can't log in the game, does P.W, have problems???

miaukaty94
miaukaty94 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
b:bye hi, I'm a newbie, and I was going to log in today for the first time, but when I tried to enter it said that the password or the account name was wrong, but I'm SURE that both are correct, because I can log in, into the page, I've done some research and it looks that other people have the same problem, and it doesn't look like they are fixing the game or anything, so would someone please tell, what is going onb:angry!!!???? I reeeaaaallyyyyy want to play the game b:cry , so please anwer, I will apreaciate it
Post edited by miaukaty94 on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Perhaps you used a comma in your password when it's actually supposed to be a period?

Just guessing.

b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Fuzzy gonna be mad on you b:avoid

Edit:

Man check your user name and password again, check your email, i think they send you a email with user/pass. You can also use the "Damn, i forgot my damn password QQ" button.
  • miaukaty94
    edited February 2012
    thanks, I will try, and by the way, I'm a girl XD
  • miaukaty94
    edited February 2012
    nop, I'm really using the right password and user name, is just that it doesn't work.
  • mlxg
    mlxg Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i have the same issue. I cant log in, i know my user and password is correct, but everytime i try to log in, it puts me on a "log in timeout". so what the heck is that? (and i just got done downloading and updating everything (took me the whole freaken night....sigh...)) so what do i do???
  • Savini - Lost City
    Savini - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    miaukaty94 wrote: »
    nop, I'm really using the right password and user name, is just that it doesn't work.
    Ok, silly question, but did you remember to verify your email by clicking the link they emailed to you? Some people forget to do that when signing up to new games, and can't log in until they do.
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    miaukaty94 wrote: »
    b:bye hi, I'm a newbie, and I was going to log in today for the first time, but when I tried to enter it said that the password or the account name was wrong, but I'm SURE that both are correct, because I can log in, into the page, I've done some research and it looks that other people have the same problem, and it doesn't look like they are fixing the game or anything, so would someone please tell, what is going onb:angry!!!???? I reeeaaaallyyyyy want to play the game b:cry , so please anwer, I will apreaciate it

err, this may sounds like a stupid qs, but are you sure the website you use to register and your PW-Client are both same?

probably you register on PWI, but your game Client isn't PWI? maybe Pw-My or else?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]