The Worst Form Response Support Staff Possible

2»

Comments

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    So...is anyone else having miracles show up on core connect? Or is Core Connect just garbage?

Since nobody else answered this part... Core Connect is just garbage. Either that or someone **** into my account and made me pk people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Xinnz - Heavens Tear
    Xinnz - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ello Mael :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwcalc.com/ea8859329e47bb43
    456 fashion items and counting
    #1 Adversity - tinyurl.com/Xinversity b:thanks
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Xinnz go farm something and get outta my QQ thread!
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Core connect is confused. It also claims my secondary account sold gold to the AH. While that account has a charge history of 0 euros and never ever sold any gold. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291

8. No posting of personal conversations or personal information (from IMs or PMs).
    Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items including, but not limited to, email exchanges with GMs, admins, moderators, PWE Customer Service or personal communications with other members.

This rule isn't constrained to GM Tickets, but to private messaging as a whole. I do apologize if a ticket response sometimes lacks a personal touch, but the use of these kinds of templates does speed up the response process significantly. The GM's still do sometimes respond with non-templated responses if the situation is unique, but since they've been doing tickets for nearly four years now, it's rare to see a situation that hasn't been seen before.

"7. No trolling no flaming"

... Have you guys seen the forums/world chat...? -.-
    QQ Moar GMs. We're invading your privacy.
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Or is Core Connect just garbage?

This one.

It had a use (for me at least) when it displayed PvP kills.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Then delete the post...it makes the thread pointless.

Strange that the company wont publicly stand behind its support staff's work?

so true. i am with you 100%.

the forum rules says "no posting personal stuff because doing so is a breach of privacy..." whos privacy is this breaching? PWI's themselves? i didnt know they needed privacy from their own customers.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    so true. i am with you 100%.

the forum rules says "no posting personal stuff because doing so is a breach of privacy..." whos privacy is this breaching? PWI's themselves? i didnt know they needed privacy from their own customers.

Well when you're as shady as PWE...
  • $hadowNight - Harshlands
    $hadowNight - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    In my oppinion that rule is ****, and so is this whole coverup.

Is this a Chinies or Russian Server, where everything is hidden behind lies (communisim)?

or is this a server of the USA (i am not even from USA, i am from EU)

But USA itself stands for freedom of word and making everything public.
    But offical responces form Game Masters are edited out?
    What does editing out any of this help in reality? When the support says something it should be said and done in a way where EVERYTHING and ANYTHING they say could be up on the most popular facebook and youtube!

Feels like it is more of a case of just HIDING the staffs sloppy work.

Not trying to insult here or anyting but lets face it, if u go to any popular site like,
    mmorpg.com or mmosite.com or mmohut.com etc... which all adversise ALL the games of PWE. On any of them where you look at topics like "is this game any good", all of them have responces among others saying, "The support is almost none existent"

Perfect World Entertainments is considered one of the WORST companys when it comes to offering support, that is atleast the PUBLIC view of this company.

What just occurred with this post and that rule, is a perfect example of that, i do not
    know what their reasons may be, but what i am saying is what is the PUBLIC view of all of this and what i read time and time and time again when ever something like this comes up about Perfect World Entertainments.

I realize the support may get hundreds of support tickets to answer per day, but that is NO EXCUSE to drop the work quality, EXPESSALY to an extent to where it is considered useless.

Lvl 95 Cleric Current main
    Lvl 89 Wizard
    Lvl 101 Psychic
    That kind of attitude is what's frustrating. I get that most people have the same types of problems. But a lot of time's your GMs are looking at the title only and not reading the actual ticket. I have been asked multiple times to provide information that I already provided, which made the issue take an extra week. I've never had a super complicated issue.

Example:
    Title: Can't pick up skills
    I can't pick up my skills, even though I completed all parts of the culti. And yes, I know about the dying part, and I did that too. I'm way past that. I also have all the necessary spirit, coins, and prerequisite skills.

::gives screenshot proving everything is right on my end::

1 week later:

Response: Did you die? (inserts link about how dying is related to lowbie culti)

Yes! That's not the problem. I told you that.

3 days later:

Response: You need to have the proper amount of spirt and coins to level a skill. (inserts link about levelling)

Yes, I have the proper amount of spirit and coins. As you can see I was even able to purchase on of the 59 skills but not the other ones.

2 days later:

Response: Oh, okay. Can you provide a screenshot?

::Gives exact same screenshot::

3 days later:

Response:: And what exact problem are you having with the skills?

I can't pick them up

1 day later:

Response: Did you try verifying your game? If that doesn't work give us a **** this and dx file please

Me: Verify worked, I guess something was wrong on my end. I've never had a problem picking up the skills before. Thank you.

^^^

That's an example of the kind of responses received. Since it's not an actual ticket, I don't think you'll guys remove it. Anywho, I think you guys might benefit from a check mark sheet or something. If someone has a problem, look at the template and check off if the additional information answers the initial template responses. If nothing applies, then clearly you need to give a unique response. Something as simple as checkbox would've shown that I had indeed died, attained the proper level/spirit/coins, and provided a screenshot. That kind of problem with the dying cultivation part is something that you probably see often. But it didn't deserve a typical canned response because it didn't provide an adequate explanation for the persons problem. Not only could you have saved the customer the extra amount of days (verify and dx/**** this should have been the first response) but having to deal with that customer was time you SHOULD have been dealing with someone else.

^
    Ultimate headbang, I /facedesk several times reading throu all that b:sweat
    I'm not even sure the staff that handles the tickets is a gamer at all, moreover touching PW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rotshreck
    rotshreck Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Lesson learned:

Do not send in a ticket reporting an error, if you log into PWI forums/games under multiple IP addresses.

They just ban your account.

Now lets see how many days/weeks it takes to unban my main acccount.

-Maelael
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Sorry, but the panda think this thread is going nowhere.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.