Hypocrisy at its finest.

Options
Aslu - Heavens Tear
Aslu - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Etherblade (West)
I've been lurking the forums for a couple days to find a lot of people btching at Enrage. 95% of those people were part of Enrage, did anything possible to be IN Enrage. And most did nothing while they were in it to make it a better place for everyone in the guild. Now, people... Don't be hypocrites. You joined Enrage for its fame and for what you could get from it and when there's something you don't like you leave and start talking BS about it.

Most of the people that left never did **** for Enrage. You were there with your group of friends, closed group, elite, or so you may want to think and did nothing but think you were better than the rest while you had the Enrage tag above your head. So one day you get tired and you leave and you talk BS about Enrage...

Now, really? It's so easy to complain about things being done wrongly, what did you all do about them though?
Post edited by Aslu - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• lilhippo3
    lilhippo3 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You joined Enrage for its fame and for what you could get from it and when there's something you don't like you leave and start talking BS about it.
    Isn't that what you did? lied about retiring (LOL) to get out of GD only to be found in enrage a week or two afterwards?

it's funny and ironic that the person who's trying to defend enrage is the biggest baby of all time while in enrage. didn't you ragequit this guild a couple times because people were too busy to help you goon glitch? what a helpful faction! if you wanted that, you should have stayed in GD b:surrender is your hindsight 20/20 yet? or still blind?

Most of the people that left never did **** for Enrage. You were there with your group of friends, closed group, elite, or so you may want to think and did nothing but think you were better than the rest while you had the Enrage tag above your head. So one day you get tired and you leave and you talk BS about Enrage...

Now, really? It's so easy to complain about things being done wrongly, what did you all do about them though?

hiiiii mr. pot, would you like to meet my friend, mr. kettle? so you joined enrage, for whatever reason you had that day. what did you do to help make it a better place? your constant whining about the lack of help, your constant badmouthing of other factions, and your constant cry for attention because your life sucks DID NOT HELP enrage as much as you'd like to think. b:shutup

so, anywaiiiiiiiiz, out of the blue, you get tired and you leave, but instead of you talking BS about enrage (which you probably did, afterall, you're an attentionl-ho) the person currently running the guild along with her number1 is talking BS about you. lulz.

it's hypocritical of everyone to be so hypercritical of enrage but it's entertaining. with aslu/gorg defending this faction, of course it deserves all the backlash it is getting. b:cryb:cry
  • FantasyFruit - Dreamweaver
    FantasyFruit - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Enrage really really really needs some help on that other server. I keep killing them nabz. I guess not so pro when everyone has equal gears huh. b:chuckle
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Enrage really really really needs some help on that other server. I keep killing them nabz. I guess not so pro when everyone has equal gears huh. b:chuckle

The people playing as Enrage on that server don't represent Enrage. They thought the tag was cool and 'moved' Enrage to PWV, and probably thought they were going to be all pwnage there on a pvp server because they had an easy time in TW here (and I say in TW instead of in PK because I haven't seen most of them PK on HT at all). They had 0 idea about PVP server etiquette and pissed off everyone and now they can't even leave SZ, because the PVP backbone of Enrage didn't go to PWV with them.

Oh yea, let's not forget, they drove away what remained of HT Enrage's backbone over PWV nonsense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I've been lurking the forums for a couple days to find a lot of people btching at Enrage. 95% of those people were part of Enrage, did anything possible to be IN Enrage. And most did nothing while they were in it to make it a better place for everyone in the guild. Now, people... Don't be hypocrites. You joined Enrage for its fame and for what you could get from it and when there's something you don't like you leave and start talking BS about it.

Most of the btching on the forums about Enrage lately have been done by me. If you think I did nothing for Enrage, good luck getting anyone to take you seriously. Honestly I don't care what YOU think I did or did not do for Enrage, but you just probably lost what little remained of your credibility with that idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • lilhippo3
    edited March 2012
    Options
    95% of those people were part of Enrage, did anything possible to be IN Enrage.

........ how hard do u think it is to get into enrage? have u seen healpot [twice, wtf] or chellybell or ryuugan or crystalskye or the other plethora of useless tools that should have stayed in the toolbox running around? it really aint hard to get into the guild. just apply to karma or gd, and get ur application pending status, and voila, ure auto-accepted into enrage. if u somehow get rejected the first time, try again!! they like it when u reapply, shows u really really want to be in the guild. voila. ure definitely in this time. b:cute

so for all u engines that think u can't, try a go at the rails leading to enrage, 100% sure u can there.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lilhippo3 wrote: »
    ........ how hard do u think it is to get into enrage? have u seen healpot [twice, wtf] or chellybell or ryuugan or crystalskye or the other plethora of useless tools that should have stayed in the toolbox running around? it really aint hard to get into the guild. just apply to karma or gd, and get ur application pending status, and voila, ure auto-accepted into enrage. if u somehow get rejected the first time, try again!! they like it when u reapply, shows u really really want to be in the guild. voila. ure definitely in this time. b:cute

so for all u engines that think u can't, try a go at the rails leading to enrage, 100% sure u can there.

Actually you're wrong. It's extremely hard to get into Enrage these days, considering no one does the applications and they just stay 'pending' forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • lilhippo3
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Actually you're wrong. It's extremely hard to get into Enrage these days, considering no one does the applications and they just stay 'pending' forever.

touche, mon amie
  • Aslu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Most of the btching on the forums about Enrage lately have been done by me. If you think I did nothing for Enrage, good luck getting anyone to take you seriously. Honestly I don't care what YOU think I did or did not do for Enrage, but you just probably lost what little remained of your credibility with that idea.

My bad for not specifying who I was referring to. I know we had our encounters but still I consider you to be one of the people in Enrage who's worked towards it being what it was at its best.

My thread was directed to all those people out there taking advantage of the fuss to throw dirt at Enrage when they did nothing for it.

Point clarified. Sorry if you took it personal. Tbh, I thought you would after I posted it due to the other thread on the forums that you started but I was on my phone and was too lazy to re-do it all.
  • Aslu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Isn't that what you did? lied about retiring (LOL) to get out of GD only to be found in enrage a week or two afterwards?

Funny how people think they got the key to a fact just by hearing rumours. Btw,.hi, Mr. Alt.
    it's funny and ironic that the person who's trying to defend enrage is the biggest baby of all time while in enrage. didn't you ragequit this guild a couple times because people were too busy to help you goon glitch? what a helpful faction! if you wanted that, you should have stayed in GD b:surrender is your hindsight 20/20 yet? or still blind?

Honestly, I was mad and right to be that time. A lot of people in Enrage, or that were in Enrage (who knows where they are now), got to where they are thanks to my help, either monetary or game-wise-ry. Whatever they needed I was there to help. They needed money, I was there to give them money... most of that money I never got it back and I never really cared. They needed help doing stuff in game, I was there to help.

But hey, same happened in GD. Ask MoonAura about all the donations I made to the guild before I left... wonder if they ever got to her guys or she used it all on her gear.b:shutup

It's okay, I never cared about that either...
    hiiiii mr. pot, would you like to meet my friend, mr. kettle? so you joined enrage, for whatever reason you had that day. what did you do to help make it a better place? your constant whining about the lack of help, your constant badmouthing of other factions, and your constant cry for attention because your life sucks DID NOT HELP enrage as much as you'd like to think.

You should do some research as to when I joined Enrage for the first time. Probably, I'm an older Enrage member that most of any remaining Enrage except for the former ones. b:cute

"Constant whining about lack of help"? Constant indicates something that happens regularly... and honestly, I never really needed help for anything (remember, I got the money, I buy the game, I can solo it all b:surrender) instead for the time mentioned above... so I don't know whether you're making up or you're talking about someone else...

Don't worry. Whoever needed my help, had it. No one can deny that.
    so, anywaiiiiiiiiz, out of the blue, you get tired and you leave, but instead of you talking BS about enrage (which you probably did, afterall, you're an attentionl-ho) the person currently running the guild along with her number1 is talking BS about you. lulz.

it's hypocritical of everyone to be so hypercritical of enrage but it's entertaining. with aslu/gorg defending this faction, of course it deserves all the backlash it is getting.

You think I care who talks BS about me? Except for a few people in this game, nobody knows sht about me, so let them talk b:chuckle

And no, I didn't talk sht about Enrage... I did talk sht about some ppl in GD tho' but a lot of GD even some officers still had nice convos with me after leaving... and so do Enrage/ex-Enrage dudes. So you're wrong there, sorry.

Anyway, I crave for attention and you are right now giving me what I want.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I did not make my assumptions because we've had a few run-ins. I don't hold grudges (much...I do about certain things), and we've not bickered about anything serious enough that I wouldn't consider water under the bridge. I made my assumptions because the only person btching about Enrage on these forums these days is me. Well, and BiB, but he always is and doesn't count. Plus he's never been in Enrage so he wouldn't be applicable to your post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • lilhippo3
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I care.
    not caring but making it a point that you don't care, but still remember every single detail... hmm... do u really not care?

so u equate helping a select few individuals within some guild as helping out the entire guild? u're pretty delusional on how much of an impact u've made. i don't know how to tell u this, but those ppl don't owe you anything. so what if u gave them some of ur time, some of ur money? consider it charities. that is all u are to everyone, a tool to be used. and u did a good job at it, except u talked much too much.

i don't recall asking about the date u joined enrage. why are u shining a light on how old of an enrage member u are? again, u must be delusional on ur worth. i hate to tell u this but u are worthless. no one cares if u joined enrage circa 2009 or 2010 or 2011 or 2012, except urself. does it make u feel better? this is redundant.

if u don't care what other ppl are saying about u, why bother replying to my post and trying to prove me wrong? lulz. where do i get my information from... hmm.. i wonder..
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    They needed money, I was there to give them money... most of that money I never got it back and I never really cared..

Lend me 2b pl0x?
  • Aslu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Too bad, hate.. I gave away all my coinage as I quit. U shoulda asked for it earlier hahah.

And yeah, I'm a tool and I'm glad. I'm glad I'm worthless too... it coming from an alt.

That being said... mwah!
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Can I have your veno?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Nail_Murafat - Heavens Tear
    Nail_Murafat - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Funny how people think they got the key to a fact just by hearing rumours. Btw,.hi, Mr. Alt.

Honestly, I was mad and right to be that time. A lot of people in Enrage, or that were in Enrage (who knows where they are now), got to where they are thanks to my help, either monetary or game-wise-ry. Whatever they needed I was there to help. They needed money, I was there to give them money... most of that money I never got it back and I never really cared. They needed help doing stuff in game, I was there to help.

But hey, same happened in GD. Ask MoonAura about all the donations I made to the guild before I left... wonder if they ever got to her guys or she used it all on her gear.b:shutup

It's okay, I never cared about that either...

It's very sad fact when you have to pay money to others to be accepted... b:laugh
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    He doesn't pay people money to accept him, he performs oral sex on them.
    But damn he's good, you just can't help but to love him after he's done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    He doesn't pay people money to accept him, he performs oral sex on them.
    But damn he's good, you just can't help but to love him after he's done.

Can't say I ever had the privilege b:sad
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Can't say I ever had the privilege b:sad

It's like sticking your pen0r in Angelina Jolie's mouth that has 2 tongues, one which vibrates. He's that good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aslu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I'm a great blow.jobber!

And no, I don't give money to be accepted... actually... ppl come asking me for money, I think THEY think I manufacture dollar notes... who knows...
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    While we're on the subject, I only need 2 medals of glory for my next R9 piece. Can has? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    meh i need 1 medal and some tokens...help me help you! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    While we're on the subject, I only need 2 medals of glory for my next R9 piece. Can has? :D

I can help you achieve that goal for a small fee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »
    I can help you achieve that goal for a small fee.

Loans. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    who do i talk with about a bailout...if i do not get coinz, there will be a catastrophic crash that will affect all archerz! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Fiddlydum - Heavens Tear
    Fiddlydum - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Well, if you're going in that direction Sleep. Technically you owe me rights to free love up and down tome lending every 2x for the rest of my life because I got Lelo to pay you back.
    However last 2x I could not contact you and you never replied therefore you are in breach of our contract. as compensation, how about an interest free loan of 60m :D

Edit: ffs, I need to log off of this account and log on to my other one ._.
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    bale get me a pile of +10 orbs so i can finally finish this damn armor please. b:surrender
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I believe the specific term was no late fee charges and no interest for your first loan after he paid me back. b:pleased

But the question is, who has the tome right now? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i have a billion coins to give away...

u just need to convince me to log in b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

*convinces MsE to log in*
    oh wait nvm i would have to log in myself too b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

i need lots of **** to finish my gears, ill convince you the only way i can.....

i believe in you.

most people think your just an imaginary catshop

i dont

i know your real.

reasons: i reemmber you in tw. i seen you in wc, you ran my fb99 (or89) idk wich
    you eat the cookies i leave under the xmas tree, i know other things that im just not creative to make up right now.