Anneliesse's HT Chit Chat (aka Anneliesse!)

Comments

• Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Who said it was QQ? I just wanted to have a nice civil discussion on hypocrisy, nothing more.

I thought GD was this "anti-Enrage" faction, yet they are pretty much...Enrage 2.0.

That is a bullcrap and you know it...

All you do here is an attempt to provoke, but those day's are long behind !!!

Eat your toast and R.I.A. Enrage plonker
    b:byeb:byeb:bye

http://youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo 1k

b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Well, obviously we aren't getting anywhere, one can't have a civil discussion if one isn't civil.

Have a nice day, sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Hey, Vall, Knownase, anyone else who is thinking about participating - I'm not sure why this has been going on, but please keep this to private messages, and don't derail the topic anymore. Let's keep this topic a friendly place for forum members to comfortably chat in, okay?
    edited March 2012
    Hey, Vall, Knownase, anyone else who is thinking about participating - I'm not sure why this has been going on, but please keep this to private messages, and don't derail the topic anymore. Let's keep this topic a friendly place for forum members to comfortably chat in, okay?

You can delete our posts if you like then, I don't mind it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Of course I will do my best to keep this thread civil and friendly Shelly, that is my only goal on this forums... b:thanks

In lack of a TW threads for HT server we might have misplaced this one for a HT-TW thread, but it will not happen again my dear moderator, I will punish myself when I get home from work because I "derail'd the topic" here...

Oh btw, can you be kind to tell me what is the topic here, so that my posts are >>ON TOPIC<< from now on ???
    b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • chaoticshelly
    edited March 2012
    Of course I will do my best to keep this thread civil and friendly Shelly, that is my only goal on this forums... b:thanks

In lack of a TW threads for HT server we might have misplaced this one for a HT-TW thread, but it will not happen again my dear moderator, I will punish myself when I get home from work because I "derail'd the topic" here...

Oh btw, can you be kind to tell me what is the topic here, so that my posts are >>ON TOPIC<< from now on ???
    b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks

Here's a hint: " Let's keep this topic a friendly place for forum members to comfortably chat in". b:cute
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Thank you shelly, and welcome back. What were 3 of your favorite things about your vacation?
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • chaoticshelly
    edited March 2012
    I only get 3 things to choose from? b:sad Well, my boyfriend, seeing red pandas for the first time, and the gorgeous weather.

And being away from my country.
    edited March 2012
    Oh you can share more if you wish. I love hearing about peoples travels. I dream of traveling the world often:)
    edited March 2012
    I want to go to anywhere in Northern Europe or Alaska to see the Northern Lights.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    That is a bullcrap and you know it...

Not really. GD is like Enrage. But with more PVE and trash talk, since Enrage's old trash talkers and PVE-ers have long since left/quit the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • chaoticshelly
    edited March 2012
    Oh you can share more if you wish. I love hearing about peoples travels. I dream of traveling the world often:)

I know what you mean. There are so many places I still need to travel - I've only been to QLD in Australia, but I want to visit the rest of it, too.
    I want to go to anywhere in Northern Europe or Alaska to see the Northern Lights.

That would be amazing!
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Not really. GD is like Enrage. But with more PVE and trash talk, since Enrage's old trash talkers and PVE-ers have long since left/quit the game.

:o surely you jest...Mast and beastie are swell chaps and have never spoken a cross word to anyone...

GDz=Enrage 2.0?

meh giving GDz too much credit or Enrage too little...either way, at least with Enrage you knew where you stood...and could stand with them tossing mud back and forth without concern of being stabbed in the back!

good times...

btw...Vall ease up on the comments about Texas :p Texas is still bigger than your entire country :D maybe not as many sheep...but still xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    @ known...helicopter ride over Hawaii would be more fun IMO than Alaska...

you know they sell Bear Horns in Alaska so you can try to scare away the bears...proven fact, all it does is put a tune in their heart as they **** in your tent and rip your face off! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I only get 3 things to choose from? b:sad Well, my boyfriend, seeing red pandas for the first time, and the gorgeous weather.

Red pandas wtf o.o I demand my fur to be dyable b:sad
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Aes your alt is a certain veggy and very unhealthy shade of urine yellow...

gosh not even long out of Enrage and your slippin :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Sorry Shelly but what gorgeous weather??? Lets see, in the last 2 months we have had regions flooded and nothing but rain and major storms. Is that your idea of "gorgeous weather"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
    edited March 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2012

Sorry Shelly but what gorgeous weather??? Lets see, in the last 2 months we have had regions flooded and nothing but rain and major storms. Is that your idea of "gorgeous weather"?

Rain and Severe Thunderstorms are heaven for me. b:cute

But seriously, maybe its a California thing, but rain and severe weather usually makes everyone happy, sunny days get too boring....and mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • chaoticshelly
    edited March 2012

I wasn't in a flooded area, and the only storms I got to experience were thunder storms (which were the most beautiful I've seen). I mean no disrespect, it's just my point of view on things as a tourist.
  • Mesro - Heavens Tear
    Mesro - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    See, the reason so many people hate Enrage, is because too many of the members of Enrage like to trash talk and be totally disrespectful for no reason at all. Maybe if you guys wouldnt constantly make ***** of your selves, and actually be kind and respectful for a change, maybe people would actually not have any issue with Enrage. Yes, I know its not ALL of Enrage thats like that, but more than half are like that, and its quite annoying when there is so much disrespect in the game, and 75%+ of it is from Enrage members. Its a game, so why the hell are you bein disrespectful to others, when you dont even know them? I honestly dont hate Enrage, but I dislike hearing the disrespect that comes from the members. And theres no reason to PK people who are in PK mode, unless they attempt to attack you. It makes the game no fun when you get PKd every time you turn around. Ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited March 2012
    And theres no reason to PK people who are in PK mode, unless they attempt to attack you. It makes the game no fun when you get PKd every time you turn around. Ijs.

isn't that the whole point of PK mode to kill others in PK mode ? or am i missing something ? PvE server. you turn on PK mode to ermmm PK and thus making you fair game to others in PK mode.
    don't like it, don't click the button
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I <3 the sun and heat more than any other weather. England is just depressingly grey and cold.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    isn't that the whole point of PK mode to kill others in PK mode ? or am i missing something ? PvE server. you turn on PK mode to ermmm PK and thus making you fair game to others in PK mode.
    don't like it, don't click the button

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    Sumashu - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Hey you know what's funny?
    if you log of PWI and ask anyone in a store, who they like better; Enrage or GD,
    they will look at u like this: b:puzzled

OOOO RIGHT! Almost forgot!! PWI =/= RL.

So how about.... we realise PWI is a game for fun, ignore who-ever takes it to RL and keep our emotions and feelings seperate from the game. PWI would be such a happy place!

b:bye
    This.

+ I agree SO BAD :)

don't i love the 2 hour spam in worldchat when I kill someone in PK and they have to pm me why and need a reason? PK = PK. if you don't want to be killed you leave PK mode. That's how it works. And if you're in PK, I will kill you, and I won't give a damn <3

*cough* - took 3 DOGS to kill 1 zipra -
    2008-2012: Sumashu 102 demon cleric - wife of Macrocan
    2012-recent: Summich 101 sage mystic - wife of SR_stalker
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    PWI =/= RL.

impossible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    Sumashu - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    2008-2012: Sumashu 102 demon cleric - wife of Macrocan
    2012-recent: Summich 101 sage mystic - wife of SR_stalker
    edited March 2012
    What's happened to this thread? It seems to have kicked the bucket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2012
    meh. not much to say lately?
    edited March 2012
    That's understandable. People get busy and rl comes first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]