to please santa to receive more gifts and also trying to prove how radiant she is <33333
    She did not kill anyone in room 11, she only knew that they are trying to get to room 38 and the path they went was wrong and by passing room 11 there is no way you could ever end up in room 38 therefore all she did was helping them get a free cube restart before they waste their money.
    She never did ppls FB with any interest, except helping all the noobs that were QQing over WC for lack of help from their noob factions that even if they were allowed to go in 10 men squad they could not beat the FB.
    Thats how ppl should remember MsE!!! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Anyone else find it funny that, even after Enrage is pretty much dead... all the talk is about Enrage?

Pretty big impression left, apparently.b:surrender

/nosleepandinsemi-trollmodeb:shutup
    edited March 2012
    Admit it or not, Enrage had and still has a big impact on the entire server. Im pretty sure that even 1 year from now, as long as there is 1 old player on the srv there still be topics about Enrage or some1 will still compare top faction with what Enrage once was.
    Enrage is a legend and legends never die :P (go go troll me! :D)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • _Floo_ - Heavens Tear
    _Floo_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Admit it or not, Enrage had and still has a big impact on the entire server. Im pretty sure that even 1 year from now, as long as there is 1 old player on the srv there still be topics about Enrage or some1 will still compare top faction with what Enrage once was.
    Enrage is a legend and legends never die :P (go go troll me! :D)

QFT.
    Enrage is already a legend in HT or even PWI..
    not trying to troll tho..
    I'm gonna miss the TW with "old Enrage" from Caesar til GD..
    R.I.P Enrage b:kiss
  • Fiddlydum - Heavens Tear
    Fiddlydum - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    MsE you do STILL owe me a 10 star orb. You said if I ever got R9 which I would never get you'd give me a 10 star orb to refine it b:cute
    I got like 4 rank 9 pieces, do I get 4 10 star orbs? D:

Edit: Oh for the love of..I need to stop forgetting to switch accounts for posting after getting a blessing Q_Q
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    So...Enrage filling disbanded...

heh...

Ohwell, guess all the top server guilds are doing that lately.....
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    MsE you do STILL owe me a 10 star orb. You said if I ever got R9 which I would never get you'd give me a 10 star orb to refine it b:cute
    I got like 4 rank 9 pieces, do I get 4 10 star orbs? D:

such lies, you made that up b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm sure the word Enrage will linger in the mind of players for quite some time. The moment you see the word, you will have a split-second moment remembering some pixel faction in a MMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Don't you have rank 9 gears? b:embarrass

Yea, but it's been a long several months, couldn't care less about the weapon, it's the +10 orbs thats the killer, plus vit stones cause josd are insanely priced and 10,000 uncannys and 6000 raps for recast? WtF is that???
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    10,000 uncannys and 6000 raps for recast? WtF is that???

It's hypocrisy at its finest. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    sleepcat wrote: »
    It's hypocrisy at its finest. b:cry

This topic's goal has been reached! Point been proved!
    Topic closed? b:chuckle (j/k)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aslu - Heavens Tear
    Aslu - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Yes, ****! U hijacked my thread!

DEATH TO U ALL!
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2012
  • Aslu - Heavens Tear
    Aslu - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2012
  • ArlennRaMir - Heavens Tear
    ArlennRaMir - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I was never Enrage, but I have to admit, that Enrage was a strong faction. Back the days when I was a little brat in Belial and even in the present.

Yes, they had some people that were trolling all the day, all over the sever...BUT...the had also a great TW strategy, cause they worked with each other in squads. They had nice and helping people, I enjoyed talking to with a great sense of humor.

I will not put this fac on an altar an obey the toast...but I still have respect for the legacy of Enrage. Cause it was, or maybe will be again one of the most feared, hated or loved factions on the server.

It is easy to point with fingers at a faction, when it has it hard days.
    But do you know the tale of the phoenix?

And even if they will be totaly defeated in the future (who knows?) we all could still show a bit respect to fac, that was touching us...in what way ever.
    If PWI is a big battlefield, be the honorable warlord.