Question bout sword cyclone

Options
mkl0011
mkl0011 Posts: 56 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Blademaster
Do you need to be in an order to get it? Cuz it says you can get it at lvl 80 and you need to be 95 to join an order no?
Any way i was just wondering. It says you can get it at 80 but it says there's an advanced version at lvl 100 called blade tornado. Some one plz tell me the difference between them, i'd like to know
Post edited by mkl0011 on

Comments

• BloodyNero - Raging Tide
    BloodyNero - Raging Tide Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    mkl0011 wrote: »
    Do you need to be in an order to get it? Cuz it says you can get it at lvl 80 and you need to be 95 to join an order no?
    Any way i was just wondering. It says you can get it at 80 but it says there's an advanced version at lvl 100 called blade tornado. Some one plz tell me the difference between them, i'd like to know

The new skills are of 2 types, the lvl 80 skills and the lvl 100 skills. The lvl 80 skills are tradeable but the lvl 100 skills aren't. The lvl 80 skills can be obtained by doing ur morai daily and weekly quests ...u can pretty much get that within a day. To do ur morai daily u need to be 95+ and join an order more specifically corona since u're interested in Sword Cyclone.
    Alternatively SC is a lvl 80 skill and it's tradeable, so for those of you who aren't 80, u can buy them from other players.
    The lvl 100 skills are untradeable so u have to join the order that gives those skills and do dailes daily for a month b4 u can get them.

I'm not sure if the advanced forms of the skills have been released yet but what's for sure is that blade tornado does more damage than SC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mkl0011
    mkl0011 Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The new skills are of 2 types, the lvl 80 skills and the lvl 100 skills. The lvl 80 skills are tradeable but the lvl 100 skills aren't. The lvl 80 skills can be obtained by doing ur morai daily and weekly quests ...u can pretty much get that within a day. To do ur morai daily u need to be 95+ and join an order more specifically corona since u're interested in Sword Cyclone.
    Alternatively SC is a lvl 80 skill and it's tradeable, so for those of you who aren't 80, u can buy them from other players.
    The lvl 100 skills are untradeable so u have to join the order that gives those skills and do dailes daily for a month b4 u can get them.

I'm not sure if the advanced forms of the skills have been released yet but what's for sure is that blade tornado does more damage than SC

So the morai quest require you to be lvl 95 but the skill is for 80+.Man that aint fair...
    Anyway..How much does SC even cost to but from other players?Give A price range from lowest to highest plzz
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    mkl0011 wrote: »
    So the morai quest require you to be lvl 95 but the skill is for 80+.Man that aint fair...
    Anyway..How much does SC even cost to but from other players?Give A price range from lowest to highest plzz

It costs 105k to make it, but for sale on my server the price is roughly 500k
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.