Jone's Blessing Problem

Options
ryan91790
ryan91790 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
why i cant get my Jones Blessing in my other account in Lost city.. the only server show is in the Highland server. help me please. Heres a sceenshot

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/errorjc.jpg/
Post edited by ryan91790 on

Comments

• shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i got a similar problem, i created a 2nd account along with a new char, but when i tried sending a blessing to that one i got told "you dont have a character on this account, here is the download link for pwi"...
  • Aduro_Tri - Heavens Tear
    Aduro_Tri - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Same problem on an alt account here, I sent in a ticket, so we just have to wait until they get it fixed.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ryan91790 wrote: »
    why i cant get my Jones Blessing in my other account in Lost city.. the only server show is in the Highland server. help me please. Heres a sceenshot

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/errorjc.jpg/

Checked on your account -- I don't see any Lost City character on it. What's the character's name? Even better, you could try changing your avatar here to the character you're trying to send the Jones Blessing to. Please post in this thread afterward.
  • ladyskysong
    ladyskysong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I can't change my avatar. I post about this in the support tread. I haven't been able to get blessing and I just started playing PWI. My Character name is _ColdBlaze_.
  • extinv
    extinv Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i got the same problem, i have a cleric on sanctuary, and this forum haven't recognize that yet, and because of that i can't get the jonas blessing b:sad
  • _Sefirosu_ - Heavens Tear
    _Sefirosu_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    frankie

It seems that characters made after the facebook and DQ pages went down, can no longer get Jones blessings.

I have 2 alts made and they can not get them. All my other characters are able to though.

Hope that helps

Edit: I just tried to change avatar to one of my alts. Its not even there.
    Alts name is _Khaoz
  • Protarius - Archosaur
    Protarius - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    My character isnt new, and I couldn't get the blessing today. It appears a time out of the webpage after a while it tries to send the blessing to me. Hope it helps.
  • Danno - Lost City
    Danno - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I had this problem with a toon on my account.

However, I made a psy and the same day i made that psy i was able to get a jones on it.

Something is a lil messed up somewhere lol
  • frankieraye
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I had this problem with a toon on my account.

However, I made a psy and the same day i made that psy i was able to get a jones on it.

Something is a lil messed up somewhere lol

Definitely seems that way; let me see if I can find out what's wrong.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I can't even get the Jones page to LOAD.

Same with the DQ page.

Indeed, the site navigation header on the forums and main page won't load either. >_>

I'm also getting a looooong, looooooong wait if I can get the Jones page to load, but it often times will give a 'timed out' error with the 'click to login to facebook' button, even though I'm already logged into facebook.

Tried in Firefox and IE 8.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • frankieraye
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I can't even get the Jones page to LOAD.

Same with the DQ page.

Indeed, the site navigation header on the forums and main page won't load either. >_>

I'm also getting a looooong, looooooong wait if I can get the Jones page to load, but it often times will give a 'timed out' error with the 'click to login to facebook' button, even though I'm already logged into facebook.

Tried in Firefox and IE 8.

For how long have you been experiencing this long wait?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Since page came up after the last expansion.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • ryan91790
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i have total of 4 characters..

Lost City :
    Remuranun LVL 54 sin (Main)
    Ob/ivion LVL 22 sin (experiment)
    RemMys LVL 3 mys (experiment)

Harsland:
    Morpheuz LVL 1 <---- this is the only server & char that has been recognize by the jones blessing and can only be recognize in changing Avatar.
  • zanelane
    zanelane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Yeah I've been having the same issues, I just made an archer on Lost City a few weeks ago and have not been able to get a blessing.

I did submit a ticket and the only response I have seen lately (last checked about 12pm PST, will check again in a few) said that they were going over the screen shots I supplied them and will get back to me.
  • ryan91790
    edited March 2012
    Options
    here's an image of my 4 char's
    help me GM i need jone's so bad b:cry

http://imageshack.us/f/196/error2go.jpg/

i have total of 4 characters..

Lost City :
    Remuranun LVL 54 sin (Main)
    Ob/ivion LVL 22 sin (experiment)
    RemMys LVL 3 mys (experiment)

Harsland:
    Morpheuz LVL 1 <---- this is the only server & char that has been recognize by the jones blessing and can only be recognize in changing Avatar.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

I`ve been having similar problem - But I think problems started ~week ago. At first it was smooth after site got back up but I think that after maybe 4-10 days the FB connect site got so laggy I stopped doing it for most parts - I only do it whenever I feel like putting effort of 5-10mins into it. I actually went on the page just to make my point and it worked perfectly. And no, I doubt the problem has been on my end as my connection has been slowpoke today, almost called my isp.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • retgrcd
    retgrcd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Same problem GM pls HELP me to get jonas Blessing in my accnt.....Marlboro_RED ths is my char in lost city.........
  • clittylicker
    clittylicker Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i tried to get a blessing for the last week for an alt account but it doesnt show my main just a level 6 bank char so i havnt gotten a blessing or played it.when i go to submit a ticket it doesnt even list my main but same thing a level 6 bank is only char shown on the account.been a week and no reply to my ticket so i wont play till i get a fix so looks like im back to ps3 try back in a few weeks see if the chinese decided to give a **** or as usual they just take money and eff the rest of us.pretty frustrating seeing tickets never respondedd too,man the Chinese suck at this
  • LunaLuna - Dreamweaver
    LunaLuna - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    For me, in 2 different browsers, (firefox and IE) the facebook login button is gone, instead of that i get a "Like" button, after i click that, i get a half loaded square, which dissapears when i click it.

So far this has been going on in Firefox since the last update, on IE it started yesterday.