Caster Nirv

Options
FayHumming - Dreamweaver
FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Tideswell (East)
b:chuckle I'm offer help for any fail caster nirv run.b:victory PM ME IF IM ON..
the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
!!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
Post edited by FayHumming - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• dfdfdfdfdfds
    dfdfdfdfdfds Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    hiiiii
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    FayHumming need make frends after die so mach in tw for kindred. TT99+5 kill me r9 recast whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Im spend 15,000$ and now im dead to TT99+5 whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Oqe now me make frends so me can no die to TT99+5.

not trying to offend you sorry but what you said didnt really make english sense. i really didnt understand what you were trying to say at all...
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    r9 recast dying to tt99 +5 i think.
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    FayHumming need make frends after die so mach in tw for kindred. TT99+5 kill me r9 recast whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Im spend 15,000$ and now im dead to TT99+5 whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Oqe now me make frends so me can no die to TT99+5.

b:laugh u just a cry baby, grow up QQ
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    killing each other ingame has turned into a reason to brag, and someone could easily lose in a situation they usually win, and vice versa. so thats why i dont take part in anything related to killing someone.

truth is, i dont think you can measure how well someone plays when you start looking past the gears, partly because of this, and partly because so many other things that factor in, such as lag and other ****.

dfdfdf, assuming ur talking about ur own gears, im quite sure fay could 1hit you, but im also quite sure if she stands there for a few seconds you could kill her. it happens to be the way the game is made. so what if she dies to a TT99+5? that doesnt say anything about anyone.

people wont remember you as the TT99+5 guy who killed a r9 recast, but instead remember you as the guy who bragged about it.

on a side note i understand the forums has turned into a very hateful place. this post is not intended to make the situation worse. you can actually ignore the whole post because i am not thinking straight (have lost a lot of sleep ever since my sister cheated on me...jk).
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    What dfdfdf(etc) means to say is, he/she managed to get a hit off on Fay while his/her faction did the actual kill. Even if Fay was amped to hell (talking subsea, hf, the works), I'd have difficulty believing +5 tt99 ANYTHING with any skill you care to name can one shot r9 reforge +12 ANYTHING. Certainly I know of no zerk tt99 weapons, and even assuming this is a blade tempest we are talking about... I'm not buying it. Assist kill, yes, one shot, definitely not.

I'm in doubt as to whether somebody outfitted in r9 +12 would have to do more than stand there and let their charm do the work against a tt99 +5. I'm doubtful I could kill Fay with my +6 tt99 daggers in under 15 seconds, even if I triple sparked (this would make me 4aps).

Its really quite rare that the best geared players get soloed by anybody in tw, they always need several people to take down with any sort of efficiency. Claiming to be responsible for a kill, particularly given your stated weapon, is ludicrous.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Omnicon - Dreamweaver
    Omnicon - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

In reply to the thread, naw I hate caster nirvy- but thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

This made my head hurt >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Strangely it makes more sense backwards. xD

"Like more look do to, want go even use to decided as even far been really anyone has. xD"

I am NOT trying to make fun of omni's English, I do know my English is far from the best, I applaud omni's attempt at another language.

Edit: <--- Failed to realize it was an attempt at subtle mockery... or sarcasm whatever you want to call it. xD lol Though to be fair who knows how many people actually post of forums have a different native language that isn't english. xD
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Lol, sorry Slivaf, but I think you missed the point xD

Omnicon was using a very subtle form of sarcasm xD

Her second sentence makes a lot of sense, plus the 'yaw' would indicate she is familiar with English lol.

(I'm not at all a fan of sarcasm, btw)

Teehee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Lol, sorry Slivaf, but I think you missed the point xD

Omnicon was using a very subtle form of sarcasm xD

Her second sentence makes a lot of sense, plus the 'yaw' would indicate she is familiar with English lol.

(I'm not at all a fan of sarcasm, btw)

Teehee.

Lol would appear I did indeed miss the sarasm. ;x

I have always failed at catching it online... a little better at that in real life... but yea that point isn't valid here. xD lol

Anyways... ill try to make an attempt to get this back on track, which I doubt it will be brought back on track. ;x lol

I only have one char that's eligible for caster nirvy that would probably not be of much help to anyone at all as it's a seeker, the other 2 lvl 100+ chars I have are all melee.

Interesting to see someone offering help for it. xD
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options

In reply to the thread, naw I hate caster nirvy- but thanks.

lmaooo same here. had no idea wat was going on for a sec
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Lol would appear I did indeed miss the sarasm. ;x

I have always failed at catching it online... a little better at that in real life... but yea that point isn't valid here. xD lol

Anyways... ill try to make an attempt to get this back on track, which I doubt it will be brought back on track. ;x lol

I only have one char that's eligible for caster nirvy that would probably not be of much help to anyone at all as it's a seeker, the other 2 lvl 100+ chars I have are all melee.

Interesting to see someone offering help for it. xD

melee chars+fay's wizzy buff=no longer physical chars :D
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Ah the mysteries of frostblade...
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • LividLemur - Dreamweaver
    LividLemur - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Elanxu, why the hell are you offering 400K for caster openers during a non 2x. Makes as much sense as some of the english in this thread b:worried
  • Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The archer forums knows a whole lot about TT99+5 vs r9.

Only in very specific situations will a tt99+5 will be able to summon a veno harem and then AND ONLY THEN will the r9 fall and be one shot. /D&D pwi GG
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye
  • Omnicon - Dreamweaver
    Omnicon - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    -looks at the discussion since last night- b:laughb:chuckleb:laugh Oh wow, I didn't think a meme would confuse so many people.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/has-anyone-really-been-far-even-as-decided-to-use-even-go-want-to-do-look-more-like

There ya go peeps :P

On another note that's more thread related... -thinks- okay, I got nothing, I still dislike caster nirvy. I just wish the drop rates in normal nirvy would be about the same as caster so I'd never have to do it again. But then people would say that the solo'ers of normal nirvy would be getting even more now and the market would flood and .. blah blah..

Question though, do melee classes do less damage still in caster nirvy since they're only going off of frostblade buff?

b:shutup shutting up now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The archer forums knows a whole lot about TT99+5 vs r9.

Only in very specific situations will a tt99+5 will be able to summon a veno harem and then AND ONLY THEN will the r9 fall and be one shot. /D&D pwi GG

This joke only really works on the archer forum.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • dfdfdfdfdfds
    dfdfdfdfdfds Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    My very subtle intention was in bringing to light the fact that a group of tt99+5 chars can kill any r9 recast and that FayHumming seems to have finally realized that. Now he attempts to make a post wanting to help players of DW which in retrospect is actually him wanting people to join Gladio. I've been to caster nirvy with him before, he's an egotistical do,uche, I know a whole list of people who won't even squad him for caster regardless of his gear. Oh how the mighty have fallen Fay, now you'll kiss the *** of those you've insulted in the past in hopes of recruiting for a fail TW faction.
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Elanxu, why the hell are you offering 400K for caster openers during a non 2x. Makes as much sense as some of the english in this thread b:worried

because its good money, and I only pay 400k on bh lunar. Usually its 300k n a caster run makes the $ back pretty fast 1 rap more than covers it. During 2x il be paying like 600-800

Truth is i hate running squaded casters cuz people don't think I can tank since im le cleric. I don't want to try to prove them wrong so I just solo caster instead D:

I hate those people w a passion (like passion fruit). Better for me to avoid all caster squads
  • Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:surrenderI am soo confused on what this thread is about. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:surrenderI am soo confused on what this thread is about. b:cry

it started off about how fay is willing to help people with caster nirvy, and then turned into how fay is a horrible soul and is trying to do caster only to recruit to her faction or something along those lines. and then eventually it turned into omnicon showing us awesome memes about things we dont understand. a few people here and there went to a lab and did some brainbusting math in order to calculate the chances of a TT99+5 one-hitting a r9.5 wiz....and arrived at no real mathematical conclusion lol...

i refuse to take any sides b:pleased
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I think Fay's giving her services to caster nirvanas with unfortunate results.

Unfortunately, I've sworn off caster nirvana. The last one I did where the mystic had on TT70 gear, and a cleric that played metal mage instead of assisting the other cleric with BB when needed was enough for me to decide to level my sin and do regular nirvanas. b:avoid

Unless I make some OP caster friends (Hai Fay, howudoin'? xD) I refuse to step foot in there again.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • LividLemur - Dreamweaver
    LividLemur - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    because its good money, and I only pay 400k on bh lunar. Usually its 300k n a caster run makes the $ back pretty fast 1 rap more than covers it. During 2x il be paying like 600-800

Don't please b:thanks

400K openers was plenty during last 2x and more than enough the 2x time before that... and if you start offering 600-800K next that just escalates competition for openers and cuts all our profits, as e1 will be wanting 600-800K

I'm by no means telling you what to do, instead asking for a little restraint 'tis all. I prefer to solo as well, at least when in farm mode
  • Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    This joke only really works on the archer forum.

Forums ~=~ Archer forums for me. Idk how I end up posting anywhere else, but I do xD
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Don't please b:thanks

400K openers was plenty during last 2x and more than enough the 2x time before that... and if you start offering 600-800K next that just escalates competition for openers and cuts all our profits, as e1 will be wanting 600-800K

I'm by no means telling you what to do, instead asking for a little restraint 'tis all. I prefer to solo as well, at least when in farm mode

ahh well i probably wont put it to 600k-800k come 2x time then, maybe like 450k instead,

but during 1x 300k can barely get me a few openers, so im not dropping it to 250k.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    My very subtle intention was in bringing to light the fact that a group of tt99+5 chars can kill any r9 recast

you dont say...b:shocked

so um, considering that you went from a quite ambiguous post that seemed to imply that you solo killed a r9 recast with tt99+5 what would the next step be? perhaps that it was a group of 80 with tt99+5?
    you only purge once #yopo
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ITT: More people need to master the art of trolling or at least know how to comprehend it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kokkin - Dreamweaver
    Kokkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    My very subtle intention was in bringing to light the fact that a group of tt99+5 chars can kill any r9 recast and that FayHumming seems to have finally realized that.

OMG this comment seems to have a lot of intelligence on it.. i'm surprised u only realized now that a group of ppl can kill a r9.. i must say i'm really impressed lol

last time i played (well, it's been a while..), fay was all about atk gems.. idk about it now, but that would even make it easier to kill him.. and even then, he used to die in tw's so i rly can't get it the brag thing about killing an r9 wiz lol

also, i would like u to name 1 single r9 person that was never killed by a group of other players in tw.. hahahaha

oh, and i can even bet u die a lot more then him in tw's, even with your OP tt99+5 gear <3