Hyper Stone cannot be put anymore in account stash

Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Wow really nice, many ppl put their hyper in a chars they dont use to keep inventory and bank place but now we cant put them anymore in account stash so its stuck on a char we dont use, could be fun to know that before so we could move them...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
Post edited by Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well, I had my in my account stash way before the update so I'm still free to take them out but obviously I can't put them back in. I think this only applies to the ones that you win from events, etc., tho, because why would a normal hyper stone (bought from players or boutique or tokens) be tradeable but not allowed in stash? (unless they changed it so all hypers were bound on purchase from Cash/token shop)
    Anyway, would be nice if they fixed it since a lot of people, like me, have alts and aren't always needing hypers on the characters that happen to get the bound hyper stones. Like, I got my 90 hypers from buying packs that one time on my archer, but I wasn't really playing her anymore (seem to have better luck with packs on archer tho) and the 90 hyper stones were a complete waste. Finally got an account stash so I could transfer them between characters if I need them. I can see how it would promote buying gold to get them or tokens to make them tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Good thing I had them in my account stash then.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Good thing I had them in my account stash then.b:laugh

same. i guess I have to be careful on which char I take them out on.
  • Sympsy - Dreamweaver
    Sympsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This is really troublesome, please change back the event hypers. If you remember when the packs came with free hypers, those were event hypers and now some people have an obscene amount stuck on a high level toon. I do not see what the problem of being able to transfer an event item to other characters is when they are bound to the same account especially when it is a consumable item.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This is really troublesome, please change back the event hypers. If you remember when the packs came with free hypers, those were event hypers and now some people have an obscene amount stuck on a high level toon. I do not see what the problem of being able to transfer an event item to other characters is when they are bound to the same account especially when it is a consumable item.

I don't understand your arguement here... It was like months ago that the packs had hypers attached to them, so you had a really long time to put them in your stash to trade them to other characters and if you didn't get one/didn't put it in during that time limit, you probably weren't gonna put them in there anyway... I think we had 2 stash sales during the period so...

Unless of course, you don't alt+click+drag to seperate them like I do and take out all your hypers in order to activate new ones, forgetting to put them back in stash then coming back to an update that doesn't allow them in stash...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Sympsy - Dreamweaver
    Sympsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    There was no forewarning and I like to separate things, I was also saving them for the day when I actually wanted to level another character and with account stash size it did not seem practical to keep them there when i had to switch so many pieces of gear between characters or leave other items that all my characters actually use e.g. dice tickets, extra mp food. Also, I did not create a character that I wanted to level yet, thus leaving the hypers on the other character that does not need them.

Was that hyper thing really that long ago? I'm for some reason thinking there was a more recent sale where hypers were attached to boutique purchases.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I don't understand your arguement here... It was like months ago that the packs had hypers attached to them, so you had a really long time to put them in your stash to trade them to other characters and if you didn't get one/didn't put it in during that time limit, you probably weren't gonna put them in there anyway... I think we had 2 stash sales during the period so...

Unless of course, you don't alt+click+drag to seperate them like I do and take out all your hypers in order to activate new ones, forgetting to put them back in stash then coming back to an update that doesn't allow them in stash...

I believe her point is that many people who have stocked up large quantities of event hypers stored them on an alt character with the intent to stash over hypers as needed to characters on that account. Storing them in my account stash never crossed my mind, as I spend so much time stashing items and gear between characters that I can't afford the stash space for items like hypers that I use very rarely..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Popura - Dreamweaver
    Popura - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I to had non-tradable hyper stones stashd on a bank alt, unfortunetly now their stuck on a toon i have no intention of lvl'ing. It would be great if they were stashable again, such a waste b:cry
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I vote instead for stackable activation time on Hypers. You can stack exhaust time so make it so Hyper time can be stacked. Then all us people that don't cheat and want to get to 105 and have massive amounts of hypers from events can just turn hypers on all the time and not worry with activations. Not only will it help us get that obscene amount of xp but it helps us free up inventory space.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If you've got that many hypers, just turn them on, let hyper time run out, activate next set, rinse and repeat... doubt many could use more than 10 hours of hyper time a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If you've got that many hypers, just turn them on, let hyper time run out, activate next set, rinse and repeat... doubt many could use more than 10 hours of hyper time a day.

And this helps those of us who have all the unstashable hypers on alts that we have only for merching/opening TT/etc how? The problem here isn't having a ton of hypers as much as having a ton of hypers on characters we have zero intention of actually leveling and being unable to do anything at all with them because they randomly decided we couldn't put them in the account stash anymore.
  • OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Im in the same boat here b:angry i too myself realized this change, all the hypers i stashed on a retired toon and i dont plan to reactivate him soley just for the hypers... complete waste.

You know PWI, what use is the account stash if we are unable to make use of it? Furthermore, adding more items to the list... You might as well discontinue the use and revert back to the point when we didnt have account stash!!!

Whats next? Bound Coins? Youre already one step to take away our freedom!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]