Why does everyone seem to have an attitude on PWI? >.>

Amaire - Raging Tide
Amaire - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Every time I read or post something someone is always lashing out or QQing about non-sense when there really is no reason too. Same thing on the game. Its filled with drama. It'd be nice if everyone would remove the sticks from their butts and stop acting like the world owes them something -.- seriously...some people need to grow up. Don't post or if you're going to be terribly negative. There are ways to get a point across rather than being hateful to everyone. b:scorn
<3 [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Amaire - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Uhhh... I was gonna say something along the lines of 'the factions I'm in aren't full of drama', but then, I remembered that 1) SO is the leader of Kakumau, so there's drama 2) Kero has an alt in ND, so there's drama there (not to mention the hugs/Weebs drama), and Meteora is... Just a Drama Magnet. (Not gonna mention Xeon, since... It's usually dead as a doornail unless trials are happening, or just happened.)

I think it's the result of Jerry Springer being off the air for so long, people want their sex depraved, tranny ridden, drama filled lives back. Even if... they're massively fake.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    2) Kero has an alt in ND, so there's drama there (not to mention the hugs/Weebs drama),

On Sunday I told Vivi and Hugs about maintenence. When it didn't happen on time they said "stooopid kero" and started Vivi's FB Seat. Then maintenance was half hour late. b:cute

They hate me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    On Sunday I told Vivi and Hugs about maintenence. When it didn't happen on time they said "stooopid kero" and started Vivi's FB Seat. Then maintenance was half hour late. b:cute

They hate me.

omg I'm lmaoing...

I'm sure Vivi might just assume that since it didn't happen within 5-10 minutes of '11 pm server time', it's not gonna happen, but hugs... Mah hubby should freaking know better. D: I need to beat some new sense into him. >_>

In unrelated news, Kero, can I borrow $200 USD in pennies?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Dear OP, this is the norm here. At least not eveyone is like this, and those who ask for help or advice usually do find it amongst the sea of rage/qq/trolling that comes with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    /Facehoof
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • TunaMan - Heavens Tear
    TunaMan - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    You will learn to like it, eventually. Its a wonderful source of entertainment, especially on HT's world chats best viewed while eating a bowl of popcorn and a can of tuna. b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "One day, you'll log in and you'll be the only one in sight. You'll see a couple of merchants auto-bot-spamming world chat and even then, you'll say "game is still alive and well"." - Michael_Dark, Lost City
    "Lesson learned: As long as you spend lots of money, you are allowed to ignore the TOS and gain an unfair advantage." - SadieMae, Lost City
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    In unrelated news, Kero, can I borrow $200 USD in pennies?

gtfo

/5chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    gtfo

/5chars

Can I borrow the same amount in quarters? b:cute
  • Marlenee - Sanctuary
    Marlenee - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I Vote to make Teles cost at 1mil coins price . b:shutup

and make special Chat for sending Selling or Buying items messeges .
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Uhhh... I was gonna say something along the lines of 'the factions I'm in aren't full of drama', but then, I remembered that 1) SO is the leader of Kakumau, so there's drama 2) Kero has an alt in ND, so there's drama there (not to mention the hugs/Weebs drama), and Meteora is... Just a Drama Magnet. (Not gonna mention Xeon, since... It's usually dead as a doornail unless trials are happening, or just happened.)

I think it's the result of Jerry Springer being off the air for so long, people want their sex depraved, tranny ridden, drama filled lives back. Even if... they're massively fake.

for the record. ND was drama free for like a year and a half up in until about a month ago.
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    ArenaSkies - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I haven't been in Kakumau very long, but it's drama free.
    Dumbledore: Lily... after all this time?

Snape: Always.
  • Weebie - Sanctuary
    Weebie - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ND has no real drama. Hugs/Weebs isn't drama.... it's keeping things lively. Lene <3 Even then the drama ended quickly.
    However yes, a lot of the game does have people with negative attitudes. Life is just the same.
  • plusonepostcount
    plusonepostcount Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    b:sinepeen that is all
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Every time I read or post something someone is always lashing out or QQing about non-sense when there really is no reason too. Same thing on the game. Its filled with drama. It'd be nice if everyone would remove the sticks from their butts and stop acting like the world owes them something -.- seriously...some people need to grow up. Don't post or if you're going to be terribly negative. There are ways to get a point across rather than being hateful to everyone. b:scorn

That is because they are attention seeking emos (mostly teenagers) ... It's part of growing up to be honest I guess... I would facepalm if some are an adult acting like a sad child (and yes there are adults like that). You'll have to deal with it, ignore them and move on.
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    @OP -is... that a panda hat? lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    @OP -is... that a panda hat? lol.

I love panda hats <3 b:cute
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Spectralis - Sanctuary
    Spectralis - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Drama and Attitude are associated to pc games and sooner or later, any game will experience them.

Probably the main reason for this is : seeking for attention, specially among inmature ppl infiltrated to the game , who never took anything seriously, are bored or simply, want to give a dosis of their stupid attitude to change the game a little.

PWI had in the past; several individuals dedicated to build up a Jerk Reputation among players. Some left the game, some others were forced by ppl to do the same.

Being from the human nature the feeling of specialty, it isnt new to expect some players to become the source of attraction by saying stupidities in the world chat of every game or, act likewise in the game. With some luck, they receive and continue to build up the attention they need.

It is up to the gaming community to either, feed these gamers with the attention they need, or ignore them and finish their jerks' performance
  • victor1337
    victor1337 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    To the OP: it's a result of having everything handed to them on a plate or spoon fed to some, and then having their dummies taken away from them- it leaves them angry and frustrated.

Oooppppsss, I meant to say: it's all the bored gooners who should have been delevelled that find they have nothing to do and can't be bothered to now level normally who come and qq here.

A fine example is the 105 char that complains it might take them a month or two to farm sufficient materials to recast their r8...conveniently forgetting it would have taken them ages to reach 105 if they hadn't exploited the game and used the boredom express in the first place.

Just ignore the QQ'rs, etc, eventually you will find someone will actually deal with whatever question was acked.